JonginBey

Boys Love • Tune Into “Oxygen the Series” Every Saturday!

Mix
1 hour ago, wolfaire said:

I been serving that pregnancy glow and weight gain on IG sis. I'm disappointed that you didn't notice it :biblio:

Can't wait for Kao to impregnate me next :wap:

Omg I've been inactive sorry sis whew get the d sis :jonny2:

wolfaire
2 hours ago, Gabe² said:

IG? Where?

here sis. That's a picture of my preggo belly 🤰🏻

K$Ellie

Tay... I don't know a better man

omqXTk5.gif

touya kinomoto
34 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Tay... I don't know a better man

omqXTk5.gif

Welcome sis! Finally you are back in ATRL. Also welcome to the BL base. You can check the OP for some of the shows we watch rn or in the past. Feel free to share your thoughts as well on the shows you have seen or are currently seeing.

And yes, Tay is the perfect man. No one else comes close.

omqXTk5.gif

K$Ellie
2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Welcome sis! Finally you are back in ATRL. Also welcome to the BL base. You can check the OP for some of the shows we watch rn or in the past. Feel free to share your thoughts as well on the shows you have seen or are currently seeing.

And yes, Tay is the perfect man. No one else comes close.

omqXTk5.gif

ty sis, lemme check them out, i'll probs do TayNew date next to see what he's like irl

Hopefully we can get together and payola him if there's another Sexiest Man Alive rate on here

omqXTk5.gif

also Dark Blue Kiss amazing, 3 Will Be Free turrible :lakitu:

touya kinomoto
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

ty sis, lemme check them out, i'll probs do TayNew date next to see what he's like irl

Hopefully we can get together and payola him if there's another Sexiest Man Alive rate on here

omqXTk5.gif

also Dark Blue Kiss amazing, 3 Will Be Free turrible :lakitu:

Just a heads up, sis, we are really not fond of New here so mention him less than needed lol. Also yes, get into the Meal Date though if you want just Tay, then do Travelling Fest with Tay. And yes, we can all campaign for the boys for the ATRL's Sexiest Man Alive.

omqXTk5.gif

And yes DBK is a great show.

Edited by touya kinomoto

K$Ellie
14 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Just a heads up, sis, we are really not fond of New here so mention him less than needed lol. Also yes, get into the Meal Date though if you want just Tay, then do Travelling Fest with Tay. And yes, we can all campaign for the boys for the ATRL's Sexiest Man Alive.

omqXTk5.gif

kii good I'm not big on New either, why though

omqXTk5.gif

touya kinomoto
5 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

kii good I'm not big on New either, why though

omqXTk5.gif

well, for one, he had an issue about making fun of people with disability. though he already apologized for it, we don't think it is really sincere. we also have personal reasons here lol.

omqXTk5.gif

Mix

My Day that show.........is a hot mess, the acting, the product placement, the cliches. It's aright i'll let it slide for now and the girlfriend? God I'm annoyed :rip:

Symmetra

Another Tay stan :clap3:

JonginBey
8 hours ago, wolfaire said:

The way he is serving beauty pageant contestant :skull:

kwOEIue.gif

The attitude in his body language... Miss Fluke meant business.

8 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss Keith, I was wondering what would you do with The Shipper banner in the OP. Are you gonna keep it in the acclaimed or move it in the gallery? @JonginBey

Locking it in the vault until they find Kim’s soul.

JOn6I3F.gif

K$Ellie
12 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

well, for one, he had an issue about making fun of people with disability. though he already apologized for it, we don't think it is really sincere. we also have personal reasons here lol.

omqXTk5.gif

oh i hurd something about that, him having issues with Tay and the stans probably doesn't help either

omqXTk5.gif

touya kinomoto
6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Reveal hidden contents

Locking it in the vault until they find Kim’s soul.

JOn6I3F.gif

Spoiler

I agree. The way we are denied of a WayKim kiss is a crime. I mean, enjoyed the KhetKim (with Pan inside Kim's body) but that is a bit distrubing since Kim and Khet are brothers. Ohm Pawat kissing another man though... again. :smitten2:

JOn6I3F.gif

touya kinomoto
1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

oh i hurd something about that, him having issues with Tay and the stans probably doesn't help either

omqXTk5.gif

those too.

omqXTk5.gif

but lemme ask one of the people here who has very strong opinions towards Miss Chewwiee. Miss @Symmetra, care to let us know why you have a certain degree of disliking towards Miss Thitipoom?

omqXTk5.gif

Symmetra
Posted (edited)

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every role he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

Edited by Symmetra

JonginBey
16 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:
  Hide contents

I agree. The way we are denied of a WayKim kiss is a crime. I mean, enjoyed the KhetKim (with Pan inside Kim's body) but that is a bit distrubing since Kim and Khet are brothers. Ohm Pawat kissing another man though... again. :smitten2:

JOn6I3F.gif

If we’re lucky, they’ll make a season two where we find out everything in season one was just one of Pan’s fanfics and KimWay will get a proper chance to prosper. Part of me was not ashamed by the KimKhet kiss, but I’ll repent when I get to hell.

JOn6I3F.gif

JonginBey
3 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every roll he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

Ooh...NOW THAT’S HOW YOU CLEAR A BITCH. I don’t who–

touya kinomoto
3 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every roll he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

kwOEIue.gif

Miss Symmetra not holding punches. I have to stan. :clap3:

touya kinomoto
4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Reveal hidden contents

If we’re lucky, they’ll make a season two where we find out everything in season one was just one of Pan’s fanfics and KimWay will get a proper chance to prosper. Part of me was not ashamed by the KimKhet kiss, but I’ll repent when I get to hell.

JOn6I3F.gif

Spoiler

I don't think we're getting a season 2 though. But it would be nice to have one because we need a WayKim endgame.

Also I see you have a new ID in the members' section. Who dat tho? Is that Miss Cooper?

JOn6I3F.gif

K$Ellie
7 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

He’s a subpar actor with the emotional range of a brick wall. Every role he’s in that involves a male love interest is just :doc:. He never looks interested I’ve had more fun watching paint dry. Not to mention the meltdown he had about his GF and Tay and the shade he’s been throwing ever since then. I’m not here for him and I never will be what ever aquarium let him out needs to come get their whale.

lashed

KRKPSuH.gif

touya kinomoto
Posted (edited)

Okay, my day is made. They uploaded a new episode of Sanae Hong Krueng with English subs!

When he made his own sound effects on 14:17, I lost it. I stan the most adorkable person and I don't regret it. :dies:

EDIT: The dessert they made was also done by Pharm in UWMA.

Edited by touya kinomoto

wolfaire
1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

ddddd so ruthless

kwOEIue.gif

JonginBey
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think we're getting a season 2 though. But it would be nice to have one because we need a WayKim endgame.

Also I see you have a new ID in the members' section. Who dat tho? Is that Miss Cooper?

JOn6I3F.gif

It’s acclaimed rookie Han Gi Chan.

34028baac1d3b8834179dd6d0cda3d5c3eb26614

ALA
1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

we-

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko2_400.gifv

touya kinomoto
3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

It’s acclaimed rookie Han Gi Chan.

Wait, that's Tae-joo?!? Gi-chan looks different there that's why I didn't recognize him.