JonginBey

Boys Love • Tune Into “Oxygen the Series” Every Saturday!

wolfaire

Oh wow we have another Tawan stan! Welcome @K$Ellie! And Gi Chan looks scrumptious sis @JonginBey

6ef2f65e3d3e7857a00b6633141ff770a871901c

Mix

Spoiler

Yup, let me put this on my watchlist :jonny5:

wolfaire
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Okay, my day is made. They uploaded a new episode of Sanae Hong Krueng with English subs!

When he made his own sound effects on 14:17, I lost it. I stan the most adorkable person and I don't regret it. :dies:

EDIT: The dessert they made was also done by Pharm in UWMA.

Tay is so handsome omg. I love cooking and I kinda want to try that scented coconut milk ddd. Also the Tata Young reference surprised me a bit. I listened to her song as a kid lol

touya kinomoto

wait, does this mean they are just gonna start filming for Manner of Death? i hope it premieres as scheduled because i don't want another ATOATS in our hands here.

Almighty Gaga
2 hours ago, Symmetra said:

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every role he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

kwOEIue.gif

Mix

OMG the director of Dew and the classic of Love of Siam is directing Manner of Death :wap:

touya kinomoto
Just now, Mix said:

OMG the director of Dew and the classic of Love of Siam is directing Manner of Death :wap:

It's coming for acclaim. MaxTul coming to redeem their spots as the ultimate BL pair. :jonny4:

ALA
1 minute ago, Mix said:

Love of Siam was the first BL I watched :jonny2:

Mix
2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

wait, does this mean they are just gonna start filming for Manner of Death? i hope it premieres as scheduled because i don't want another ATOATS in our hands here.

Idk when it starts filming but we will know the whole cast live on 13th Aug :wap:

Mix
2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

It's coming for acclaim. MaxTul coming to redeem their spots as the ultimate BL pair. :jonny4:

Ugh the way my expectation went up :jonny2: they deserve it :jonny2:

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Love of Siam was the first BL I watched :jonny2:

Omg same I'm just so excited for it now :jonny2:

Mix

Image may contain: 10 people, people standing and people sitting

It's going to be a good year for Thailand :jonny2:

Almighty Gaga
10 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

3 months is already a lot of time to film. Hope they serve quality and budget

omqXTk5.gif

Mix

I need Manner of Death to be Trapped/Advanced Bravely type of quality :jonny5:

pull thru MaxTul :jonny5:

I'm happy if it gives me Sleepless Society level of twist :jonny5:

wolfaire

I think they're done shooting for Manner of Death. Isn't the original plan for Tul was to go to the US this fall? But perhaps they planned to shoot a few months back but because of Miss Rona they have to postpone it to now (and it so happens that Tul's classes are online too). Idk tho.

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

Image may contain: 10 people, people standing and people sitting

It's going to be a good year for Thailand :jonny2:

I'm so hyped for this omggg!! We know the budget is big (cause it's Ch 3) and the guys are hot!! :wap:

Mix
1 minute ago, wolfaire said:

I think they're done shooting for Manner of Death. Isn't the original plan for Tul was to go to the US this fall? But perhaps they planned to shoot a few months back but because of Miss Rona they have to postpone it to now (and it so happens that Tul's classes are online too). Idk tho.

I'm so hyped for this omggg!! We know the budget is big (cause it's Ch 3) and the guys are hot!! :wap:

Same sis even the dad is serving omg, I need the dad to have an affair with a guy :wap:

Mix

Found my new favourite pair that I'll watch omg 

ugh so many BLs need to be watched before the rate :jonny5:

wolfaire
13 minutes ago, Mix said:

Same sis even the dad is serving omg, I need the dad to have an affair with a guy :wap:

sis!!! :skull::skull: you didn't lie tho

ALA

We should live post the Still 2bros premiere on Friday :sistrens:

touya kinomoto

I just hope Manner of Death and My Teddy Bear serve quality. 2020 has been kinda underwhelming for Thai BLs (and when I say this I am excluding those series that premiered in 2019 but finished in 2020 because lbr 2019 is the golden age of Thai BLs).

omqXTk5.gif

touya kinomoto
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ALA said:

We should live post the Still 2bros premiere on Friday :sistrens:

Well, y'all know I am gonna be perched for that. Not because I am a secret stan (btw I am not lol) but because I just want a good storytelling that could have been with the original series. I am excited to see what P'Aof brings to the table.

Edited by touya kinomoto

discreetinside
3 hours ago, Symmetra said:

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every role he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

:siptea:

0CW6HP2.gif

JonginBey
2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Wait, that's Tae-joo?!? Gi-chan looks different there that's why I didn't recognize him.

34028baac1d3b8834179dd6d0cda3d5c3eb26614

2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Oh wow we have another Tawan stan! Welcome @K$Ellie! And Gi Chan looks scrumptious sis @JonginBey

6ef2f65e3d3e7857a00b6633141ff770a871901c

Ee1rNHnUcAEI4Iq.jpg

JonginBey
1 hour ago, Mix said:

We–

ALA
1 hour ago, Mix said:

kwOEIue.gif

A men.com tea

touya kinomoto
1 hour ago, Mix said:

just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.png

Also we need a BL boy version of this. Off? Tay? Fluke?