• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mix

• JonginBey

• touya kinomoto

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Without THAT disgusting and UNNECESSARY ending, MODC was easily in my Top 20 BL ever but no sane human being can forgive and forget that yucky finale. After that, MODC is not even in my Top 100. I even willing to rank Tonchon above MODC. That’s how bad it was 

Ps: Everytime my bf said, he wanted to go to buy some grocery, i was triggered :rip: and lied that I already bought it online. Wtf buy salt online. I really hate this stupid series

Maam :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Ps: Everytime my bf said, he wanted to go to buy some grocery, i was triggered :rip: and lied that I already bought it online. Wtf buy salt online. I really hate this stupid series

I haven't even watched MODC but :ahh: 

12 minutes ago, Mix said:

Finale of History 4, they side couple in MODC got married :giraffe:

Oh wow, let me go watch it.

And not this serving as a late FYC. I will be adding King Sun Bo to my rate list. :WAP:

touya kinomoto
38 minutes ago, ALA said:

Don't even try, sis. But yeah, the good sis @fais_2311got me howling with that comment too. :bibliahh:

• #FreeBritney Activist
fais_2311
1 hour ago, ALA said:

The series until episode 18 was quite good. The chemistry between two leads is great. But you need to stop 5 minutes before episode 18 ends. The bottom said something like he forgot to buy salt because he was distracted by Coke (not so sure but it was something stupid). Then u need to stop and act like that was the end. You’re welcome

CitizenX

MODC was decent to watch only coz of Sun Bo Xiang and Lu Zhi Gang. Main couple didn't appeal to me at all, I basically skipped them most of the time:coffee:

Welp, finished episode 11 of Lovely Writer.

The break-up for 2nd to last episode trope continues, I thought maybe they wouldn't go there but

:zzz:

I'll watch the finale when it's uploaded on YT tomorrow. 

wolfaire

Y'all ain't got no tastE! MODC gives us economic disparity and class struggle that's missing in most BLs. The ending was trash, yes, but it is definitely in the top 10 of the best BL of all time up to ep 18

And not y'all stanning the borderline pedophilia that was exhibited by the second couple I-

vQcfo0l.gif

22 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

Y'all ain't got no tastE! MODC gives us economic disparity and class struggle that's missing in most BLs. The ending was trash, yes, but it is definitely in the top 10 of the best BL of all time up to ep 18

And not y'all stanning the borderline pedophilia that was exhibited by the second couple I-

vQcfo0l.gif

Lowkey but I did some research the character's age  is 18 since he is in the last year of high school and Taiwan legal age is 18 :giraffe:

I ended up just watching Lovely Writer finale :rip: the meta ending was a little eh but I guess I didn't mind it that much

overall I really enjoyed the show though :clap3: Up and Kao's chemistry was really strong :monkey: Kao's acting got better as the show went on, a reverse Tul experience :fan: miss Chap's 1 scene in the finale being in a mask :deadbanana4:

On 6/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, rp662 said:

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION: BEST KISS

History 3: Make Our Days Count

Sun Bo / Lu Zhi

b78cdd3fb7695d4d47fe4f10c5ba9be15154da10

02dfd3b16e39e60250ebf7a84197577b851192f6

d78aaad916549e394f4c520e32cbdab05b30f6c1

1467dc3f9362c28857964a3367d91f4550be2fbb

Bonus :mandown:

Reveal hidden contents

e07952c3220492e89c904c8ee91362d07c546727

e0c7ec92bb11e80050de34102632d5ad1051e181

3e0b1e24afee927fad905f620bc02f7949900caf

Reveal hidden contents

fd4e4c5c4ad932acfd6e89fce08a99bf5ae2701c

Let me payola them a little more. 

At least add Sun Bo to your list girls. :giraffe:

Almighty Gaga

Not the pedos again

tumblr_lvlpg6KxLW1qg42pfo6_r2_250.gifv

dabunique
1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Destiny - Episody 7 Thursday:heart: i love ghostly love :fan::oh:

is this da Perth Lay storyline?

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

is this da Perth Lay storyline?

Not, this la thurs and pao

Make Our Days Count makes no sense and is a horrible show. Imagine finding a story about a bully that makes the other guy's life hell and then suddenly is all in love with him and gets to be with him due to pressure and harassment any good? And then you have a pedo couple that gets together due to harassment as well. All of this written by a writer who clearly hates gay people and makes sure that her male characters who **** other men are straight. Disgusting. The ending was just cherry on top of an entirely nonsensical show that tries to sell itself as something "deep" but has no clear message at all.

touya kinomoto
1 hour ago, 4Real said:

Make Our Days Count makes no sense and is a horrible show. Imagine finding a story about a bully that makes the other guy's life hell and then suddenly is all in love with him and gets to be with him due to pressure and harassment any good? And then you have a pedo couple that gets together due to harassment as well. All of this written by a writer who clearly hates gay people and makes sure that her male characters who **** other men are straight. Disgusting. The ending was just cherry on top of an entirely nonsensical show that tries to sell itself as something "deep" but has no clear message at all.

b25f87b75d5a3e2124d740fe15366f8f.gif

CitizenX
2 hours ago, 4Real said:

Hmm wait a second, Wilson's character was an adult 18 or 19 I don't remember for sure and basically Sun Bo Xiang was the one that pursuit Lu Zhi Gang so what are you nagging about hoes... like 10 years difference is not that crucial :cm:

2 hours ago, 4Real said:

Miss thing, I'm lazy to argue with you tonight so I suggest you to watch Miss Son Woo's heterosexual scene again :giraffe:

Nitiman episode 2 without 1x Blammy Winner Miss 4Wheels' presence and Keam has a girlfriend?

KEEP IT

tumblr_pu8labhGQR1r9cisqo5_250.gif

27 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

Hmm wait a second, Wilson's character was an adult 18 or 19 I don't remember for sure and basically Sun Bo Xiang was the one that pursuit Lu Zhi Gang so what are you nagging about hoes... like 10 years difference is not that crucial :cm:

Wilson's character was still a high school student and his personality was of a 10 yo, while the other guy was a grown man that was probably in his early 30's. It's problematic either way we frame it. Even more when we consider the unnecessarily graphic sex scene they had.

21 minutes ago, Mix said:

Miss thing, I'm lazy to argue with you tonight so I suggest you to watch Miss Son Woo's heterosexual scene again :giraffe:

Can't argue if you don't have arguments. And your visual punishments don't affect me anymore :giraffe:

Almighty Gaga
2 hours ago, 4Real said:

The lashings continue

t53yvhh.gif