Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

38 minutes ago, Mix said:

Nitiman is based on them? Well that is a choice :giraffe:

The author of novel was a Ahgase so it made sense the main characters was inspired by Got7 members. If anything I don't get why Ahgases only having outburst now instead of like last year when Nitiman would be adapted to BL series. Then again those Kpop stans are likely similar with BL fans they're way too obsessed with their faves it get very toxic:giraffe:

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

IdeaFirst still didn't confirm Gameboys 2's date. I'm starting to doubt it's coming this month

Teyana Taylor Page GIF

I told y’all that was just the anniversary date for season 1. If anything, we might get the official trailer that day.

200.gif

10 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I told y’all that was just the anniversary date for season 1. If anything, we might get the official trailer that day.

200.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4627790

I wish these two shippers on FUTS would stop getting so much focus. Wasting screen time.

tenor.gif?itemid=4627790

Posted (edited)

Mork and his seductive ass smirks. There’s no way Pi is going to keep it together.

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Neo’s butt crack showed when he jumped on Louis. They edited a fish over it, and even Louis tried to help cover it

:deadbanana:

Edited by JonginBey

Alrighty, starting Lovely Writer. It's definitely getting harder for me to start shows so hopefully this doesn't take me weeks. 

7f1f25beff643bf2975eb9fde975515b.jpg

Miss Korea digressing I see

8c82dcf61e8704f3847c062b5f43b6c7.jpg

Btw I'm actually really enjoying Lovely Writer so far nnn all the shade to other shows/writers :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I wish these two shippers on FUTS would stop getting so much focus. Wasting screen time.

tenor.gif?itemid=4627790

God those shippers are annoying and not fun to watch. Thank goodness Pi tell them it's a invasion of privacy.

So does miss Chap have a ship on Lovely Writer or are all those gifs from Destiny? Maybe I'll board on the Chap train, he's looking good. 

7f1f25beff643bf2975eb9fde975515b.jpg

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, ALA said:

So does miss Chap have a ship on Lovely Writer

acd94e49e5f08f165460417e3e2add5aacf1f437.gifv

Miss Aoey.

But we hate ha. Frontrunner for this year Blammy for Villain category

6 hours ago, JonginBey said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4627790

Thank u. So unnecessary 

dat time can be focused on my King, establishing him as a supporting actor with a storyline 

Miss Mix spends his time on da show being cute and always in a rush to get sumwhere 

8 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

acd94e49e5f08f165460417e3e2add5aacf1f437.gifv

Miss Aoey.

But we hate ha. Frontrunner for this year Blammy for Villain category

Facts. After episode 11, which @JonginBeyhasnt seen 😂, will make Aoye da top villain of da year

4 hours ago, ALA said:

Miss Korea digressing I see

8c82dcf61e8704f3847c062b5f43b6c7.jpg

Btw I'm actually really enjoying Lovely Writer so far nnn all the shade to other shows/writers :deadbanana2:

Could be worse, u could be da Philippines 😂 

38 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Thank u. So unnecessary 

dat time can be focused on my King, establishing him as a supporting actor with a storyline 

Miss Mix spends his time on da show being cute and always in a rush to get sumwhere 

Apparently there's another JittiRain novel that run parallel with FUTS called Stars in the Water that focus on Meung Nan storylines. From what I knew the story was more serious and darker compare to FUTS.

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Apparently there's another JittiRain novel that run parallel with FUTS called Stars in the Water that focus on Meung Nan storylines. From what I knew the story was more serious and darker compare to FUTS.

oh i'm here for it lol

On 5/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, Babymomo said:

very excited to watch something new its been a while

:chick1:

Hi queen, where have you been? :hug: We've got Korean BLs with REAL KISSES recently: To My Star and You Make Me Dance. You gotta watch it sis. Since you stan King Tony Leung, perhaps you'd fancy some Taiwanese BLs too. We have We Best Love 1&2. Nothing extraordinary about it, but enough to make you squeal (especially the first part). The lead actor, Sam Lin, is also a total hunk

i73a26b.gif

Posted (edited)

@dabuniqueThe spoiler tag consists of the Meung Nan centric storylines in Stars in The Water another JittiRain novel that ran parallel with FUTS :giraffe:

Edited by discreetinside

9 hours ago, discreetinside said:

God those shippers are annoying and not fun to watch. Thank goodness Pi tell them it's a invasion of privacy.

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Thank u. So unnecessary 

They took up a chunk of the screen time on ep. 4, and then had the nerve to come back on ep. 5. Hopefully the page is gone for good so they’ll stay away. 

That’s true. Mix’s character does constantly walk off

:deadbanana: When they labeled him a guest star, I thought his screen time would be even less significant than it is, but he’s kinda stepping in supporting role territory (even Mork mentioned him having family issues that the writers can easily dive into).

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

Facts. After episode 11, which @JonginBeyhasnt seen 😂, will make Aoye da top villain of da year

Could be worse, u could be da Philippines 😂 

You’re telling me Aoey is going to be even more unbearable in ep. 11? :ace:

Finishing my list, let's just say I went with my gut and put he-should-not-be-named there 

i73a26b.gif

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

Finishing my list, let's just say I went with my gut and put he-should-not-be-named there 

i73a26b.gif

A choice. Did you at least put him at the bottom, sis?

i73a26b.gif

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

A choice. Did you at least put him at the bottom, sis?

i73a26b.gif

if top 5 is a bottom then yes

i73a26b.gif

for my last spot i was gonna put Mew but then remembered Great so i guess no Mew LOL

24 minutes ago, Mix said:

i73a26b.gif

:deadbanana4: