Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

You know our good sis is all about the visuals only.

3a7e2a8b624a6f557f45570a7b47aa65e81af629.gifv

Nnn you're right :deadbanana4:

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, drip drop said:

it's coming

Collapse incoming or should I keep my expectations really low :toofunny3: excited though

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Collapse incoming or should I keep my expectations really low :toofunny3: excited though

Bigger expectation may leads bigger disappointment so the later :giraffe:

46 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Nobleman Ryu's Wedding :bibliahh: this is so good and funny . hurts shorts episodes :noparty:

daybreaksinterlude.tumblr.com - Tumbex

I wanna watch it so bad ahsjkld

8 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Are you just going for them because of looks? I mean, there are other more good looking actors. Talent? They are okay at best. So I wanna know what's the thought process?

Da f hoe, take a look at some of their interviews, chemistry, passion, everything on point. If directing and their acting will be good, we basically will get the full package. At least you have to wait for Kinn/Porshe premiere and then judge their talents:coffee2:

LW ep 7 is so sweet!! :kiss: I'm afraid King Kao is the better actor out of the good looks but bad acting quartet. It's Kao >> Earth >>>> Bright >>>>>>>> Britney Spears in Crossroads >>>>>>>>>> Tul

Fortunately for me, I stan people who can act. Taiwan keeps winning with their panned shows :giraffe:

Edited by Mix

Miss Tulisa's acting made me skip half of MoD. Even Madonna, seven-time Razzie winner, can act better than Miss Tulisa. :sorry:

Lovely Writer Ep 9:

Spoiler

Aye EVIL what is his scheme :deadbanana2: Can he just get dicked down already LORD! What an annoying bitch

Omg the Ep 10 promo WHEW. Not Gene throwing Sib on the bed like that. The seductress jumped OUT!

I'm on episode 7 of 1000 Stars and I have to admit I don't mind miss Earth shocker :rip: the role is mostly stoic though so he's well cast I guess :giraffe:

I love Tul but yeah his emotional scenes in Manner of Death... :ahh:

Tul acting better in together with me and next charapter that in manner of death :celestial5:

I love Tul:heart: but is true :coffee2:

Edited by Nebur
Fatlo

I become addicted with this two, I started watching dat series only because of them:flame:

Also girlies don't forget to watch WBL2 spin-off special :coffee:

7 hours ago, CitizenX said:

Da f hoe, take a look at some of their interviews, chemistry, passion, everything on point. If directing and their acting will be good, we basically will get the full package. At least you have to wait for Kinn/Porshe premiere and then judge their talents:coffee2:

Pls, everyone can do that. Even y'all's most hated pair MewGulf can do that and do it much better. So what gives?

Also I don't see the point in wasting precious slots to some dudes whose shows are yet to air.

6 hours ago, 4Real said:

Even as an O1000SH I have to admit Earth was a bit better than Kao :rip:

Props to Kao, he has improved from his terrible acting in UWMA.

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Props to Kao, he has improved from his terrible acting in UWMA.

At least he has some cute chemistry with Up :heart:

31 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Pls, everyone can do that. Even y'all's most hated pair MewGulf can do that and do it much better. So what gives?

Also I don't see the point in wasting precious slots to some dudes whose shows are yet to air.

Excuse me, MewGulf was terrible in every possible way that's why I couldn't even finish the first season of their messy $hitshow:sadviolin:

5 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

Excuse me, MewGulf was terrible in every possible way that's why I couldn't even finish the first season of their messy $hitshow:sadviolin:

The lies. :bibliahh: