• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, karlo_98 said:

I will protest if P'Aof give us a sad ending :dies::rip:

He didn’t write it, he’s jus directing it 

Just watched ep11 and its really topped ep5 for me, the chemistry is jus so vivid between pran and pat, its honestly too much sometimes :worship:  and the preview tho...will there be a season 2?

What's the tea on Bad Buddy EP 12 you guys... We should expect a happy ending right ...

43 minutes ago, reymiu said:

What's the tea on Bad Buddy EP 12 you guys... We should expect a happy ending right ...

expect da worst

ugh one of my favorite reactors finally jus got into 1000 stars and this morning he did episode 10

Eh i'm almost 100% sure it's gonna be a happy ending. Aof wouldn't dare doing otherwise :coffee2:

Even though I only saw the first two episodes of Nobleman, I can say with confidence it no longer ranks last for me in terms of K-BLs. Behind Cut now occupies that spot.

@NeburLove Area ep 1 of part 2 is out at the gaga website with a subscription needed ugh. 

Third party websites better come through fast. :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Even though I only saw the first two episodes of Nobleman, I can say with confidence it no longer ranks last for me in terms of K-BLs. Behind Cut now occupies that spot.

tinted with you>tastless floria= short cut (couldn't tell since it's not done)>nobleman

21 minutes ago, rp662 said:

@NeburLove Area ep 1 of part 2 is out at the gaga website with a subscription needed ugh. 

Third party websites better come through fast. :jonnycat:

I thought it was tomorrow 16:jonny5:

So I binged a few things again in the past few weeks.

Hello Stranger - Avoided this because of the Gameboys disrespect that comes from this show's fans but it's actually really cute, love how their relationship came together and I really enjoyed all the side characters as well. I always relate most to the bottom characters 

Hello Stranger: The Movie - Cannot believe this won the BLammy :skull: a cute lil movie but paling in comparison to the other two. I think I'm kinda good on this franchise though, idk if a S2 for it is coming but I think we saw everything we need to see.

Bad Buddy - Binged through the current episode and this is my favorite BL is a whillee, I ain't been this in love with the main couple in a minute. Both of them are so cute and I love the sister and her storyline as well, it's nice to see some lesbian representation in these shows. I don't tend to be as into the mushiness of the couples as others are usually, moreso the storyline going on, but with this show I loove seeing them spend time together. :allears:

Meet Me Outside - Super short but leaves a very strong lasting impression, I enjoyed it

Edited by badgirlriri

27 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

So I binged a few things again in the past few weeks.

Hello Stranger - Avoided this because of the Gameboys disrespect that comes from this show's fans but it's actually really cute, love how their relationship came together and I really enjoyed all the side characters as well. I always relate most to the bottom characters 

Hello Stranger: The Movie - Cannot believe this won the BLammy :skull: a cute lil movie but paling in comparison to the other two. I think I'm kinda good on this franchise though, idk if a S2 for it is coming but I think we saw everything we need to see.

Bad Buddy - Binged through the current episode and this is my favorite BL is a whillee, I ain't been this in love with the main couple in a minute. Both of them are so cute and I love the sister and her storyline as well, it's nice to see some lesbian representation in these shows. I don't tend to be as into the mushiness of the couples as others are usually, moreso the storyline going on, but with this show I loove seeing them spend time together. :allears:

Meet Me Outside - Super short but leaves a very strong lasting impression, I enjoyed it

HS is cute and i love it

MMO should have gotten a second season but da producer is a sexual predator so i don't see it happening

I know it's not BL but has anyone seen BrightWin's F4?

1 hour ago, Feather said:

I know it's not BL but has anyone seen BrightWin's F4?

It seems popular but I'm not interested...

I already saw the Taiwanese and Korean versions, that's enough for me :skull:

The Player is soooo good tho 

episode 6 jus started. Giwi remains dat *****. 

Tin (Tay) in love with Mims but she’s like I kno u like me but it’s a no. We jus friends and I love Tim (Joss)

Tin lookin like such a loser. 

pathenrly waiting for da Drake scene 

ugh Pitch (Foei)  tellin his fiancé he’s bisexual had me shook 

tim gay baiting da messy queen of Matt (Mek) 

there so many messy characters I live 

and poor White doin nuttin but a sidekick to Tay 

Omg lunch turned into a big mess Chile 

tim and mims crash Pitch  and Eve with his parents tryin to force a marriage with da quickness 

Mims and Pitch dad use to phuck in da club dat Giwi and her mom ran 

Why is this bastard such a creep. No puedo 

Pitch dad tryin to get Mims to **** him 

Ma’am Miss Giwi y u drag this poor *****. 

Messy Matt. Messy Mek 

I kinda almost feel bad for Eve. Her life will soon crumble jus cuz of Giwi 

Que fuerte. Not him playin with himself over Mek