Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

On 4/19/2021 at 9:23 PM, Mix said:

Okay at first I thought it was a r*pe scene but it turned out to be a tickling session 

The way The Miracle of Teddy Bear being 1000 Star'd (but understandable due to Miss Rona) and sharing some similarities with KinnPorsche and to less extent 1000 Stars.

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobleman Ryu's wedding is cute and funny. It'll probably end up being low-tier among the Korean shows though like Mr. Heart.

Now for the actual historical show, watched the first 3 episodes of Word Honor and as expected, not disappointed. China always comes through :clap3:

Edited by Almighty Gaga

‘His’ now has a Viki page with the trailer included. Looks like it’ll available on there any day now @Mix :giraffe:

9 hours ago, discreetinside said:

The way The Miracle of Teddy Bear being 1000 Star'd (but understandable due to Miss Rona) and sharing some similarities with KinnPorsche and to less extent 1000 Stars.

YAASSSS:WAP:

11 hours ago, dabunique said:

Elikoy dominance starts three days after my birthday

best gift ever!!!!!

Same birthday week? 
jqs6Mta.gif

I just finished A Tale of Thousand Stars. It was so damn cute :jonny2: One can only hope to find love like that in real life :weeps:  

It doesn’t top I Told Sunset About You or Addicted but it’s in my top ranks. Can anyone recommend me other good BLs with Earth or Mix?? Also, anyone know if they’ll make a season 2 for A Tale of Thousand Stars? 

Edited by Kukai

On 4/20/2021 at 4:33 AM, Milk said:

JUST FINISHED WATCHING I TOLD SUNSET ABOUT YOU

WHY HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THIS MASTERPIECE?????

ANY OTHER RECOS LIKE THIS SERIES? I DON'T LIKE CRINGEY THAI BL SERIES. THIS SERIES LITERALLY RUINED ME

On 4/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, lepetitmonstr said:

ITSAY though  :WAP:

Just finished ep 2 and whew :WAP:

The immaculate taste! :jonny5: ITSAY is a timeless masterpiece. 

12 hours ago, discreetinside said:

What is this mess on a straight series ma'am? :giraffe:

I-

Thailand never fails to serve a kii

1 hour ago, Kukai said:

I just finished A Tale of Thousand Stars. It was so damn cute :jonny2: One can only hope to find love like that in real life :weeps:  

It doesn’t top I Told Sunset About You or Addicted but it’s in my top ranks. Can anyone recommend me other good BLs with Earth or Mix?? Also, anyone know if they’ll make a season 2 for A Tale of Thousand Stars? 

If I remember correctly, 1000 Stars is Mix’s first series. As for Earth, it’s his best series as a leading man, though he hasn’t had a lot of main roles in general. There is another great series that he was in as a supporting character though. It’s called Theory of Love. Highly recommend. No word on a 1000 Stars sequel.

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

Stop right there. 

superb acting from Kokoy and great eye candy from Alex

19 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Okay the storylines might not be the tea for some but we have Miss Kokoy and Miss Alex taking in charge of the Acting and Eye Candy department respectively what's not to loved? :giraffe:

it's a 3/5 from me at least and i think i did review it before, it feel cramped :giraffe:

11 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Yeah but I think the bodyguard is protecting his 'blood' cause it is important, hence the title 'Golden Blood' :bibliahh: + Miss Boat is a MAN :jonny2:

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

‘His’ now has a Viki page with the trailer included. Looks like it’ll available on there any day now @Mix :giraffe:

Get ready for the collapse omg :jonny5:

can't wait for I PROMISED YOU THE MOON

the title itself already gives away the feels I'm about to get!!!! 

13 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Nobleman Ryu's wedding is cute and funny. It'll probably end up being low-tier among the Korean shows though like Mr. Heart.

Now for the actual historical show, watched the first 3 episodes of Word Honor and as expected, not disappointed. China always comes through :clap3:

welcome to da team

a new disciple @Nebur

11 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

gong-jun-word-of-honor-fan.gif?resize=640,358&ssl=1

she's so sassy i love ha soooo much

her fan is truly da mvp of da series

22 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Is this a new way to combat illegal streams? :deadbanana4:

The way I bet so many things to international viewers is lost in translation :deadbanana4:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Lovely Writer did THAT.

omg I’m so dehydrated now:swan:

• #FreeBritney Activist

And how long is that episode. It was definitely longer than usual but still not enough for me..

The emotion, the chemistry, I will definitely remember this episode. It’s only April but 1000 Stars and Lovely Writer better be in the Best Series category with Miss Aey as the frontrunner for Best Villain. I want to slap Miss Aey but at the same time, I felt bad for ha.

• #FreeBritney Activist

And that Mhok (or Mork?). Never really care for him but today I realized how hot he is :gaygacat2:

15 hours ago, JonginBey said:

If I remember correctly, 1000 Stars is Mix’s first series. As for Earth, it’s his best series as a leading man, though he hasn’t had a lot of main roles in general. There is another great series that he was in as a supporting character though. It’s called Theory of Love. Highly recommend. No word on a 1000 Stars sequel.

Thanks! I'll try out Theory of Love. Mix and Earth need to star in another series together. Their chemistry phew :jonny5: