JonginBey

Boys Love • Tune Into “Oxygen the Series” Every Saturday!

JonginBey
9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

honestly idec so long as he isn't problematic (is being a ****boy problematic? idts so long as theres consent i guess) he can be on any drama and id stan (esp if its BL)

The thing about ****boys is, they usually are problematic. Guess we’ll wait for time, the ultimate truth-teller.

tenor.gif?itemid=13579161

ALA

Kings :jonny5:the power that they have!

JonginBey
Posted (edited)

Added a new series to the OP. I haven’t watched the first episode yet, but based on the trailer and clips, it seems like a very weird/odd BL with a more comedic approach as opposed to just the romance and drama we usually see. The actor that plays King in My Engineer stars in it, so I want to give it a try.

Edited by JonginBey

JonginBey
Posted (edited)

GMMTV’s next series after 2Gether ends.

qYN29bS.jpg

I’m guessing the two in the baby blue crewnecks are going to switch boyfriends (or love interests) which could make for an interesting concept :duca: 

Edit: Okay, so cancel my theory. A trailer for this came out six months ago, and I wasn’t aware :rip:

Basically, the female lead ships two male classmates. She ends up in an accident with one of the classmates and ends up in his body. Turns out, the guy whose body she’s in has two love interests (the other classmate AND his own brother aka incest :rip:)

Edited by JonginBey

MingYouToo
1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

GMMTV’s next series after 2Gether ends.

qYN29bS.jpg

I’m guessing the two in the baby blue crewnecks are going to switch boyfriends (or love interests) which could make for an interesting concept :duca: 

Edit: Okay, so cancel my theory. A trailer for this came out six months ago, and I wasn’t aware :rip:

Basically, the female lead ships two male classmates. She ends up in an accident with one of the classmates and ends up in his body. Turns out, the guy whose body she’s in has two love interests (the other classmate AND his own brother aka incest :rip:)

i hate this already GIVE us another BrightWin drama GMMTV.

or hell maybe a str8 Win drama he would do amazingly in that.

Live To Tell

4 episodes in and they haven't even properly kissed. I'm so over it:fish2:

JonginBey

Do NOT watch YYY. I tried to give the first episode a chance last night. I expected it to be different, and it is, but not in an interesting way :emofish:

Almighty Gaga
53 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Do NOT watch YYY. I tried to give the first episode a chance last night. I expected it to be different, and it is, but not in an interesting way :emofish:

I just watched the first 2 episodes and the amount of cringe moments :skull:

I get that it's meant to be a sitcom, but I wish it just focused on the guys without all the clownery

JonginBey
5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I just watched the first 2 episodes and the amount of cringe moments :skull:

I get that it's meant to be a sitcom, but I wish it just focused on the guys without all the clownery

I only made it through the first 10-15 mins. Does it get at least somewhat better? :emofish: They really overdid it with the “comedy.”

ALA
1 hour ago, Live To Tell said:

4 episodes in and they haven't even properly kissed. I'm so over it:fish2:

Dddd that's actually common for a lot of these :rip:

I'm on episode 3 of My Engineer, I'm not really feeling it but I'll probably finish it

getBusy
4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Turns out, the guy whose body she’s in has two love interests (the other classmate AND his own brother aka incest :rip:)

Happens to everyone :cm:

JonginBey
30 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Happens to everyone :cm:

:tsk:

JonginBey

Love by Chance 2 premieres in August :party:

Almighty Gaga
51 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I only made it through the first 10-15 mins. Does it get at least somewhat better? :emofish: They really overdid it with the “comedy.”

I was going to drop it after the first 10 mns too :rip:

It gets better when the guys are alone. Every time that gang appears though it gets annoying.

ALA
8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Wait did they film it already!?!? Omg

JonginBey
15 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I was going to drop it after the first 10 mns too :rip:

It gets better when the guys are alone. Every time that gang appears though it gets annoying.

Guess I’ll wait for the compilation video that focuses on the couple :oh:

8 minutes ago, ALA said:

Wait did they film it already!?!? Omg

Their workshop sessions start next week, and filming starts at the end of the month. It will air from August to November, and then they’re doing a fan meeting tour from December to March :party:

rp662

This is a real cute mini series, highly recommend it. :smitten:

There is a separate film in their adult years that I don't plan on watching as it is not my cup of tea.

ALA
6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Guess I’ll wait for the compilation video that focuses on the couple :oh:

Their workshop sessions start next week, and filming starts at the end of the month. It will air from August to November, and then they’re doing a fan meeting tour from December to March :party:

Oooh well it's good to hear that they can start filming. Ahhhh can't wait for TinCan :jonny5:

Wambels
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Omg yes :jonny5: I'm so happy

Tin & Can better get that happy ending!!!

I'm curious to see what they will do with Pete

Edited by Wambels

ALA
4 minutes ago, Wambels said:

I curious to see what they will do with Pete

Dddd tbh I would want Saint in it at least for a cameo just cause he was such a big part of S1 but with the whole Perth/Saint drama with their old managers idk if that'll happen. 

Wambels
5 minutes ago, ALA said:

Dddd tbh I would want Saint in it at least for a cameo just cause he was such a big part of S1 but with the whole Perth/Saint drama with their old managers idk if that'll happen. 

That whole drama was so random :rip: They were a really good couple imo

It will be cool if Tharntype will be there too 

ALA
15 minutes ago, Wambels said:

That whole drama was so random :rip: They were a really good couple imo

It will be cool if Tharntype will be there too 

I feel like they probably won't but who knows since Pete/Tin were on TharnType. Such a mess since there's 2 Technos and Tar/Tum :rip:

JonginBey
29 minutes ago, Wambels said:

I'm curious to see what they will do with Pete

Pete will probably be broken-hearted half the time and mentoring Can the other half of the time, until he finally realizes that life goes on. I would prefer if they at least teased a new, potential love interest for him before the season ends.

I’m more curious to see what will become of Techno and that manipulator :celestial5:

Almighty Gaga

I don't remember Love By Chance at all :rip:

Will probably have to refresh my memory closer to the S2 premiere. 

Wambels
2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Pete will probably be broken-hearted half the time and mentoring Can the other half of the time, until he finally realizes that life goes on. I would prefer if they at least teased a new, potential love interest for him before the season ends.

I’m more curious to see what will become of Techno and that manipulator :celestial5:

I meant that Pete won't be on the show anymore cause he was involved with some drama :eatpopcorn:

If he still was on the show that could've been amazing, cause it was the first time I've liked both first and the second couple.