Ugh Miss Rona strike again.

1000 Stars gets pushed another year tea

40 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Ugh Miss Rona strike again.

what will happen to Tay's concert?

discreetinside
5 minutes ago, Mix said:

I say they'll postponed his concert just like they postponed his ship event for many times.

touya kinomoto

I hope y'all give Jang Eui-soo his rightful spot in the top 20 of the BL King rate this time around.

touya kinomoto
29 minutes ago, Mix said:

Well, they'll postpone it again but if I were one of GMMTV's management staff, I'll just call the whole thing off. This is the universe telling them to give up. The ship has sunk and Tay can flourish on his own. A new web series with him as host was just announced. See, when you do talentry...

Almighty Gaga

If Rona is spreading in Thailand again, I blame GMMTV's superspreading events

dabunique
1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

yup

lepetitmonstr
2 hours ago, ALA said:

Also miss Bright and miss Win are quarantined rn :rip:

Good. Hopefully its permanent quarantine :clap3:

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I didn't know they were this popular :eek:

dabunique
1 hour ago, lepetitmonstr said:

I didn't know they were this popular :eek:

They’re so big. This is jus one event. 

ive seen multiple events with crowds losing it over dem 

1 hour ago, lepetitmonstr said:

:deadbanana:

JonginBey

Just finished episode six of Lovely Writer.

I'm a little confused about Gene and Sib's connection. I understand the part about them knowing each other as kids, but is Sib's mom his actual mom, or was she married to Sib's dad years ago (or are they still married)? Is she actually Gene's aunt, or is she so close with Gene's mom that he refers to her as aunt (that, and the whole cultural thing with older women being referred to as aunt)? I was too confused to be shook by the plot twist

:deadbanana: I'm going to assume they were just childhood friends, but that probably wouldn't warrant such a strong reaction from Gene.

25 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Hide contents

I'm a little confused about Gene and Sib's connection. I understand the part about them knowing each other as kids, but is Sib's mom his actual mom, or was she married to Sib's dad years ago (or are they still married)? Is she actually Gene's aunt, or is she so close with Gene's mom that he refers to her as aunt (that, and the whole cultural thing with older women being referred to as aunt)? I was too confused to be shook by the plot twist

:deadbanana: I'm going to assume they were just childhood friends, but that probably wouldn't warrant such a strong reaction from Gene.

What level of Miss MAME mess is this :giraffe:

Edited by Mix
wolfaire
24 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe this will be explained in ep 7 sis (I haven't watched it but I've seen some tweets). I heard ep 7 will focus on Sib and Gene's childhood.

I think it's common in Thailand to call older women with "aunt" although she doesn't have any blood relations with you. My understanding is that Gene and Sib were childhood friends, their families are neighbor/family friends, and Sib has had a feeling for Gene since his childhood. Gene probably had a feeling for Sib too or something happened between the two of them in the past that made him had such strong reaction.

3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

I believe this will be explained in ep 7 sis (I haven't watched it but I've seen some tweets). I heard ep 7 will focus on Sib and Gene's childhood.

I think it's common in Thailand to call older women with "aunt" although she doesn't have any blood relations with you. My understanding is that Gene and Sib were childhood friends, their families are neighbor/family friends, and Sib has had a feeling for Gene since his childhood. Gene probably had a feeling for Sib too or something happened between the two of them in the past that made him had such strong reaction.

This. Episode 7 confirm all

discreetinside
3 minutes ago, Mix said:

What level Miss MAME mess is this :giraffe:

At least there's no non-consent sex and rape :giraffe:

Spoiler

I say Gene overaction was because Nubsib lied to him in the first place by the fact they're childhood friend.

nintendude666
14 hours ago, dabunique said:

can we discuss Lovely Writer

Hide contents

aaaaaw da backstory ... they've loved each other since kids ... finally Gene giving into his feelings and Nubsib jus bein a horny mess ... i see this bitch is pressed as hell because of Gene & Nubsib ... go get Mohk, u kno he kisses better ... and can we say these kisses are everything ... 

Don't expect anything less from the director of TT1. :gaycat1:

FriGei again! WBL finale + FUTS premiere later. Which one are you more excited for? (That reminds me, I have to catch up with the former.) I hope Miss Mix doesn't get tired of carrying these series on ha shoulders.

dabunique

I’m excited for WB! But if all they serve is da asperger bitch I’m done 

dabunique
4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Wbl

Hide contents

Season 3 or spin off confirm yesss:jonny5:

Season 3 was already confirmed a few weeks before season 2 started

Just now, dabunique said:

Season 3 was already confirmed a few weeks before season 2 started

It was nothing official , only verbal assumptions.bur now its offcial

Almighty Gaga
9 hours ago, nintendude666 said:

Don't expect anything less from the director of TT1. :gaycat1:

FriGei again! WBL finale + FUTS premiere later. Which one are you more excited for? (That reminds me, I have to catch up with the former.) I hope Miss Mix doesn't get tired of carrying these series on ha shoulders.

Probably FUTS. At least it has miss Mix and miss Neo

WBL2 :rip: at this point I'm just forced to watch the last 2 episodes and get it over with.