Boys Love • Noh Shin Woo, No Show

discreetinside

People who finished all Tonhon Chonlatee episodes ---- Can weather through any thing thrown at them.

SarawatTine's fandom will give every single zombie they came across a high-five

:bibliahh:

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mix

• JonginBey

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:
  Hide contents

Well CIWYW was marketed to be more serious while Lovely Writer was more lean to typical RomCom BL so they can't exactly compare with each other :giraffe:

also wait until that one scene :chick3:

7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

:bibliahh:

I feel so personally attacked with the list

discreetinside
4 minutes ago, Mix said:

also wait until that one scene :chick3:

What scene you are talking about? :huh:

Spoiler

Also I saw some LW novel spoilers on MDL that Aoey actually like Gene.

discreetinside
1 minute ago, ALA said:

I- :deadbanana:

I guess I'm making it :clap3:

Well clearly I'm not since I ditched that panned series by the end of Episode 3 nnn

Almighty Gaga
24 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBzSbpBDb3FUuJ4BiA5Eb6DXoFJJtWbS2WGg&usqp=CAU

dabunique

i watched NRW overd a weekend and i liked it alot

da husband is so hot and i can't wait for someone to kill off da sister LOL

I watched the first episode of Dark Blue Kiss it was so good!!! I’ve high expectations based on such a good episode! :alexz:

discreetinside
4 hours ago, lepetitmonstr said:

ITSAY though  :WAP:

Just finished ep 2 and whew :WAP:

Enjoy the total collapse on the rest of three episodes :jonny5:

JUST FINISHED WATCHING I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU

WHY HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS MASTERPIECE?????

ANY OTHER RECOS LIKE THIS SERIES? I DON'T LIKE CRINGEY THAI BL SERIES. THIS SERIES LITERALLY RUINED ME

drip drop

seeing people watching I Told Sunset About You... i'm so jealous. i wish i could erase my memory so i could feel the COLLAPSE all over again (as if i don't feel it whenever i rewatch it but...still...) 

3 hours ago, Milk said:

ANY OTHER RECOS LIKE THIS SERIES? I DON'T LIKE CRINGEY THAI BL SERIES. THIS SERIES LITERALLY RUINED ME

you may want to check out "cherry magic" and "life love on the line" from japan, first one is funny and cute. "crossing the line" from taiwan is also one of the top ones in my opinion. ALSO "to my star" from korea, i'm sure you'll love this one. 

nintendude666

@Milk 

I would also add Your Name Engraved Herein from Taiwan if you want to experience another dramatic collapse. Gaya sa Pelikula (Like in the Movies), last year's rightful Series of the Year BLammys winner, is another title you may want to consider viewing, if you still haven't.

If you need a good, loud laugh, look for Japan's recent A Man Who Defies the World of BL/Absolute BL. I howled in so many scenes and I would also "wait for Season 2, if there is one."

discreetinside

If we talking about Filipino BL series I think Gameboys, Like in the Movies/GSP, and Oh Mando are the Tier 1 compulsory must watch series :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

If we talking about Filipino BL series I think Gameboys, Like in the Movies/GSP, and Oh Mando are the Tier 1 compulsory must watch series :giraffe:

Erm :giraffe:

• #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311
19 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The OP tried to sneak Zee in with Singto, Max and Fluke thinking we won't notice

17adc0726ad5ac92e4529635b03db649.gif

Omg. I was like who’s Zee.. then remember the semipo*n bl, Why R U.. Lolol. Maybe the OP wanted to type Gun but autocorrect change it to Zee :giraffe: cause there is no correlation between Singto, Fluke, Max with Zee. Zee & Tul tho:coffee:

dabunique
1 hour ago, Mix said:

Stop right there. 

superb acting from Kokoy and great eye candy from Alex

discreetinside
1 hour ago, Mix said:

Okay the storylines might not be the tea for some but we have Miss Kokoy and Miss Alex taking in charge of the Acting and Eye Candy department respectively what's not to loved? :giraffe:

wolfaire
7 hours ago, Milk said:

You may check the BLammy Award winner list in the OP. The winner for Series of the Year (SOTY) is a polarizing piece of art. Despite its controversial nature, it is universally acclaimed and regarded as the second best BL drama of 2019 behind HIStory 3: Trapped—another amazing drama.

Basically the Mariah (Trapped) and the Madonna (UWMA) of BL if you ask me. The main actor of UWMA (HRH Miss Legend) is also the winner of BLammy's Best Actor award. Serving Jodie Foster and The Silence of the Lambs slayage.

I've seen GSP, Gameboys and Cherry Magic before.

Just that I stopped watching thai bl series because they're getting cringey. However, ITSAY proved me wrong. Thank god it trended on twitter yesterday or else I wouldn't have known of its existence. 

dabunique
24 minutes ago, Milk said:

I've seen GSP, Gameboys and Cherry Magic before.

Just that I stopped watching thai bl series because they're getting cringey. However, ITSAY proved me wrong. Thank god it trended on twitter yesterday or else I wouldn't have known of its existence. 

1000 stars next

see Miss Bilkins competition for best actor

ep 29 of word of honor :eatpopcorn::dancehall: the calm is over:dancehall2:  the storm started:eatpopcorn:

Trelkez — stebeee: [Ep 27] Heartbroken Lan Zhan standing...

Simon Gong Word Of Honor GIF - SimonGong WordOfHonor Wenkexing - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs