• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

“Fish Upon The Sky” premiered today, it has big shoes to fill after 1000 Stars. Has anyone watched yet? :giraffe:

WeFoundWill

OMG WBK out fully will watch now.

Maybe I will give Fish Upon A Sky

Call It What You Want looks interesting

WeFoundWill

Pause not the series that is being filmed in "Call It What You Want" being called "2night" :deadbanana2: DRAG HA

discreetinside
58 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Pause not the series that is being filmed in "Call It What You Want" being called "2night" :deadbanana2: DRAG HA

They also have another production called Motivation Village :fan:

Spoiler

Decent premiere episode. They covered plastic surgery, strict unhealthy diet, the director been offered relative underpaid salary with a lots of commitment etc.

Heaven Officials Blessing(anime) is premiere today in netflix international ww :celestial4:

Spoiler

season 2 confirm 

this is so good :heart::mmm:i love mys gays anscestral chinese in any format :WAP:

dirtpie39.tumblr.com - Tumbex

JonginBey
20 hours ago, Mix said:

What level of Miss MAME mess is this :giraffe:

She’s somewhere smiling :sistrens: They’ve thrown so much shade at her in this show though.

JonginBey
20 hours ago, wolfaire said:

I believe this will be explained in ep 7 sis (I haven't watched it but I've seen some tweets). I heard ep 7 will focus on Sib and Gene's childhood.

I think it's common in Thailand to call older women with "aunt" although she doesn't have any blood relations with you. My understanding is that Gene and Sib were childhood friends, their families are neighbor/family friends, and Sib has had a feeling for Gene since his childhood. Gene probably had a feeling for Sib too or something happened between the two of them in the past that made him had such strong reaction.

Lettuce pray :dancehall:

JonginBey

I clearly wasn’t keeping up with the premiere date, because I had no idea FUTS was coming on today :rip: Will be watching :giraffe:

Almighty Gaga

Fish Upon The Sky is nice. Some cringe moments, but if you ignore the annoying comedic aspect of the show, there's some depth to it.

JonginBey

Just saw that clip of Mix fainting while filming 1000 stars. The way Earth broke down in tears was so sad :weeps:

WeFoundWill

Miss Zhou Shu Ri giving venomous ex in WBL2 :bibliahh: I love. A girl boss slay.

Let's hope Fish Upon the Sky serves some form of entertainment after 1000 Stars put us to sleep for 10 weeks :giraffe:

Mess at WBL2's closing scene with two characters that barely had any screentime being the best scene of the entire season :rip:

5 hours ago, 4Real said:

Let's hope Fish Upon the Sky serves some form of entertainment after 1000 Stars put us to sleep for 10 weeks :giraffe:

REPENT :giraffe:

4 hours ago, 4Real said:

Mess at WBL2's closing scene with two characters that barely had any screentime being the best scene of the entire season :rip:

Hopefully they will have more screen time in season 3 :giraffe:

4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Keep seething O1000StarsH :fan:

Oh yes, WE ARE STANNING :giraffe:

wolfaire

WBL is kinda disappointing 💀 Unpopular opinion but the one with asperger syndrome and the other one with affective disorder are high key more interesting than the main couple.

Sam Lin is a total hunk tho :allears:

dabunique
9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Just saw that clip of Mix fainting while filming 1000 stars. The way Earth broke down in tears was so sad :weeps:

dat scene always gets me

4 hours ago, Mix said:

REPENT :giraffe:

Hopefully they will have more screen time in season 3 :giraffe:

There shouldn't even be a s3 to begin with but yes I hope they do :giraffe:

3 hours ago, wolfaire said:

WBL is kinda disappointing 💀 Unpopular opinion but the one with asperger syndrome and the other one with affective disorder are high key more interesting than the main couple.

Sam Lin is a total hunk tho :allears:

Ughhhh I hated that couple, but I guess anything is more interesting than that main couple (their story ended in ep4, didn't it?)

Yes Sam Lin is HOT, especially in a suit.

Pikachu

i just watched You Make Me Dance, the guy playing Shi On is so cute :smitten: 

dabunique

Ugh my poor baby 😔 

Tony Labrusca recovering from Miss Rona 

Almighty Gaga

Finished WBL2. Serving sophomore slump. 4/10 for the pool scene and the theme song.

And the side couple with the cousin and the man-child is so annoying, I lost too many braincells :-$