Boys Love • Noh Shin Woo, No Show

discreetinside
1 minute ago, Mix said:

Let me start with most of the GMMTV actors.

Now, Miss Mix has reigned to be the most talented GMMTV's BL actor :giraffe:

Miss Singto and Miss Ohm Pawat are right behind ha :giraffe:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

Let's agree to disagree sis. Miss Earth has been in so many shows and yet his acting is still way below Miss Mix, a newcomer. That's a stunted growth.

King Kao is only in his 2nd major role and he already shows healthy growth when it comes to his acting :fan:

Sis you know I love you but the same logic can be used for Miss Kao when Miss Up is overshadowing him in the acting department, even the side couple and my husband King Chap :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Miss Singto and Miss Ohm Pawat are right behind ha :giraffe:

dd the way I forgot about them but yes but maybe I'll backtrack and give Miss Singto the throne for his contributions and the other two as the trinity :giraffe:

28 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Let the mess begin :fan:

That Bright stan calling Mew a bad actor :ahh:

discreetinside
1 minute ago, ALA said:

That Bright stan calling Mew a bad actor :ahh:

If I'm being honest both are overrated and bad actors anyway :fan:

discreetinside

Love some of the teas :fan:

Bright can't do sad scenes to save his life

He can't even do romantic scenes for that matter...

Please don't tell me, Sarawat wanting to press Tine' boobs were romantic, given the straight face with which Bright delivered those lines.

Watch Phukong being ignored by Mil...and how his face reflects that pain of being royally rejected. Now, that's acting.

Watch Man squealing like a teen girl when his boyfriend gives him a surprise by initiating a kiss. Now, that's acting.

Sarawat, a.k.a Bright can only do one scene better. Fighting 😂😂😂 Watch him getting pissed off at Mil for dating his Baby Bro...only at that time, I went like...Wow! Finally, Bright proved that he can ACT. 🙄🙄🙄

The way Reddit having similar opinion on Miss Tul Pakorn:ahh:

Edited by discreetinside
53 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

1000 Stars "Deluxe Edition" is coming :jonny5:

They are so cute together until I forgot about Miss Earth's alleged boyfriend :gaycat2:

discreetinside
42 minutes ago, Mix said:

They are so cute together until I forgot about Miss Earth's alleged boyfriend :gaycat2:

The way that panned series really destroyed all the good wills of ha alleged boyfriend :cm:

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

The way that panned series really destroyed all the good wills of ha alleged boyfriend :cm:

You didn't lie :giraffe:

dabunique
4 hours ago, Mix said:

Sis you know I love you but the same logic can be used for Miss Kao when Miss Up is overshadowing him in the acting department, even the side couple and my husband King Chap :jonny5:

Look I’m not saying dat my King Earth is a great thespian here, I kno his limitations but Kao could never come up with those kisses on his own or with help. 😂 

ugh my Chap, he’s gonna be sooo huge 

what saves Kao is Up and their chemistry. Also da story. Who honestly here hates LW? We r tuning in regardless of how bad he is 😂 

Almighty Gaga
4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Let the mess begin :fan:

overactive-bladder
:cherrymagic: Cherry Magic
3h

tul shouldn't be even allowed to walk by near a filming set.

the audacity that somebody gives him jobs.

absolutely no acting skills. if it weren't for max elevating him, people wouldn't even give him the time of day.

Is that miss @wolfaire?

dabunique

I jus read dat thread and da lashings Tulissa gets 😂 

they mention La Bilkin and his crying (but dats all they can say about ha, cuz even I would shank a bitch if they said anything else) and I couldn’t stop laughing

dabunique
2 hours ago, Mix said:

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

How bad was it damn, I’ve been meaning to watch it but I’ve been lazy and I watch horrendous Pinoy ones so I should be able to watch this 😂 

dabunique
3 hours ago, discreetinside said:

1000 Stars "Deluxe Edition" is coming :jonny5:

Ugh I’m like who owns a DVD player or a desktop to play it 😂 

I want da book and a digital copy. Throw in a tea satchel and I’m Gucci 

Terrielle

Hi girlies. I have a question. Are there any out cute gay bl actors starring in a bl series? 

The only BL show I've watched recently is 2gether (cuz tine and sarawat r cute as ****).:heart:

Almighty Gaga
12 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Hi girlies. I have a question. Are there any out cute gay bl actors starring in a bl series? 

The only BL show I've watched recently is 2gether (cuz tine and sarawat r cute as ****).:heart:

My condolences :heart2:

Anyway, the ghey actors are Fluke Natouch & Cooheart (Until We Meet Again), Paolo Pangilinan (Like In The Movies), and most likely PP Krit (I Told Sunset About You) and Gun Atthaphan (Theory of Love). These are the ones that have main roles off the top of my head. 

discreetinside
1 hour ago, dabunique said:

I jus read dat thread and da lashings Tulissa gets 😂 

they mention La Bilkin and his crying (but dats all they can say about ha, cuz even I would shank a bitch if they said anything else) and I couldn’t stop laughing

Well that's a shame on them (and some people here) not getting Billkin emotional scenes :cm:

41 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

You can check our rate result in the first page :heart:

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Look I’m not saying dat my King Earth is a great thespian here, I kno his limitations but Kao could never come up with those kisses on his own or with help. 😂 

ugh my Chap, he’s gonna be sooo huge 

what saves Kao is Up and their chemistry. Also da story. Who honestly here hates LW? We r tuning in regardless of how bad he is 😂 

it's our Chap now :jonny5:

Terrielle
38 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

My condolences :heart2:

Anyway, the ghey actors are Fluke Natouch & Cooheart (Until We Meet Again), Paolo Pangilinan (Like In The Movies), and most likely PP Krit (I Told Sunset About You) and Gun Atthaphan (Theory of Love). These are the ones that have main roles off the top of my head. 

Drag me but also thank you :rip:

CitizenX
3 hours ago, dabunique said:

The way miss Billkin and ha crying is winning again, somehow he always stays here. WE CAN'T STAND IT!:clap3:

tumblr_pyqs7dtAI61ysjvuuo4_r3_400.gifv

wolfaire
4 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Is that miss @wolfaire?

3 hours ago, Mix said:

I think so with 'cherry-magic' as username :giraffe:

Unfortunately that's not me. Cherry Magic is not even in my top 3 anymore after To My Star's slayage.

Let me join the lashing tho :fan: Stream the OG Tul!

wolfaire
1 hour ago, CitizenX said:

The way miss Billkin and ha crying is winning again, somehow he always stays here. WE CAN'T STAND IT!:clap3:

tumblr_pyqs7dtAI61ysjvuuo4_r3_400.gifv

Sis they drag ha Kim Kardashian'd crying face

giphy.gif

To be fair Billkin is not overrated tho so idk what that reddit user is saying