Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

WHEW the bathtub scene in Close To You :jonny2: Show SAVED.

Wait until the rape drunkard scene sis :mazen: but I can't stop looking omg :ace:

Edited by Mix

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I thought he said that he won't do without a great script after LBC2? but the irony doing LBC 2 lmaooo 

That was Perth I think (who spent a full season weeping). Clearly the LBC cast is a little too delulu.

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Starting Word of Honor tomorrow finally.

@dabunique @Nebur I hope yall are payola'ing miss Simon Gong for the BL King rate. Last year I was the only one to have him on my list.

I hope you enjoy it. You can look in Youtube or Viki :razzle:

Payola always is on :alexz2:

shl:wkxee Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

bromance boys can have the backseat until they get their tongues inside another man's throat

the last year i thought the sames as you. but with the quarantine, i saw all the bl of ALL ASIA EVER. of all the years... but i din't want to see bromance because i hate them for censured .Until i decide to see untamed and im sorry baby but theres no turning back, Untamed, Guardian, School 2013, Killer and Healer, Word of honor:jonny4: the chemistry, the perfomances , the scripts, effect etc. i still hate the censorship but as long as they are NOT paired with women, everythinh is fine

Edited by Nebur
falto

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

bromance boys can have the backseat until they get their tongues inside another man's throat

Does the peck kiss counted? :fan:

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Period. Anyway, last year the top 2 were bromancers, and not even the good kind, so anyone is an upgrade :fan:

tenor.gif

43 minutes ago, Nebur said:

the last year i thought the sames as you. but with the quarantine, i saw all the bl of ALL ASIA EVER. of all the years... but i din't want to see bromance because i hate them for censured .Until i decide to see untamed and im sorry baby but theres no turning back, Untamed, Guardian, School 2013, Killer and Healer, Word of honor:jonny4: the chemistry, the perfomances , the scripts, effect etc. i still hate the censorship but as long as they are NOT paired with women, everythinh is fine

I agree that there is chemistry and great acting in Chinese bromance series but I still feel like it's homophobic for the leads to be attracted to one another but eventually not end up with one another. It's like okah wr get it they are not doing it explicitly but us gay people have been through that **** for so long that being restricted to flirting just feels so wrong.

27 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Does the peck kiss counted? :fan:

Well, that is all Miss Korea could give us right now but maybe soon. That's why TMS stars will be higher on my list than other Korean actors. Som Woo-hyun will be top 5 or top 10 for me, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, Mix said:

Watch him be in the top 10 of the rate 

Not on my watch. I'll do what I did to that one member that included Anti-Krist on ha list. :fan:

33 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Not on my watch. I'll do what I did to that one member that included Anti-Krist on ha list. :fan:

We better keep an eye for @Mixlist because well we all knew ha past faves :giraffe:

2 hours ago, discreetinside said:

We better keep an eye for @Mixlist because well we all knew ha past faves :giraffe:

Miss Mix knows better. But if she ever attempts to include any of the canceled pieces of **** in ha list, I'll disclose it to everyone so that we can crucify ha 2gether. :fan:

Not yall cancelling Miss Mean's ITSAY 2.0 before it is even born :dies:

Also, New is a whole damn meal and I'm not ashamed to admit it :cm:

I WON'T BE SILENCED, MY LIST WILL BE CONTROVERSIAL

Spoiler

I'll make sure Miss Bright won't left the top 5, Miss Whale in the top 10, sneak Anti-Krist somewhere and Miss Mew is going to serve Yummy again 

8f68f320c3f5f630724d00e6dd941605ec2312c4

Edited by Mix

12 hours ago, Mix said:

Wait until the rape drunkard scene sis :mazen: but I can't stop looking omg :ace:

I’ve seen her that was in the last episode...no words

2 hours ago, Mix said:

I WON'T BE SILENCED, MY LIST WILL BE CONTROVERSIAL

Reveal hidden contents

I'll make sure Miss Bright won't left the top 5, Miss Whale in the top 10, sneak Anti-Krist somewhere and Miss Mew is going to serve Yummy again 

8f68f320c3f5f630724d00e6dd941605ec2312c4

What are you gonna do? Like asking 2bros stan to invade BL King once again? :mazen:

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

What are you gonna do? Like asking 2bros stan to invade BL King once again? :mazen:

I mean most of them moved on lmao but let me just go in there just to make sure :giraffe:

One less competition on BLammy 2021, and a legit contender already coming for BLammy 2022 :dies:

Watch this debut on September 30 nnn

Edited by discreetinside

7 minutes ago, Mix said:

what is this soft p0rn

Chap is so cute :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

One less competition on BLammy 2021, and a legit contender on BLammy 2022. 

Watch this debut on September 30 nnn

I'm just happy Miss Tee is back in the BL business

tumblr_otpwvqTb8i1qdlyjwo5_r1_400.gifv

now get back with Miss Tae :giraffe:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Spoiler

38b8e4209c8e6726f76e2bb2c12d5c55.jpg

a7729ccb55edf4e09eb6540b995ceaa0.jpg

8544e4f7ea37fbd874db926875ec99ca.jpg

just imagine :jonny5: