Boys Love

This couple got a happy ending in History 4 

Remember the pdf file couple in MODC? Yup they are married in History 4 :giraffe:

IT'S NOT FAIR OMG :jonny2: BUT MODC IS STILL A MASTERPIECE THANK U VERY MUCH :giraffe:

• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• touya kinomoto

• Mix

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

touya kinomoto

MODC and masterpiece doesn't belong in the same sentence. Well, it could be if the sentence is "MODC is not a masterpiece." :fan:

Almighty Gaga

Can't see an opportunity to trash MODC and not take it

download.jpg

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

MODC and masterpiece doesn't belong in the same sentence. Well, it could be if the sentence is "MODC is not a masterpiece." :fan:

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Can't see an opportunity to trash MODC and not take it

download.jpg

I love getting in here and seeing posts like these :celestial:

Edited by 4Real
Grammar
touya kinomoto
1 hour ago, 4Real said:

I love getting in here and seeing posts like these :celestial:

I'm just being real here. 

200w.webp?cid=82a1493ba589z9gixngvw4j8o8

JonginBey

After ep. 10 of Lovely Writer, I have to speak on the fact that these series sometimes get boring once the couple becomes official. I know some of our sistrens in here don’t like when the couples become official on the finale, but sometimes, it really is for the best. The build-up is usually better than the actual relationship. If the show is lucky, they have a strong secondary couple to carry the rest of the show (2Moons2 for example), but that’s not always the case.

JOn6I3F.gif

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

After ep. 10 of Lovely Writer, I have to speak on the fact that these series sometimes get boring once the couple becomes official. I know some of our sistrens in here don’t like when the couples become official on the finale, but sometimes, it really is for the best. The build-up is usually better than the actual relationship. If the show is lucky, they have a strong secondary couple to carry the rest of the show (2Moons2 for example), but that’s not always the case.

JOn6I3F.gif

I know y'all praise 1000 Stars but for me personally that is the one big thing that I didn't like. The build up felt so slow to me that it took me forever to watch the show. I think it just depends on the writing tbh, and surprisingly I've found Lovely Writer to be well written nnn

I do agree that having a good secondary couple helps though if the main couple gets boring. 

Edited by ALA
2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

JOn6I3F.gif

It's like they don't know what to do with a gay couple when they are together. This is why shows like Papa and Daddy is amazing (imo) cause they can tackle the domestic issues of a gay couple. The fujoshi needs to stop writing about us or at least do some research on how gay relationship works. 

NOW YALL HEAUX DID NOT COME FOR MODC? TRAGIC

JOn6I3F.gif

Posted (edited)

Not yall make me do this :siptea:

The show that defined by a realistic approach of a situation where a lot of BL shows are scared to visit since it might upset a lot of the viewers/fans who are in love with the characters. The show itself took risk by saying that 'love doesn't conquer all' but rather on how you adapt and growth to changes that are so monumental including death to your loved ones. The show has so many layers that we restricted to only a BL show with a high school setting  and enemies turn lovers that has been done before. 

2feefff6d780bbde1bc56b888729c028aad4023e

On surface it is a typical enemies turn to lover who bullied the other party which you are not wrong but the flair of the character that was portrayed to by Huang Juan Zhi as Yu Xi Gu was amazing. He was an orphan who practically raised himself in small flat and desperately tried to break out of the situation by being good in his studies cause it was his only way out of that bad situation. It was implied that he would do anything to reach his goal to be successful and education was the ticket to that life. You can see when he was late to the exam and he desperately begged his teacher to let him take the exam cause it would mess up his plan. It also shows that how short-sighted that Yu Xi Gu was and without any back-up plans it was done for him. Although, he might resent Xiang Hao Ting for putting him in that situation but he was also the support or key that he might need to help him. He learned that surviving helped with numbers and a good support system which he did not have back then. Notably, I like on how they casted the actor it was fresh of a new air around all those hunks tbh. On the other side, Xiang Hao Ting got everything that Yu Xi Gu does not, a family, support system and the privilege to be a teenager which envy him the most. The couple showed that adapting in changes might not be a bad thing since both of them learned something from each other to help them growth as a person. Yes, love might be in the equation but it was tool to help them realized their self-worth on how they can utilize to their advantages on the darkest moment of their lives. 

5aa997c4194385d65f79185b9ecd6041f0003836

Although, there are more issues that we can breakdown on the side couple, the carefree and the realism aspect of it but you get the point. REPENT AND START APPRECIATING THIS MASTERPIECE

:giraffe:

Edited by Mix
drip drop

THAT essay for MODC... i'm not reading but thank you.

download.jpg

Almighty Gaga
Posted (edited)

i- :deadbanana2:

All of this for dead and pedo characters?

VsaA.gif

Edited by Almighty Gaga
fais_2311

Without THAT disgusting and UNNECESSARY ending, MODC was easily in my Top 20 BL ever but no sane human being can forgive and forget that yucky finale. After that, MODC is not even in my Top 100. I even willing to rank Tonchon above MODC. That’s how bad it was 

Ps: Everytime my bf said, he wanted to go to buy some grocery, i was triggered :rip: and lied that I already bought it online. Wtf buy salt online. I really hate this stupid series

Xiang Hao Ting and Yu Xi Gu are present in Sun Bo Xiang and Lu Zhi Gang's wedding. :jonny5:

i need my resurrected baby :heart2:

Imagen

pD: make ours days count i love this serie. even though it lasts 2 months traumatized

History make outs days counts destroyed history MESS 4 very easy :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Mix said:

Not yall make me do this :siptea:

The show that defined by a realistic approach of a situation where a lot of BL shows are scared to visit since it might upset a lot of the viewers/fans who are in love with the characters. The show itself took risk by saying that 'love doesn't conquer all' but rather on how you adapt and growth to changes that are so monumental including death to your loved ones. The show has so many layers that we restricted to only a BL show with a high school setting  and enemies turn lovers that has been done before. 

2feefff6d780bbde1bc56b888729c028aad4023e

On surface it is a typical enemies turn to lover who bullied the other party which you are not wrong but the flair of the character that was portrayed to by Huang Juan Zhi as Yu Xi Gu was amazing. He was an orphan who practically raised himself in small flat and desperately tried to break out of the situation by being good in his studies cause it was his only way out of that bad situation. It was implied that he would do anything to reach his goal to be successful and education was the ticket to that life. You can see when he was late to the exam and he desperately begged his teacher to let him take the exam cause it would mess up his plan. It also shows that how short-sighted that Yu Xi Gu was and without any back-up plans it was done for him. Although, he might resent Xiang Hao Ting for putting him in that situation but he was also the support or key that he might need to help him. He learned that surviving helped with numbers and a good support system which he did not have back then. Notably, I like on how they casted the actor it was fresh of a new air around all those hunks tbh. On the other side, Xiang Hao Ting got everything that Yu Xi Gu does not, a family, support system and the privilege to be a teenager which envy him the most. The couple showed that adapting in changes might not be a bad thing since both of them learned something from each other to help them growth as a person. Yes, love might be in the equation but it was tool to help them realized their self-worth on how they can utilize to their advantages on the darkest moment of their lives. 

5aa997c4194385d65f79185b9ecd6041f0003836

Although, there are more issues that we can breakdown on the side couple, the carefree and the realism aspect of it but you get the point. REPENT AND START APPRECIATING THIS MASTERPIECE

:giraffe:

:clap3:educate these uneducated

Almighty Gaga

Not the orgy

touya kinomoto

The essay...

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko2_400.gifv

JonginBey
9 hours ago, ALA said:

I know y'all praise 1000 Stars but for me personally that is the one big thing that I didn't like. The build up felt so slow to me that it took me forever to watch the show. I think it just depends on the writing tbh, and surprisingly I've found Lovely Writer to be well written nnn

I do agree that having a good secondary couple helps though if the main couple gets boring. 

Admittedly, 1000 stars could’ve used more romance before the finale; but everything else about it was so compelling that it could still thrive. 

dabunique
13 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Admittedly, 1000 stars could’ve used more romance before the finale; but everything else about it was so compelling that it could still thrive. 

well we was gettin romantic stuff in episode 7 its dat it jus blew up in Tian's face when he didn't come out with da truth earlier

but we had a 1000 stares, a motorcycle ride, a hand massage, a face massage, and all this and they weren't even official lol

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Xiang Hao Ting and Yu Xi Gu are present in Sun Bo Xiang and Lu Zhi Gang's wedding. :jonny5:

i need my resurrected baby :heart2:

Imagen

pD: make ours days count i love this serie. even though it lasts 2 months traumatized

History make outs days counts destroyed history MESS 4 very easy :giraffe:

What is this for, is this part of a special or something they did just for fun?

King Sun Bo and Lu Zhi looking fine. :jonny2:

WeFoundWill

I'm starting to think that everyone in Thailand is simply a Lisa stan :deadbanana2:

touya kinomoto
35 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I'm starting to think that everyone in Thailand is simply a Lisa stan :deadbanana2:

Well, of course, they are Lisa stans because is Lisa is Thai... Just like us Pinoys are Dara stans because she is Pinoy (at heart).

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

What is this for, is this part of a special or something they did just for fun?

King Sun Bo and Lu Zhi looking fine. :jonny2:

Finale of History 4, they side couple in MODC got married :giraffe:

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Without THAT disgusting and UNNECESSARY ending, MODC was easily in my Top 20 BL ever but no sane human being can forgive and forget that yucky finale. After that, MODC is not even in my Top 100. I even willing to rank Tonchon above MODC. That’s how bad it was 

Ps: Everytime my bf said, he wanted to go to buy some grocery, i was triggered :rip: and lied that I already bought it online. Wtf buy salt online. I really hate this stupid series

Maam :deadbanana4: