JonginBey

Boys Love • Tune Into “Oxygen the Series” Every Saturday!

Cheers

I have a question about the Boy Love series titled 'The Shipper' and I would like an answer please!

I noticed in the thumbnail of Ep.12 (I haven't seen anything past episode 01!) that the little brother is MAKING OUT with his older brother?! Is he.. into his brother? Like, for real? Incest?!?!

ALA
3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I have a question about the Boy Love series titled 'The Shipper' and I would like an answer please!

Reveal hidden contents

I noticed in the thumbnail of Ep.12 (I haven't seen anything past episode 01!) that the little brother is MAKING OUT with his older brother?! Is he.. into his brother? Like, for real? Incest?!?!

in the show one of the girls switches body with one of the brothers... but yeah, I mean he was kissing the brother's body

:rip:

Cheers
20 minutes ago, ALA said:

Hide contents

in the show one of the girls switches body with one of the brothers... but yeah, I mean he was kissing the brother's body

:rip:

but does he like him or does he like the girl? either way he's weird for kissing the brother

kinda hot cuz they're not real bros tho :gaycat1:

ALA
1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Hide contents

but does he like him or does he like the girl? either way he's weird for kissing the brother

kinda hot cuz they're not real bros tho :gaycat1:

He liked the girl, although I felt like he liked his brother too but I guess it has more to do with the sexual tension between the actors

:giraffe:

Almighty Gaga

Feels like they're coming with the best BL of the year. A lot of people should be scared and I'll name 'em.

ALA
22 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Feels like they're coming with the best BL of the year. A lot of people should be scared and I'll name 'em.

I'm ready for the serve :jonny4:

ALA
Posted (edited)

Omfg I saw Miss Poy had to perform at the fan meet with an eyepatch I- :deadbanana4: hope he's ok, props to him for still performing

Edited by ALA

Gabe²

:smitten:

a Halsey song? I have to stAn

rp662
44 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

:smitten:

b8e96ecfd45bee964032f402729f11cf3317eed4

wolfaire
1 minute ago, rp662 said:

b8e96ecfd45bee964032f402729f11cf3317eed4

How was the fanmeet? Was it good? Any tea that could be spilled? :gaycat4:

rp662
2 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

How was the fanmeet? Was it good? Any tea that could be spilled? :gaycat4:

It was cute. The first half was recreating scenes from the show (I’m bald from the ramking sections) and the second half was them performing solo. MD (Thara) was the only one that didn’t sing apart from the finale group ost, instead just danced. Everyone served TALENT.

Lay, Inntouch and Nam served main pop energy. However, I’m most surprised by Inntouch considering he was my least favorite from the show.  He ATE the stage in all his performances. I am truly shook. :eek: He also had a cute moment with Rice that was well liked by the other viewers and I can see them being paired up in the series since Mek is gone (unless they pair Rice with Nam).

Afterwards, during the meetup with the cast, we basically only greeted them briefly since there was a lot of people to greet and they sang happy birthday to one of the viewers since it was her birthday. It was cute and enjoyable. :alexz3:

rp662

Let me give this a try. :giraffe:

M André
Posted (edited)

Hello Stranger feels a litle bit off but there's something about it that makes me want to keep wacthing :jonny5:

Edited by M André

ALA
1 hour ago, rp662 said:

It was cute. The first half was recreating scenes from the show (I’m bald from the ramking sections) and the second half was them performing solo. MD (Thara) was the only one that didn’t sing apart from the finale group ost, instead just danced. Everyone served TALENT.

Lay, Inntouch and Nam served main pop energy. However, I’m most surprised by Inntouch considering he was my least favorite from the show.  He ATE the stage in all his performances. I am truly shook. :eek: He also had a cute moment with Rice that was well liked by the other viewers and I can see them being paired up in the series since Mek is gone (unless they pair Rice with Nam).

Afterwards, during the meetup with the cast, we basically only greeted them briefly since there was a lot of people to greet and they sang happy birthday to one of the viewers since it was her birthday. It was cute and enjoyable. :alexz3:

awww nice to hear Inntouch served talent :monkey: 

Gabe²
1 hour ago, ALA said:

awww nice to hear Inntouch served talent :monkey: 

Hope he serves dick next 

M André
Posted (edited)

Are there any gifs of Ms Moran of Hello Stranger? love her

Edited by M André

touya kinomoto
1 hour ago, M André said:

Are there any gifs of Ms Moran of Hello Stranger? love her

i don't think we have it here in the base but i think twitter has lots of it. anyhow, stan miss tina moran whose name is actually a dirty pun in our language lol.

touya kinomoto

next

touya kinomoto

page

touya kinomoto

for

touya kinomoto

the

touya kinomoto

rate

touya kinomoto

announcement