Jump to content

Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)


JonginBey
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/8/2021 at 11:24 AM, discreetinside said:

 

Imagine spending like 10 hours of your time REwatching smth like Sotus and 1000 Stars?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ALA

    3102

  • JonginBey

    4214

  • Mix

    4302

  • touya kinomoto

    4171

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Imagine spending like 10 hours of your time REwatching smth like Sotus and 1000 Stars?

I can give you Sotus but most of them including 1000 Stars are worth to rewatch :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

I can give you Sotus but most of them including 1000 Stars are worth to rewatch :cm:

Outside of the different setting and aesthetics, both shows are very similar tho. Slow burn where nothing significant happens for 70% of the time, with dry romance and a cold kiss at the end. And let's not act like Sotus hasn't been celebrated by fans (just like it's happening to 1000S now) and the BL industry for a long time now, despite being very mediocre.

 

1000 Stars is the new Sotus, I fear :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4Real said:

Outside of the different setting and aesthetics, both shows are very similar tho. Slow burn where nothing significant happens for 70% of the time, with dry romance and a cold kiss at the end. And let's not act like Sotus hasn't been celebrated by fans (just like it's happening to 1000S now) and the BL industry for a long time now, despite being very mediocre.

 

1000 Stars is the new Sotus, I fear :giraffe:

i like 1000 star but i see that you have a valid point :gaycat3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nebur said:

i like 1000 star but i see that you have a valid point :gaycat3:

Thanks sis :gaycat4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read that History4 is rape-y. Removed it from my watchlist I fear

 

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

What is this omg 

Hidden Love, a series happened during the characters quarantined 14 days due to Miss Rona and have supernatural elements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 4Real said:

Outside of the different setting and aesthetics, both shows are very similar tho. Slow burn where nothing significant happens for 70% of the time, with dry romance and a cold kiss at the end. And let's not act like Sotus hasn't been celebrated by fans (just like it's happening to 1000S now) and the BL industry for a long time now, despite being very mediocre.

 

1000 Stars is the new Sotus, I fear :giraffe:

Guess we're agree to disagree about Sotus and 1000 Stars having similarities :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Anyway we're just left a couples more post away to get into 1000 pages of this thread :jonny5:

img.gif

 

 

Edited by discreetinside
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mix said:

What is this omg 

Hidden Love

sypnosis: It's the story of a group of university students who are quarantined in a dorm together for 14 days during the COVID-19 breakout. As they get close to each other, they get involved in the mystery of a love tragedy that took place 10 years ago. The closer they get to the root, the more their love blooms, but the danger is also lurking everywhere.

 

PD: at first it's a comic mess but improvement especially with the coupler witwin , and the story take a supernatural rhythm faster

Imagen

 

Imagen

Edited by Nebur
falto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 4Real said:

Imagine spending like 10 hours of your time REwatching smth like Sotus and 1000 Stars?

Nnnn :rip: I never gave my final thoughts on 1000 Stars but it took me forever to watch as the series progression was so slow :deadbanana2: I usually don't mind that but I'd never rewatch the show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Nnnn :rip: I never gave my final thoughts on 1000 Stars but it took me forever to watch as the series progression was so slow :deadbanana2: I usually don't mind that but I'd never rewatch the show

You can probably let it playing in the background while you do smth more important, but sitting through all of that again? Sounds like torture :swan:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the 1000S debate, I agree it was slow. I wouldn't consider it a top tier BL and I think Mix carried the show from start to finish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy 1000 pages

 

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

On the 1000S debate, I agree it was slow. I wouldn't consider it a top tier BL and I think Mix carried the show from start to finish.

King Mix. Best actor 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh wow, 1000 pages in just a bit over a year. The way we kept this thread alive this long. Here's to 1000 more pages of sensible discussions and thirsting over straight actors playing gay roles.

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=19467780

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Happy 1000 pages, the longevity, not everyone has that!

 

  Hide contents

1990edfb52e9b5e2ce2ce2762542ce0f1ddc5aee


d87488a543eff56d22852bb455554eb5cebdef58

 

:biblio: what a mess. R9 teas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My Engineer is already forgagatten as it is, imagine pushing it further to next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...