• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

JonginBey
57 minutes ago, Mix said:

Okay the glimpse of Jin Yu's past, chile what in the bdsm was that :gaycat6:

I honestly thought they were hinting at him being raped, but now that you mention BDSM, that could be a possibility as well. It was probably a traumatic experience for him or his ex went too far 

:chick3:

Almighty Gaga

IPYTM's finale was excellent :clap3: easily the show's best episode and also has the show's best scene (coming in spoilers).

Spoiler

The scene with Teh's play was so perfect, and the fact that it was called I Told Sunset About You :WAP: all the symbolism and flashbacks to ITSAY

Character development is great and it's good seeing both of them growing up and taking time to reflect (especially for Teh, he needed to show some remorse, so the scene where they showed his texts and how he continued to wish Oh well after they parted ways was cute)

Oh's final speech and the last kiss were 👌 and it just felt right ending the show in Phuket.

While this season hit a bump in the road halfway through, I'm glad it redeemed itself pretty well.

And of course acting, cast, execution, directing, music and cinematography were as good as ever. 

Almighty Gaga

And I'm just thinking out loud here, but Q & Bas is a spinoff I'd get behind

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbAvk9zOIeyDAbdT60jcDGOW6gsnBKTHrL2w&usqp=CAU

CitizenX
5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

IPYTM's finale was excellent :clap3: easily the show's best episode and also has the show's best scene (coming in spoilers).

Reveal hidden contents

The scene with Teh's play was so perfect, and the fact that it was called I Told Sunset About You :WAP: all the symbolism and flashbacks to ITSAY

Character development is great and it's good seeing both of them growing up and taking time to reflect (especially for Teh, he needed to show some remorse, so the scene where they showed his texts and how he continued to wish Oh well after they parted ways was cute)

Oh's final speech and the last kiss were 👌 and it just felt right ending the show in Phuket.

While this season hit a bump in the road halfway through, I'm glad it redeemed itself pretty well.

And of course acting, cast, execution, directing, music and cinematography were as good as ever. 

Yay I was afraid to watch but after your post there some good spirit born in me... gonna watch it later tonight:coffee:

The side couple in BLIH are so cute :monkey: and it seems like we're getting somewhere, now give us a hot kiss in the next couple episodes :giraffe:

touya kinomoto
5 hours ago, Mix said:

42c1c6763c075e0e31bcedb7671f336e6ac16d75  624bd2186d25e38fe14c771e214ffc06fb2357d3 

2a8f05363cbadd589d9120eedbfaf189e30f7aa2 3cf4b8fb797a33b7d1ef73ba90bf36f40b397668 

:WAP:

Miss Aaron is looking a damn snack here. But I can't shake the thought that I am seeing a bit of me in him here. :deadbanana2:

JonginBey
34 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss Aaron is looking a damn snack here. But I can't shake the thought that I am seeing a bit of me in him here. :deadbanana2:

:soda: 

36 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Wha-

Maybe you should audition to be the homewrecker in Gaya Sa Pelikula :sistrens:

touya kinomoto
4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

:soda: 

2 minutes ago, ALA said:

Wha-

Oh, don't take my word for it. I maybe just delusional. :deadbanana2:

CitizenX
49 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

giphy.gif

JonginBey
18 minutes ago, ALA said:

Wha-

Karl did a good job of wrecking his own relationship :sistrens:

57 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

5da3890ff44d9b41c8140ff26f6b9c77bbd7ca58

Almighty Gaga

Not miss touya creating a mess then leaving without receipts.

touya kinomoto

Well, I thought y'all had seen my face during the HoF deliberations. My Discord avatar then was lich rally my face.

touya kinomoto

But yeah, just don't mind me. I am just being delusional I think. Or maybe it's the eyes and the brows. Idk idk idk.

CitizenX
2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

But yeah, just don't mind me. I am just being delusional I think. Or maybe it's the eyes and the brows. Idk idk idk.

tenor.gif

wolfaire

Ddd I remember Miss Touya’s face and I don’t think he looks like Miss Aaron. It’s probably because Miss Aaron is looking southeast asian, that’s why it reminds Miss Touya of himself.

7 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Hide contents

I honestly thought they were hinting at him being raped, but now that you mention BDSM, that could be a possibility as well. It was probably a traumatic experience for him or his ex went too far 

:chick3:

Spoiler

Omg I didn't think of rape. That can be also a possibility cause Aaron was literally crying, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 12 episodes are not enough :chick3:

JonginBey
4 minutes ago, Mix said:
  Hide contents

Omg I didn't think of rape. That can be also a possibility cause Aaron was literally crying, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 12 episodes are not enough :chick3:

It looked like the guy pushed him down on the bed onto his stomach, so rape was the first thing that came to mind

:weeps: It looks like that rat is showing up on the next episode, so we’ll most likely get more details sooner than later.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Hide contents

It looked like the guy pushed him down on the bed onto his stomach, so rape was the first thing that came to mind

:weeps: It looks like that rat is showing up on the next episode, so we’ll most likely get more details sooner than later.

Spoiler

Ugh, trash is coming to make an entrance with his beautiful body i hate it here :chick3:

robbyds

IPYTM did a number on me. I was a wreck after episode 5! 

I will miss Teh and Oh Aew. Easily the best series, actors and OST in the BL world. Just give Billkin his Oscar now!

Edited by robbyds

I Promised You The Moon ep 5:jonny4:     without a doubt the best sequel to the bls ever , This season, although it did not make me suffer as much as the first, I think that both are spectacular masterpieces and for me neither is better than the other.:jonny:

Spoiler

beautiful ending, I loved it better than I expected, I really did not want them to stay together until last episode but in this one I loved EVERYTHING they deserve to be happy together. I loved the whole chapter ALL the scene of the play was epic, their conversation on the balcony and finally the closing on the beach:worship2:

The amazing acting, cast, execution, directing, music and cinematograph:worship2::clap3: without a doubt an incredible experience

8 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

And I'm just thinking out loud here, but Q & Bas is a spinoff I'd get behind

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbAvk9zOIeyDAbdT60jcDGOW6gsnBKTHrL2w&usqp=CAU

This :giraffe: