Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

Miss @rp662you have until the deadline to change your HoF nominees. I mean, your main BL King list top 2 and 3 can be forgiven but a couple of people in your HoF?!? Imagine the gasp of disbelief I let out when I saw their names.

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss @rp662you have until the deadline to change your HoF nominees. I mean, your main BL King list top 2 and 3 can be forgiven but a couple of people in your HoF?!? Imagine the gasp of disbelief I let out when I saw their names.

VywgYJH.gif

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

Da way it was Earth vs Great earlier this year 😂 

Earth is still better by da way 

I said what I said 

Miss Earth doesn't hold a candle to miss Great

EarthMix.thumb.gif.f6ca1ccb4a03e9db749ec

19 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Hi queen, where have you been? :hug: We've got Korean BLs with REAL KISSES recently: To My Star and You Make Me Dance. You gotta watch it sis. Since you stan King Tony Leung, perhaps you'd fancy some Taiwanese BLs too. We have We Best Love 1&2. Nothing extraordinary about it, but enough to make you squeal (especially the first part). The lead actor, Sam Lin, is also a total hunk

i73a26b.gif

All have been added to the watch list thank u best friend

i73a26b.gif

7 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, they both have beautiful physiques and even more beautiful faces but Great is a better actor than Earth. His acting skills may not have been showcased properly in MoD but with a quick Google search, you'd know what I'm talking about.

7 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Great's acting is on par with Max. Y'all can't just compare him with Earth :skull: If y'all want to compare Earth to someone from MoD, Miss Tulisa is your answer. Both lead actors, both have amazing acting partner, and both stiff af

YoHdvoi.gif

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Miss Earth doesn't hold a candle to miss Great

EarthMix.thumb.gif.f6ca1ccb4a03e9db749ec

Y’all doin stunts and shows about Great’s acting. Nowhere in my post did I say Earth is a great actor

i want Earth to destroy my hole and make me walk with a limp for a week. I find him hotter than Great 

this was always what my post is about 

9 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Y’all doin stunts and shows about Great’s acting. Nowhere in my post did I say Earth is a great actor

i want Earth to destroy my hole and make me walk with a limp for a week. I find him hotter than Great 

this was always what my post is about 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt3UVPIwcdtSFp_HWSpsUiFZlj2Lxcaud0XQ&usqp=CAU

16 hours ago, ALA said:

I'm on episode 3 of Lovely Writer; maybe I'm slightly attracted to shy, timid men because I find miss Gene attractive, sorta how I kinda simped for Adachi in Cherry Magic :deadbanana4:

I find miss Kao's character really creepy so far :rip:

When I saw the promo pics for LW, I didn’t find Gene attractive then saw the first ep and boom I was so into him already 

So Chap

Spoiler

Da way he was dismissed thru tweet. No where to be found. Chap deserves so much better. Can’t wait for tuxedo 

I srsly cannot believe I will be typing the names Krist Perawat and New Thitipoom in the HoF votes. Imagine the repulsion I felt towards myself. :biblio:

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

So Chap

Hide contents

Da way he was dismissed thru tweet. No where to be found. Chap deserves so much better. Can’t wait for tuxedo 

His 2-second screen time :'(

Also, I don't think Aoey is the villain you hype him up to be (Rungtiwa of MoD remains unbothered tbh). He's just a boy with so many issues and no support system to fall back on.

What a way to wrap up the series tho. That knowing wink at the end :rip:

34 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

I srsly cannot believe I will be typing the names Krist Perawat and New Thitipoom in the HoF votes. Imagine the repulsion I felt towards myself. :biblio:

de50c333b5015fe5b2fb3954cd7e95aa7e284186

Btw I'll send my ballot in next week. I already have my top BL King but I would need to find time to think about the other boyz.

58 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

:jonny6:

tenor.gif?itemid=8111065

Looks amazing. Ugh they're gonna break the curse :monkey:

3 hours ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

Why did the trailer make me emotional. :jonny6:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

Amazing. Miss PP serving Loud hairstyle with Good Girl Gone Bad attitude. Not him randomly said, he doesn’t want do the acting anymore after Teh gave up his spot for him :rip:

At least I get a chance to prepare ear plugs this time for Teh crying scene

4 hours ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

JlnTrye.gif

The roller coaster. I fear for the collapse. :WAP:

And hello to queen Goy :clap3: standing there shipping them knowing she brought them to life.

that trailer already f***ed me up. so many things are there to unpack omfg. seems like a collapse coming

6 hours ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

OMGGGGGGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :jonny5:

8 hours ago, Exzime. said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH

DECIMATION, I FEAR

"We're not the same people... as the first day we fell in love with each other anymore."

tenor.gif