Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

3 hours ago, wolfaire said:

surprised no one posted this. it looks cute :allears:

Yes, BITE ME indeed :WAP:

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Okay which one of you made this video :giraffe:

Can't be me when Gen Y and Tharntype S2 are there omg :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Mix said:

The way I hate this scene but I can't stop watching it :deadbanana4:

The way you just expose your guilty pleasure nnn :deadbanana4:

37 minutes ago, Mix said:

I think it was posted in here before and it gives me the ITSAY's vibe

I can't wait for this :heart2: Title is so cute :heart2:

32 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The way you just expose your guilty pleasure nnn :deadbanana4:

Ma'am, the thumbnail alone :WAP:

26 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Omg hi King! how are you and same, I love the vibe tbh :jonny5:

Edited by Mix

9 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Omg where have you been? We been missing you from getting those Thai BL information.

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I didn't know Miss @touya kinomoto was thirsting over him back then :giraffe:

Well, he is cute and has a great body. But he is trash so I turned my back on him. Wouldn't say no if he asked me to **** him tho.

2 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Woh ep 22:heart::eatpopcorn:

i love happy family

PD Wen and Gu Xiang are mys bitchess :alexz2:

mejomonster.tumblr.com - Tumbex

mejomonster.tumblr.com - Tumbex

ugh my office is back open so i can't watch it anymore during da day :( 

6 hours ago, Mix said:

Ma'am, the thumbnail alone :WAP:

Omg hi King! how are you and same, I love the vibe tbh :jonny5:

6 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Omg where have you been? We been missing you from getting those Thai BL information.

I've been busy with both uni and work, I've been behind with all the BL-related things - I'm clueless now :chick3: But Songkran Holiday is coming soon so I'm gonna try to catch up with what I've missed :heart:

-

In other news, PP and Inn Sarin are basically bottom icons for the Thai gays now, the way every bottoms that go to DJ station trying to dress like PP is hilarious :lmao: 

It was such a struggle to find a decent upload of WBL ep. 5. Either the uploads had subtitles but no volume or volume but no subtitles :deadbanana:

Things are still going well for Gao Shi De and Shu Yi. Love that for them

:clap3: Shu Yi’s father remains a mess, but it’s good he knows he doesn’t have any power over them anymore :fan:

Shou Yi refuses to open his heart to Xuan though. I don’t think things are going to end well for them :katie:

12 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

It was such a struggle to find a decent upload of WBL ep. 5. Either the uploads had subtitles but no volume or volume but no subtitles :deadbanana:

Hide contents

Things are still going well for Gao Shi De and Shu Yi. Love that for them

:clap3: Shu Yi’s father remains a mess, but it’s good he knows he doesn’t have any power over them anymore :fan:

Shou Yi refuses to open his heart to Xuan though. I don’t think things are going to end well for them :katie:

Spoiler

i could care less about Shou Yi and Xuan ... u have another couple from da first season bein paid dust for this stupid storyline 

7 hours ago, Mix said:

I think it was posted in here before and it gives me the ITSAY's vibe

Miss homophobe Mean Phiravich is producing BLs now?

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

36 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

I've been busy with both uni and work, I've been behind with all the BL-related things - I'm clueless now :chick3: But Songkran Holiday is coming soon so I'm gonna try to catch up with what I've missed :heart:

-

In other news, PP and Inn Sarin are basically bottom icons for the Thai gays now, the way every bottoms that go to DJ station trying to dress like PP is hilarious :lmao: 

At least catch up with ATOTS/1000 Stars first :jonny5:

Not miss PP being the bottom icons of Thailand.

11 minutes ago, dabunique said:
  Hide contents

i could care less about Shou Yi and Xuan ... u have another couple from da first season bein paid dust for this stupid storyline 

Unlike Shu Yi/Gao Shi De and Shou Yi/Xuan, that other couple doesn’t have anything going on that would make for a decent story. They bickered here and there on the first season, and then softened up on each other. Now, all these years later, they’re still not official; but there’s no reason behind that decision other than one just playing hard to get for fun. At least the main couples have background stories that needed some diving into and resolution.

There’s still a season 3 though.

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Hide contents

Unlike Shu Yi/Gao Shi De and Shou Yi/Xuan, that other couple doesn’t have anything going on that would make for a decent story. They bickered here and there on the first season, and then softened up on each other. Now, all these years later, they’re still not official; but there’s no reason behind that decision other than one just playing hard to get for fun. At least the main couples have background stories that needed some diving into and resolution.

There’s still a season 3 though.

well dats how its written and dats y i'm mad

why bring dem back if u gonna not use dem

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, he is cute and has a great body. But he is trash so I turned my back on him. Wouldn't say no if he asked me to **** him tho.

Most people in this base are turning against the Whale but I feel like some of them silently stan him so beware he may get some points on BL Kings.

Saw this on Telegram BL chat. The official end of the BLammy nominated ship MewGulf era

MEW×GULF IS NO MORE!!

I'm sure most of you have heard by now that the MewGulf ship is no more. This is mostly due to the fact that Gulf Kanawut switched companies. He now works for CH3 Thailand. He said he wants something new and more serious to work on and CH3 Thailand is a good network for him. Because they make him feel comfortable. What do you think? Do you think he has stopped acting BL? Is the BL industry dying??

#MewGulf #GulfKanawut #News #CH3Thailand #ThaiBL

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Most people in this base are turning against the Whale but I feel like some of them silently stan him so beware he may get some points on BL Kings.

Can someone tell me why he is called whale here

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

well dats how its written and dats y i'm mad

why bring dem back if u gonna not use dem

Definitely for the sake of having a supporting cast. I guess they thought it would be easier to bring the best friends along for the ride rather than write in new characters :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Can someone tell me why he is called whale here

@Symmetra called him that last year, and it just stuck with us :rip: