Jump to content

Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)


JonginBey
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi girlies. I have a question. Are there any out cute gay bl actors starring in a bl series? 

The only BL show I've watched recently is 2gether (cuz tine and sarawat r cute as ****).:heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ALA

    3101

  • JonginBey

    4214

  • Mix

    4298

  • touya kinomoto

    4169

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Hi girlies. I have a question. Are there any out cute gay bl actors starring in a bl series? 

The only BL show I've watched recently is 2gether (cuz tine and sarawat r cute as ****).:heart:

My condolences :heart2:

 

Anyway, the ghey actors are Fluke Natouch & Cooheart (Until We Meet Again), Paolo Pangilinan (Like In The Movies), and most likely PP Krit (I Told Sunset About You) and Gun Atthaphan (Theory of Love). These are the ones that have main roles off the top of my head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

I jus read dat thread and da lashings Tulissa gets 😂 

 

they mention La Bilkin and his crying (but dats all they can say about ha, cuz even I would shank a bitch if they said anything else) and I couldn’t stop laughing

Well that's a shame on them (and some people here) not getting Billkin emotional scenes :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Hi girlies. I have a question. Are there any out cute gay bl actors starring in a bl series? 

The only BL show I've watched recently is 2gether (cuz tine and sarawat r cute as ****).:heart:

You can check our rate result in the first page :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Look I’m not saying dat my King Earth is a great thespian here, I kno his limitations but Kao could never come up with those kisses on his own or with help. 😂 

 

ugh my Chap, he’s gonna be sooo huge 

 

what saves Kao is Up and their chemistry. Also da story. Who honestly here hates LW? We r tuning in regardless of how bad he is 😂 

it's our Chap now :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

My condolences :heart2:

 

Anyway, the ghey actors are Fluke Natouch & Cooheart (Until We Meet Again), Paolo Pangilinan (Like In The Movies), and most likely PP Krit (I Told Sunset About You) and Gun Atthaphan (Theory of Love). These are the ones that have main roles off the top of my head. 

Drag me but also thank you :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

they mention La Bilkin and his crying (but dats all they can say about ha, cuz even I would shank a bitch if they said anything else) and I couldn’t stop laughing

The way miss Billkin and ha crying is winning again, somehow he always stays here. WE CAN'T STAND IT!:clap3:

 

tumblr_pyqs7dtAI61ysjvuuo4_r3_400.gifv

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Is that miss @wolfaire?

 

3 hours ago, Mix said:

I think so with 'cherry-magic' as username :giraffe:

Unfortunately that's not me. Cherry Magic is not even in my top 3 anymore after To My Star's slayage.

 

Let me join the lashing tho :fan: Stream the OG Tul!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CitizenX said:

The way miss Billkin and ha crying is winning again, somehow he always stays here. WE CAN'T STAND IT!:clap3:

 

tumblr_pyqs7dtAI61ysjvuuo4_r3_400.gifv

Sis they drag ha Kim Kardashian'd crying face

 

giphy.gif

 

To be fair Billkin is not overrated tho so idk what that reddit user is saying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mejor actor bl de tailandia

Billkin >>>>>>>>> ppkrit / gun / fluke >>>>>>>> cocoearth / end 

Bonus :mix

Edited by Nebur
Falto
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mix said:

Sis you know I love you but the same logic can be used for Miss Kao when Miss Up is overshadowing him in the acting department, even the side couple and my husband King Chap :jonny5:

Miss Up is a veteran. He was in the movie version of the Graduate or something. GMMTV made that movie into a series with Miss Gun and Miss Nanon. King Chap is the second coming of Singto so of course he will overshadow Kao ddd

 

Def not saying that Kao is a good actor because he is not. That's why I group him with Earth, Bright, and Tulisa :fan:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Mejor actor bl de tailandia

Billkin >>>>>>>>> ppkrit / gun / fluke >>>>>>>> cocoearth / end 

Bonus :mix

A certain someone will try to reject this idea but tea needs to be spilled today. Can't wait for Miss Cooheart's next BL :cm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Miss Cooheart is bottom of the barrel

 

mariah.thumb.gif.de146f7825846f00d0b8b63cf6535e6c.gif

 

Him and Kao on screen together is still my biggest nightmare

 

mariah.thumb.gif.de146f7825846f00d0b8b63cf6535e6c.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The TUTS Ep 3 preview...I do NOT like what I'm seeing

 

Mueang needs to STAY AWAY from Morks man! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CitizenX said:

 

I become addicted with this two, I started watching dat series only because of them:flame:

 

Let me find a BL edit of them...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wolfaire said:

Miss Up is a veteran. He was in the movie version of the Graduate or something. GMMTV made that movie into a series with Miss Gun and Miss Nanon. King Chap is the second coming of Singto so of course he will overshadow Kao ddd

 

Def not saying that Kao is a good actor because he is not. That's why I group him with Earth, Bright, and Tulisa :fan:

 

Oh wow I didn't know that and yes they all need to polish their acting skills :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ALA said:

Nnnn there's some going I feel but idk if any of them are any good :rip:

 

16 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

WordofBL has 12 listed airing right now :rip: All mega panned but they must have an audience if they keep dumping tens of them :dies:

Well, that answers that. Guess we’ll have to wait for Miss Gameboys :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mix said:

OH YES LOVE THEM SO MUCH

 

 

 

The way I won! :jonny5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pi’s voice when he’s doing the narration really sends me :deadbanana: The way his tone switches up is hilarious. Let’s see what happens at this Blind in Love event next episode :gaycat5:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

WordofBL has 12 listed airing right now :rip: All mega panned but they must have an audience if they keep dumping tens of them :dies:

 

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

 

Well, that answers that. Guess we’ll have to wait for Miss Gameboys :giraffe:

The way Miss Philippines quickly became a fad after GSP Like in the Movies and Oh Mando :toofunny3:

 

Watch Gameboys end up serving WBL: Part 2 trajectory :toofunny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Watch Gameboys end up serving WBL: Part 2 trajectory :toofunny2:

Don't say that. I don't think I can take more betrayals :-$

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...