Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

24 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Just finished episode six of Lovely Writer.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a little confused about Gene and Sib's connection. I understand the part about them knowing each other as kids, but is Sib's mom his actual mom, or was she married to Sib's dad years ago (or are they still married)? Is she actually Gene's aunt, or is she so close with Gene's mom that he refers to her as aunt (that, and the whole cultural thing with older women being referred to as aunt)? I was too confused to be shook by the plot twist

:deadbanana: I'm going to assume they were just childhood friends, but that probably wouldn't warrant such a strong reaction from Gene.

I believe this will be explained in ep 7 sis (I haven't watched it but I've seen some tweets). I heard ep 7 will focus on Sib and Gene's childhood.

I think it's common in Thailand to call older women with "aunt" although she doesn't have any blood relations with you. My understanding is that Gene and Sib were childhood friends, their families are neighbor/family friends, and Sib has had a feeling for Gene since his childhood. Gene probably had a feeling for Sib too or something happened between the two of them in the past that made him had such strong reaction.

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

I believe this will be explained in ep 7 sis (I haven't watched it but I've seen some tweets). I heard ep 7 will focus on Sib and Gene's childhood.

I think it's common in Thailand to call older women with "aunt" although she doesn't have any blood relations with you. My understanding is that Gene and Sib were childhood friends, their families are neighbor/family friends, and Sib has had a feeling for Gene since his childhood. Gene probably had a feeling for Sib too or something happened between the two of them in the past that made him had such strong reaction.

This. Episode 7 confirm all

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

What level Miss MAME mess is this :giraffe:

At least there's no non-consent sex and rape :giraffe:

Spoiler

I say Gene overaction was because Nubsib lied to him in the first place by the fact they're childhood friend.

14 hours ago, dabunique said:

can we discuss Lovely Writer

Hide contents

aaaaaw da backstory ... they've loved each other since kids ... finally Gene giving into his feelings and Nubsib jus bein a horny mess ... i see this bitch is pressed as hell because of Gene & Nubsib ... go get Mohk, u kno he kisses better ... and can we say these kisses are everything ... 

Don't expect anything less from the director of TT1. :gaycat1:

FriGei again! WBL finale + FUTS premiere later. Which one are you more excited for? (That reminds me, I have to catch up with the former.) I hope Miss Mix doesn't get tired of carrying these series on ha shoulders.

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Wbl

Hide contents

Season 3 or spin off confirm yesss:jonny5:

Season 3 was already confirmed a few weeks before season 2 started

Just now, dabunique said:

Season 3 was already confirmed a few weeks before season 2 started

It was nothing official , only verbal assumptions.bur now its offcial

9 hours ago, nintendude666 said:

Don't expect anything less from the director of TT1. :gaycat1:

FriGei again! WBL finale + FUTS premiere later. Which one are you more excited for? (That reminds me, I have to catch up with the former.) I hope Miss Mix doesn't get tired of carrying these series on ha shoulders.

Probably FUTS. At least it has miss Mix and miss Neo

WBL2 :rip: at this point I'm just forced to watch the last 2 episodes and get it over with. 

WBL 2 FINALE DID THAT OMG, HANDS DOWN THE BEST FINALE I WATCHED :jonny5:

Spoiler

3c3a1764129d077312c1e5fecf4e05133d9865eb

Edited by Mix

“Fish Upon The Sky” premiered today, it has big shoes to fill after 1000 Stars. Has anyone watched yet? :giraffe:

OMG WBK out fully will watch now.

Maybe I will give Fish Upon A Sky

Call It What You Want looks interesting

Pause not the series that is being filmed in "Call It What You Want" being called "2night" :deadbanana2: DRAG HA

58 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Pause not the series that is being filmed in "Call It What You Want" being called "2night" :deadbanana2: DRAG HA

They also have another production called Motivation Village :fan:

Spoiler

Decent premiere episode. They covered plastic surgery, strict unhealthy diet, the director been offered relative underpaid salary with a lots of commitment etc.

Heaven Officials Blessing(anime) is premiere today in netflix international ww :celestial4:

Spoiler

season 2 confirm 

this is so good :heart::mmm:i love mys gays anscestral chinese in any format :WAP:

dirtpie39.tumblr.com - Tumbex

20 hours ago, Mix said:

What level of Miss MAME mess is this :giraffe:

She’s somewhere smiling :sistrens: They’ve thrown so much shade at her in this show though.

20 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Lettuce pray :dancehall:

I clearly wasn’t keeping up with the premiere date, because I had no idea FUTS was coming on today :rip: Will be watching :giraffe:

Fish Upon The Sky is nice. Some cringe moments, but if you ignore the annoying comedic aspect of the show, there's some depth to it.

Just saw that clip of Mix fainting while filming 1000 stars. The way Earth broke down in tears was so sad :weeps:

Let's hope Fish Upon the Sky serves some form of entertainment after 1000 Stars put us to sleep for 10 weeks :giraffe: