Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Definitely for the sake of having a supporting cast. I guess they thought it would be easier to bring the best friends along for the ride rather than write in new characters :rip: 

valid but u bring this new character in and give him a major storyline for what?

i'll get over it, as long as da main couple remains i'm good

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Saw this on Telegram BL chat. The official end of the BLammy nominated ship MewGulf era

didn't Mew have some scandal recently were he was on an apology tour for it?

its funny how in TT1, it was all about Mew, Turbo, and da iconic villainess

in part 2 i could care less about Mew and was shook by Gulf and of course Turbo and da side couple

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Miss homophobe Mean Phiravich is producing BLs now?

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

Wait what’s the tea :cupid:

22 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Can someone tell me why he is called whale here

I think his favorite animal was Orca whale (or Polar Bear if I'm mixed up with Tawan favorite animal) :fan:

That's what his ship with Tawan fandom name Polca came from (The portmanteau of Polar Bear + Orca whale).

8 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Wait what’s the tea :cupid:

He said he won't be doing any more BL roles unless he's old and broke and needs the money

14 minutes ago, M André said:

Is ydestiny already out?

yes it is since last week

i'm tryin to get into it since i'm crushin hard on Chap right now but there is so many couples lol

15 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

He said he won't be doing any more BL roles unless he's old and broke and needs the money

With his performance in LBC he’s doing us a favor. He won’t be missed

30 minutes ago, dabunique said:

valid but u bring this new character in and give him a major storyline for what?

i'll get over it, as long as da main couple remains i'm good

To be fair, Xuan and Shou Yi’s story was teased throughout part one with those flashbacks; and since both parts were filmed together, Xuan was always going to play a major role. I wouldn’t be surprised if part 3 is about them. 

Just now, JonginBey said:

To be fair, Xuan and Shou Yi’s story was teased throughout part one with those flashbacks; and since both parts were filmed together, Xuan was always going to play a major role. I wouldn’t be surprised if part 3 is about them. 

if it is i will not be supporting anymore LOL

(u kno i lie LOL)

2 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Wait, I just realized who that name belongs to :deadbanana: the NERVE.

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

:clown: :clown: :clown:

2 hours ago, Symmetra said:

With his performance in LBC he’s doing us a favor. He won’t be missed

:deadbanana:

The Mean Phiravich dragging in the previous page. I guess he will never debut in the BL King rate. :fan:

Anyhow, have you seen this?!? How does someone get great eyelashes?!?

Just finished first episode of Lovely writer, so far idk how I feel about it but I like comedy elements:coffee:

Starting Word of Honor tomorrow finally.

@dabunique @Nebur I hope yall are payola'ing miss Simon Gong for the BL King rate. Last year I was the only one to have him on my list.

57 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Starting Word of Honor tomorrow finally.

@dabunique @Nebur I hope yall are payola'ing miss Simon Gong for the BL King rate. Last year I was the only one to have him on my list.

bromance boys can have the backseat until they get their tongues inside another man's throat

4 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

bromance boys can have the backseat until they get their tongues inside another man's throat

In fairness, Chinese bromances put most BLs to shame. But I agree though they need to step up (although I don't want them to be on the electric chair by their government)

6 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

In fairness, Chinese bromances put most BLs to shame. But I agree though they need to step up (although I don't want them to be on the electric chair by their government)

Yeah, story- and acting-wise, the bromances are much better but bromances are somehow homophobic. **** CHINA AND THEIR HOMOPHOBIA!

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Yeah, story- and acting-wise, the bromances are much better but bromances are somehow homophobic. **** CHINA AND THEIR HOMOPHOBIA!

Period. Anyway, last year the top 2 were bromancers, and not even the good kind, so anyone is an upgrade :fan:

15 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, he is cute and has a great body. But he is trash so I turned my back on him. Wouldn't say no if he asked me to **** him tho.

Watch him be in the top 10 of the rate 

13 hours ago, Exzime. said:

I've been busy with both uni and work, I've been behind with all the BL-related things - I'm clueless now :chick3: But Songkran Holiday is coming soon so I'm gonna try to catch up with what I've missed :heart:

-

In other news, PP and Inn Sarin are basically bottom icons for the Thai gays now, the way every bottoms that go to DJ station trying to dress like PP is hilarious :lmao: 

Yeah Miss @discreetinside stated 1000 is THAT girl and Manner of Death if you haven't watched it. You can try WBL season 1 for Taiwanese BL since season 2 is still on-going!

12 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I thought he said that he won't do without a great script after LBC2? but the irony doing LBC 2 lmaooo