Jump to content

Boys Love


Recommended Posts

And y’all thought I was being unreasonable when I said I wasn’t ****ing with them. The red flags were there.

 

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • JonginBey

    3992

  • touya kinomoto

    3910

  • Mix

    3858

  • ALA

    2898

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rp662 said:

I really like the series Ossan’s Love (the one with Maki :smitten:), the mini series “His” and the movie Gymnasium Baby.  Some of the other Japanese movies have too much sad ending for my taste :'(, but I’ll add your recommendations to my queue.

OMG YOU WATCH OSSAN’S LOVE???? OH GOOD LORD YAAAAS THE TASTE. Ugh Maki is so cute remember when he was fighting at the rooftop dddd :jonny2: oh I’ll put His on my list cause I love a messy and sad ending show

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mix said:

OMG YOU WATCH OSSAN’S LOVE???? OH GOOD LORD YAAAAS THE TASTE. Ugh Maki is so cute remember when he was fighting at the rooftop dddd :jonny2: oh I’ll put His on my list cause I love a messy and sad ending show

Well only the one with Maki. Because I think there’s a new movie or show? with a new timeline and he doesn’t appear. :biblio:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of us do say shady stuff (mostly about the show itself) but I don't think any of us barge in their thread with something shady unless I'm mistaken :rip:

 

 

They're more than welcome to discuss on here too but really next time if it's a shady post best to just ignore it 

a8cd77eb495c1dce9140e8c386bd7d40c3dace2b

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rp662 said:

Well only the one with Maki. Because I think there’s a new movie or show? with a new timeline and he doesn’t appear. :biblio:

Yeah i think it was something about airlines, I’m not really that keen. Maki was my favourite tbh. When he said “i know you like a big boobs but do you like a big c*ck?” Inside the shower i was shook

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

They serve confident and proud to have private real life bf:jonny5:

Who is the fourth one omg :jonny2: (he looks familiar tbh)

 

Edited: TEN IS GAY????????? LORD

Edited by Mix
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

What? I like masculine smells like that. 

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

 

Also my hopes of getting along is not going smoothly as I hope it should huh?

I imagine Miss Jumpol to smell like fish 🙊

But on a more serious note, I just hope those 2g girls know that they're absolutely welcome to jump in and join the conversation here, especially now that more BLs are coming. We might drag 2gether here and there (I mean they lowkey do too ddd) but we also love our ally Bright

 

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Link to post
Share on other sites
discreetinside
2 minutes ago, Mix said:

Who is the fourth one omg :jonny2: (he looks familiar tbh)

This is from one of the post in that thread

 

Quote

(From top left to bottom right)

Both & NewYear

• NewYear starred in I Am Your King

Porsch & Arm

• Porsch as Dr. Bright in Together With Me & TWM: The Next Chapter”

KanPat & Plustor

• Plustor Starred in Friendzone

Ten & Chase

• Ten Starred in BangkokRakStories: Innocence, Gay Ok Bangkok

---

We support out and proud BL actors!!! ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

This is from one of the post in that thread

 

 

I just realised it was Ten omg, I love him and Max in Bangkok Love story. And some

messy drama on netflix about him playing a gay character. But i didnt know he was gay omg :jonny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

 

They serve confident and proud to have private real life bf:jonny5:

They need to include Miss Fluke and Miss Cooheart too (although they both have broken up with their respective bf)

 

But this thread on reddit tho. Makes me appreciate the openly gay actors more.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

They need to include Miss Fluke and Miss Cooheart too (although they both have broken up with their respective bf)

 

But this thread on reddit tho. Makes me appreciate the openly gay actors more.

 

The swift BrightWin shade ddddd

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mix said:

The swift BrightWin shade ddddd

ddd I mean it's a thread about MewGulf. BW shade is kinda expected :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Tay is with The Shipper cast, probably filming an episode of Friend Club. Him and First actually look good together though First is only 21

1aeb30da76635f41e0bd1baa889b90f20c44dec4

Edited by ALA
Link to post
Share on other sites
touya kinomoto
2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

I imagine Miss Jumpol to smell like fish 🙊

But on a more serious note, I just hope those 2g girls know that they're absolutely welcome to jump in and join the conversation here, especially now that more BLs are coming. We might drag 2gether here and there (I mean they lowkey do too ddd) but we also love our ally Bright

 

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Well, it's not just BW that we shade from time to time. Remember when Miss Keith shaded my Baby Gupgup? It's all for fun tbh.

 

2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

They need to include Miss Fluke and Miss Cooheart too (although they both have broken up with their respective bf)

 

But this thread on reddit tho. Makes me appreciate the openly gay actors more.

 

The light BW shade is kinda unnecessary

 

But yeah, going with the argument, it's kinda **** for the people involved in making BL to be homophobic. Like hello, you're living off of gay stories. That's why here in the Philippines, as much as possible, we are casting queer people for the BLs.

1 hour ago, ALA said:

I see Tay is with The Shipper cast, probably filming an episode of Friend Club. Him and First actually look good together though First is only 21

1aeb30da76635f41e0bd1baa889b90f20c44dec4

nnnn not First. They are very close friends and they consider each other brothers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
touya kinomoto

In Between trailer released. I am still not feeling it because I feel it's too heavy. But eh, I'll still check it out.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

In Between trailer released. I am still not feeling it because I feel it's too heavy. But eh, I'll still check it out.

 

 

hmm it looks a bit low budget but I'll still watch the first ep at least

1aeb30da76635f41e0bd1baa889b90f20c44dec4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, it's not just BW that we shade from time to time. Remember when Miss Keith shaded my Baby Gupgup? It's all for fun tbh.

 

The light BW shade is kinda unnecessary

 

But yeah, going with the argument, it's kinda **** for the people involved in making BL to be homophobic. Like hello, you're living off of gay stories. That's why here in the Philippines, as much as possible, we are casting queer people for the BLs.

and a lot of people were accusing Miss Fluke for doing payola!! :eli: but yeah it's all fun although I guess we were a bit ruthless towards BW/2g sometimes :gaycat4:

 

many BL leads from Taiwan have been showing support for gay marriage/LGBT community since long before they play gay roles too. Always nice to see fellow gays and allies to be involved in BL dramas. Thailand (and other countries) need to start employing more LGBT individuals and allies in BL drama production tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Wambels said:

:jonny5:omg

Soon? Have they even started shooting? Excited to see my king Ja to stomp on the others tho :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...