Boys Love • Light On Me | Premieres June 29th!

CitizenX
39 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

It turns out Gulf really signed for Channel 3. Our speculations of him signing with GMMTV was wrong all along. :clown:

Anyhow, I think this is the end of his BL career. I feel like Channel 3 will only give him hetero roles moving forward. It was good while it lasted. :'(

Well, he won't be missed :fan:

• Replies 28.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JonginBey

• touya kinomoto

• Mix

• ALA

Top Posters In This Topic

discreetinside
1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

It turns out Gulf really signed for Channel 3. Our speculations of him signing with GMMTV was wrong all along. :clown:

Anyhow, I think this is the end of his BL career. I feel like Channel 3 will only give him hetero roles moving forward. It was good while it lasted. :'(

Well Channel 3 already start produced BL series with The Miracle of Teddy Bear, but anyway good for him and he's smart to use BL to start his acting career :cm:

Welp MewGulf is over :rip: although it's seemed like that since TT2 ended

Edited by ALA
touya kinomoto
1 hour ago, CitizenX said:

Well, he won't be missed :fan:

Please remind me not to accept your ballot in the BL King rate. :oxygen2:

13 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Well Channel 3 already start produced BL series with The Miracle of Teddy Bear, but anyway good for him and he's smart to use BL to start his acting career :cm:

It's a smart move, yes. And we shouldn't be expecting these actors to limit theirselves to just BL roles. They need it for their career growth. What we should expect from them tho is for them not to turn out to be homophobic mess like Anti-Krist and that one actor from the first 2Moons. Those people like them have a special place in hell for doing so.

10 minutes ago, ALA said:

Welp MewGulf is over :rip: although it's seemed like that since TT2 ended

Yeah, it felt like that. But I'm happy that my parents have a career moving forward. I hope that they may reunite in the future in some projects and also do other BLs even with different partners.

CitizenX
10 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Please remind me not to accept your ballot in the BL King rate. :oxygen2:

Gulf is not gonna win it anyway so don't be mad Henny:fan:

JonginBey

I guess Miss Gulf is not here for men in their thirties. His loss :giraffe:

karlo_98

I'm so sad for Gulf. Well, we all kinda expected that once TT is over, he will do hetero roles. Same as Mew. 

Douglas Booth

So far I have watched the following:

2gether

Still 2gether

Kiss me again

Dark Blue Kiss

We Best Love

tried watching the following series but wasn't interested in continuing:

Together With Me

Theory of Love

Any recommendations sis?

Also I tried Browsing this thread and got curious, what's the Tea with Tay and New? I love love love New hihi

Douglas Booth
On 4/1/2021 at 2:17 AM, Symmetra said:

Why do they keep trying to make TayNew happen. That ship has sailed and sunk to the bottom of the ocean :biblio:

I just finished watching DBK, what's the tea?

Almighty Gaga
8 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

2gether

Still 2gether

Kiss me again

Dark Blue Kiss

We Best Love

Together With Me

Theory of Love

Any recommendations sis?

Also I tried Browsing this thread and got curious, what's the Tea with Tay and New? I love love love New hihi

The top tier ones are: I Told Sunset About You, Like In The Movies, Gameboys, HIStory Trapped, HIStory Crossing The Line, Manner of Death, He's Coming To Me, and 1000 Stars.

Tay & New are always looking miserable together, and seem to be forced to hang out. Also New is quite problematic.

Douglas Booth
2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The top tier ones are: I Told Sunset About You, Like In The Movies, Gameboys, HIStory Trapped, HIStory Crossing The Line, Manner of Death, He's Coming To Me, and 1000 Stars.

Tay & New are always looking miserable together, and seem to be forced to hang out. Also New is quite problematic.

Can i get some tea on this? I loved New in the series but also watched YT vids and looooved his playful personality. Out of all the BL actors he is my number 1 rn haha

Almighty Gaga
25 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Can i get some tea on this? I loved New in the series but also watched YT vids and looooved his playful personality. Out of all the BL actors he is my number 1 rn haha

Just off the top of my mind, he made fun of mental illness, and there's a clip of him comparing a female actress' body to a pxrn star in front of her and making her uncomfortable.

And about the Taynew thing, New revealed he had a girlfriend, she got harassed by their fans, so he has distanced himself from Tay since then.

59 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

2gether

Still 2gether

Kiss me again

Dark Blue Kiss

We Best Love

Together With Me

Theory of Love

Any recommendations sis?

Cherry Magic, I Told Sunset About You, History: Trapped :giraffe:

Douglas Booth
1 minute ago, ALA said:

Cherry Magic, I Told Sunset About You, History: Trapped :giraffe:

does this have a happy ending? cause i love the poster but it seems like one of those artsy gay series with tragic ending:chick3:

Douglas Booth
14 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Just off the top of my mind, he made fun of mental illness, and there's a clip of him comparing a female actress' body to a pxrn star in front of her and making her uncomfortable.

And about the Taynew thing, New revealed he had a girlfriend, she got harassed by their fans, so he has distanced himself from Tay since then.

Why are all hot straight guys like this :deadbanana2:

Symmetra
16 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Not to mention the meltdown he had over it :deadbanana2:. A ki 

Douglas Booth
1 minute ago, Symmetra said:

Not to mention the meltdown he had over it :deadbanana2:. A ki 

the instagram post?

3 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

does this have a happy ending? cause i love the poster but it seems like one of those artsy gay series with tragic ending:chick3:

It's 2 parts but part 2 hasn't released yet. part 1 ended relatively "happy" but it's a pretty angsty show.

touya kinomoto
47 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

The way some of these men serving

full.jpg

Truly the Jessie Js of BL

I like this photo better, idk why kii

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK6RO5H9GLaR5IATxM3gr

We can't blame them. However, we can run after them with pitchforks in our hands if they denounce their BL past or pronounce even the tiniest bit of homophobia.

JonginBey
1 hour ago, ALA said:

So has anyone watched YDestiny yet?

No, but I've seen clips from the episodes Chap was in. There was always so much sexual tension :deadbanana:

discreetinside

Some interesting facts on English subs Ep6 Lovely Writer on r/bl

Spoiler

I need someone to convince me about Lovely Writer. I only watched episode 1

ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.b42a6579f298f