JonginBey

Boys Love • Tune Into “Oxygen the Series” Every Saturday!

wolfaire
1 minute ago, warriorsoul said:

Yess I loved Together With Me. Miss Yihwa is that bitch 

tumblr_ovbov3DTYl1s2kamlo6_250.gifv

oh yes she is! Miss Yihwa is the best female character in BL series :fan:

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

TayNew has history though :weeps:

hmm I'm new into Thai BL so please educate me sis. I really want to ship them cause they both are hot but idk, I don't feel as strong chemistry as MewGulf/BrightWin

warriorsoul
4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

He was on another series called My Dear Loser. A straight couple (well a love triangle) was the main focus, but he was a part of the only BL couple. The actor that plays his love interest didn’t want to do any kissing scenes, so...I won’t even get into the flaws of his love interest’s character. 

Oh wow. Not the other actor ruined it for all of us. Im ready forQN7n5c.jpgto get his redemption :eatpopcorn:

warriorsoul

I actually liked New in Dark Blue Kiss. But maybe its becuz I came in with low expectation based on his work in Sotus and Waterboyy :oh:

ALA
3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

hmm I'm new into Thai BL so please educate me sis. I really want to ship them cause they both are hot but idk, I don't feel as strong chemistry as MewGulf/BrightWin

Their chemistry is pretty great on their food show they're always bickering :rip:

rp662
Just now, warriorsoul said:

Oh wow. Not the other actor ruined it for all of us. Im ready forQN7n5c.jpgto get his redemption :eatpopcorn:

And not the other actor (Pluem), being the fandom “son” of Tay+New, nnnn. 

15a915ce53bc425f375778833399.jpg

JonginBey
3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

TayNew’s promo game/fan-servicing/etc. was once what MewGulf’s is now. They’ve been an on-screen couple for 3-4 years (Dark Blue Kiss was the third series within a trilogy). Since you said you’re new, it’s understandable that you don’t feel the same about them as their following does though. I’ve seen New with a different male love interest (WaterBoyy the series), and Tay is definitely the better fit for him.

JonginBey
4 minutes ago, rp662 said:

And not the other actor (Pluem), being the fandom “son” of Tay+New, nnnn. 

15a915ce53bc425f375778833399.jpg

Nooooooo. Everything is going the WRONG way.

warriorsoul
Posted (edited)

Am i the only one who doesnt like Saint? Like he lowkey ruined Love by Chance for me. He's  more acceptable in Why R U? but I still dont like him. I wish Tutor was played by a different actor. He is so damn punchable 

tenor.gif?itemid=16561855

:lmao:

I read somewhere that he was cast in My Engineer before they went through a bunch of recasting. Thank gawd we avoided that  :fan:

Edited by warriorsoul
typo

rp662
1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Nooooooo. Everything is going the WRONG way.

Tay and New have two “son’s”. Pleum and Frank (Sarawat’s brother from 2gether the series) 

DuHax4LXcAI7EyT.jpg

:bibliahh:

ALA
Just now, warriorsoul said:

Am i the only one who doesnt like Saint? Like he lowkey ruined Love by Chance for me. He's  more acceptable in Why R U? but I still dont like her. I wish Tutor was played by a different actor. He is so damn punchable 

I read somewhere that he was cast in My Engineer before they went through a bunch of recasting. Thank gawd we avoided that  :fan:

Nnnnn I kinda don't like Saint either :ahh: I'm sure he's a nice kid but he just seems off. His acting was better in WRU but ya he's not one of my faves

JonginBey
1 minute ago, warriorsoul said:

Am i the only one who doesnt like Saint? Like he lowkey ruined Love by Chance for me. He's  more acceptable in Why R U? but I still dont like her. I wish Tutor was played by a different actor. He is so damn punchable 

Saint was too whiny and emotional in LBC. The one scene where he was trying to avoid Perth’s character and walked off just to go lean against a building and CRY sends me...a damsel in distress. He was definitely better in WRU.

