Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, rp662 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNq_UIaMNsF/?igshid=1fjxh4fj98xwx

Perth and Lay got tested too and are in quarantine after Yoon tested positive; they've been doing promo together for YDestiny. :biblio:

Chile...this is about to get a bit messy.

Miss Rona catching on to Thailand after over a year :rip: Guess everything that is filming now will stop for the near future.

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Miss Rona catching on to Thailand after over a year :rip: Guess everything that is filming now will stop for the near future.

They were doing a good job with their safety measures and traveling restrictions. What the hell happened? :rip:

12 hours ago, lepetitmonstr said:

OMG I QUIIFFED :WAP:

Debating whether I should start this bc I want to so badly but the waiting a week for the new eps :jonny2:

12 hours ago, lepetitmonstr said:

OMG I QUIIFFED :WAP:

Debating whether I should start this bc I want to so badly but the waiting a week for the new eps :jonny2:

Koreans really need to start making longer shows. The way ho-sun is so casual about being married to a man because they have no time. And then they waste all that time on the evil sister-in-law. Those two are really cute together though.

Nobleman Ryu's Wedding is so silly and naive but I still enjoyed it. In Soo is so adorable :jonny6: My only complain that there was not a sigh of Eui Soo in first two episodes :giraffe:

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNq_UIaMNsF/?igshid=1fjxh4fj98xwx

Perth and Lay got tested too and are in quarantine after Yoon tested positive; they've been doing promo together for YDestiny. :biblio:

Oh so it was Yoon that was positive :deadbanana: that sucks hopefully everyone is ok.

Idk how travel restrictions are to Thailand but mess if they get a huge spike. I don't even know how vaccinations are doing overseas. 

41 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

They were doing a good job with their safety measures and traveling restrictions. What the hell happened? :rip:

All these big fan events with hundreds indoors :rip: they probably got too comfortable 

so i passed out watching LW and now rewatching it

omg da growth of this relationship

Spoiler

i'm happy Gene kicked Nubsib out his place because it shows he wants to take this relationship seriously ... Nibsib buyin da unit next to Gene was a riot tho

i'm off to Thailand to find Earth & Chap and eat all this yummy food they keep puttin on this show

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

All these big fan events with hundreds indoors :rip: they probably got too comfortable 

Now we’ll have to go through a drought because of their stupidity.

f52f5991b46910cbadaab9be50f266d286b3efa5

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Probably because miss Thailand allow vaccinated foreign tourists to enter plus couples of holiday festival I guess. Even my flop ass country was showing signs of another spikes coming due to the Ramadan and Eid Mubarak months despite there's virtually no foreign tourists allowed to enter :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, ALA said:

Oh so it was Yoon that was positive :deadbanana: that sucks hopefully everyone is ok.

Idk how travel restrictions are to Thailand but mess if they get a huge spike. I don't even know how vaccinations are doing overseas. 

We are doing better in terms of vaccinations here in the Philippines than in Thailand and that is saying a lot.

I hope they get things in control ASAP tho. They already did it last year so I hope they do it again.

42 minutes ago, drip drop said:

hello

The pants need to go :gaycat3:

because they’re ugly

:rip:

3 minutes ago, rp662 said:

I have my top 10 on lock for the rate and a possible extra 5 for a top 15.

I have a question. Does this...

[Official Teaser] KinnPorsche The Series รักโคตรร้าย สุดท้ายโคตรรัก - YouTube

... count as a release? :eli: Miles and Apo might shuffle my 10-15 if they count.

More category scam. @discreetinside is going to be very proud. 

I already have a top 30 :rip: How much do you need miss @touya kinomoto

13 minutes ago, rp662 said:

... count as a release? :eli: Mile and Apo might shuffle my 10-15 if they count.

Let's hope it will come out in August as planned coz I have a feelings that due to new Covid spikes they will postponed shooting and production again:sadviolin:

52 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

Let's hope it will come out in August as planned coz I have a feelings that due to new Covid spikes they will postponed shooting and production again:sadviolin:

It was slated for Q4 assuming it starts filming this month. With the current situation, it might not even start this month.

5 hours ago, rp662 said:

... count as a release? :eli: Mile and Apo might shuffle my 10-15 if they count.

Are you just going for them because of looks? I mean, there are other more good looking actors. Talent? They are okay at best. So I wanna know what's the thought process?

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Are you just going for them because of looks? I mean, there are other more good looking actors. Talent? They are okay at best. So I wanna know what's the thought process?

You know our good sis is all about the visuals only.

3a7e2a8b624a6f557f45570a7b47aa65e81af629.gifv