• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, maybe I can spill, because y’all don’t know how many points each kiss received anyway; but I also need to know if any of you shared your rankings with each other.

Urezyei.gif

Just now, JonginBey said:

Okay, maybe I can spill, because y’all don’t know how many points each kiss received anyway; but I also need to know if any of you shared your rankings with each other.

Urezyei.gif

I don't think any of us did

Urezyei.gif

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

I don't think any of us did

Urezyei.gif

Do our fellow sistrens agree?

KZ5byGW.jpg

The twist is: what if I said your rankings matter but not as much as you all think they do, and that you were being used to compile a lengthy list of kisses to divide into multiple categories which will require a round of voting to crown each category its winner? That the reason I kept emphasizing to submit lists with variety was for the sake of each kiss fitting into different categories? That even though there will be multiple categories, there will still be one kiss that takes the top award?

Urezyei.gif

Edited by JonginBey
2 minutes ago, ALA said:

Sounds like it could be a cute concept but a lot of work for you nnn when will we know the categories?

Urezyei.gif

I second this. The categorization might take a while for you to do but I'm Ready for Whatever.mp3

6 minutes ago, ALA said:

Sounds like it could be a cute concept but a lot of work for you nnn when will we know the categories?

Urezyei.gif

4 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

I second this. The categorization might take a while for you to do but I'm Ready for Whatever.mp3

I already have 4 categories jotted down. Also, the kisses that made it into the top ten (based on the lists you all submitted) will not be cut to keep things fair. As for the bubbling-under kisses, a lot will get cut while some will get the chance to make it into a category for a shot at winning. Plus, those who didn’t submit a list will get a chance to participate in the voting process (which is why I reserved tomorrow and Tuesday, because you’ll have until Tuesday night to submit your votes). Each category will only have 4 or 5 nominees, so it shouldn’t take too long to submit. I can try to have all the nominees posted by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Urezyei.gif

The MAJOR category is called Kiss of the Year. It will only consist of the top 5 kisses that have the most points based on the ranking lists y’all sent, so y’all will at least have somewhat of an idea of how the countdown would’ve went. As for the other 5, I can still reveal their placements.

Urezyei.gif

Symmetra

All i'm going to say is if that whale even thinks about getting on the stage... I'm throwing a chair at her.

4 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

All i'm going to say is if that whale even thinks about getting on the stage... I'm throwing a chair at her.

:deadbanana:

Rumor is, she will be in attendance

:keir:

11 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Fffff

tumblr_pdxb3n9lqU1xrofwko8_400.gifv

Symmetra
9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

:deadbanana:

Reveal hidden contents

Rumor is, she will be in attendance

:keir:

If there happens to be a Harper's Baazar 2018 situation at the show...It wasn't me... 

ff, on second thought, I think I'm just going to stick to the regular top ten countdown. As I'm actually starting to do the work for the other concept, I realized I liked it better in theory :deadbanana: We can save the Award show concept for another time. Since I've already started on graphics for the top ten though, we can most likely do the rate tomorrow.

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

ff, on second thought, I think I'm just going to stick to the regular top ten countdown. As I'm actually starting to do the work for the other concept, I realized I liked it better in theory :deadbanana: We can save the Award show concept for another time. Since I've already started on graphics for the top ten though, we can most likely do the rate tomorrow.

Are we getting bubbling under? :emofish:

Okay, so the official plan is: Bubbling under reveal (#11-#15), top ten reveal, and then couple ranking reveal (which couples had the most points overall).

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

kwOEIue.gif

Sounds good!

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Okay, so the official plan is: Bubbling under reveal (#11-#15), top ten reveal, and then couple ranking reveal (which couples had the most points overall).

sounds good 

Urezyei.gif

13 minutes ago, ALA said:

kwOEIue.gif

Sounds good!

9 minutes ago, Mix said:

sounds good 

Urezyei.gif

Chile, I was doing too much. Had to catch myself.

Urezyei.gif

And since the Miss Nine enthusiast @Mix asked, here is one hint but not really a hint:

One couple made the top ten twice while another couple will probably take up majority of the bubbling under.

Urezyei.gif

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

And since the Miss Nine enthusiast @Mix asked, here is one hint but not really a hint:

One couple made the top ten twice while another couple will probably take up majority of the bubbling under.

Urezyei.gif

dddddd and to think that whale is getting the spot in the top 10 

Urezyei.gif