Yes, that happened. There was an original promo pic with him and Cooper (Bohn), and then a different cast photo with the actor who plays Duen (but Cooper wasn’t in that one). They must’ve went through multiple changes :rip:

warriorsoul
Just now, ALA said:

Nnnnn I kinda don't like Saint either :ahh: I'm sure he's a nice kid but he just seems off. His acting was better in WRU but ya he's not one of my faves

THANK YOU. I feel validated :fan:

JonginBey
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Tay and New have two “son’s”. Pleum and Frank (Sarawat’s brother from 2gether the series) 

DuHax4LXcAI7EyT.jpg

:bibliahh:

Frank deserves a better “sibling” :grump:

Edited by JonginBey

ALA

i remember one of the comments on one of the LBC episodes was 80% of Pete's dialogue is "krap" made me scream :ahh:

warriorsoul
1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Saint was too whiny and emotional in LBC. The one scene where he was trying to avoid Perth’s character and walked off just to go lean against a building and CRY sends me...a damsel in distress. He was definitely better in WRU

YES. most of his scenes sent me. I felt bad cuz i felt like such a hater but im glad others shared my sentiment :fan:

JonginBey
1 minute ago, ALA said:

i remember one of the comments on one of the LBC episodes was 80% of Pete's dialogue is "krap" made me scream :ahh:

That croak in his voice every time :deadbanana2:

warriorsoul

Do we know if HIStory has been cancelled? They were really serving. The body switch one, the student teacher one, the volleyball one, the cop one, the last one - they all were really good :smitten:

JonginBey
8 minutes ago, warriorsoul said:

Do we know if HIStory has been cancelled? They were really serving. The body switch one, the student teacher one, the volleyball one, the cop one, the last one - they all were really good :smitten:

They usually do one season per year, so if the virus hasn’t delayed things too much, then the next season should be coming before the end of the year. 

The volleyball one (Crossing the Line) is supposed to have a sequel movie, but not much has been said since it was initially announced in 2018. 

warriorsoul

Thanks for the info :heart2:

MingYouToo
4 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

:toofunny2:

Korea is long overdue in the BL game. I know they'd destroy Thailand story/script-wise if they tried.

imagine Park Seo-joon in a BL led drama :jonny6:American TV would be in sHAMBLES. 

(or BTS' V whew the deep voice, the makeout scenes I_ :fan: america get with it)

MingYouToo
2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Our taste >>>>>>>> :sistrens:

omg we love a tawan stan ugh ur DP :jonny6:

on an unrelated note, Bright in another BL drama would be AMAZING. I feel like Win would do better for me in a str8 drama :rip: he plays the dual cute boy/f*ck boy image so well :fan: 

That Luke dude too I- he's a GMMTV artist, he's the tallest I think (6'4 I- :jonny5:) and he's Japanese-AmericanThis Guy's World: Luke Plowden by Tonyc. W

him in a BL whew, coming for Korea's K-drama wig

Live To Tell

Lemme give My Engineer a watch, my introduction to the genre:matty:

ALA
6 minutes ago, Live To Tell said:

Lemme give My Engineer a watch, my introduction to the genre:matty:

I'd say watch 2Gether as it's the more popular BL rn. 

I'm trying to watch My Engineer episode 1... so far not feeling it lol but I'll continue

Zaram

I only watched 2gether and  together with me 4 years ago.

2gether was so good that I want to check out more bl series.

Any recommendations? (I kinda like the stories where one is straight at the beginning idkw:skull: or when it takes some time to get together)

Aiyan
Posted (edited)

Just finished watching Together With Me ! The story about his girlfriend got a bit too old too fast but the series was very enjoyable. A very likeable cast and very attractive male actors ( Knock, Korn and Phu :mmm:).

I tried to watch Bad Romance after but Idk ... it’s a mess and I don’t care enough about Yihwa to put myself through that. Plus the characters seems so off. Can I just skip it and watch Together With Me : The Next Chapter without losing too much of the « story » ?  

edit : Why do my comment always end up being the last one of a page ... where they go completely unnoticed.

Edited by Aiyan