Jump to content

Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)


JonginBey
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

pdf aside, thomas is actually quite a looker

The way Taiwan is serving quality dramas, marriage equality, and hot men :jonny5:

 

He's doing something to me :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ALA

    3102

  • JonginBey

    4214

  • Mix

    4302

  • touya kinomoto

    4171

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Kenny is the filthy one? I'd have assumed it's the other way around

 

Urezyei.gif

 

Anyway, if Kenny is still looking for someone's mouth to sneak his tongue into then he can always give me a call

 

Urezyei.gif

Kenny is the childish officer in Trapped sis

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

Kenny is the filthy one? I'd have assumed it's the other way around

 

Urezyei.gif

 

Anyway, if Kenny is still looking for someone's mouth to sneak his tongue into then he can always give me a call

 

Urezyei.gif

Love yourself sis, Kenny looks like a child in real life 

 

Urezyei.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

nn, I do need to go back and get the commentary for a certain couple in the top ten, because honestly, while they are very loved, based one early submissions, I didn't think they stood a chance.

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I was reading comments on MyDramaList and apparently Kenny tried sneaking his tongue into Andy's mouth but the director saw and said NO.

I don't blame Kenny. I would too try sneaking my tongue into all of Andy if I could.

 

Urezyei.gif

this tea is delicious

C8ZKfhI.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Kenny is the childish officer in Trapped sis

 

Urezyei.gif

 

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

Love yourself sis, Kenny looks like a child in real life 

 

Urezyei.gif

 

 

I know who he is. How ironic of me.

 

Urezyei.gif

 

I only target bottoms so he's my only option

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The way I thought it was OVER for Miss Pharm's virginity when Dean did this.

 

E5DNUj4.gif

I would have no self control at all if I were miss pharm omg

The way I'll throw my body, my future, and my human rights at him in a split second

kBpwhLn.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 4Real said:

I was reading comments on MyDramaList and apparently Kenny tried sneaking his tongue into Andy's mouth but the director saw and said NO.

I don't blame Kenny. I would too try sneaking my tongue into all of Andy if I could.

 

Urezyei.gif

Dddd, I read sneaking as striking :deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pre-show is done and security has informed me that they haven't seen any whales in the area.

 

Let me get back to guest relations post and make sure our guests are comfortable. :keir:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 4Real said:

Btw was I the only one who put write ups for every kiss? I saw that only my comment on the MaxTul kiss was displayed :rip:

I do too. Miss Keith just forgot to put the commentaries for the bubbling under :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wolfaire said:

I would have no self control at all if I were miss pharm omg

The way I'll throw my body, my future, and my human rights at him in a split second

kBpwhLn.gif

All in return for his kids.

 

kBpwhLn.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

 

I know who he is. How ironic of me.

 

Urezyei.gif

 

I only target bottoms so he's my only option

 

Urezyei.gif

I'm available king

 

Urezyei.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Btw was I the only one who put write ups for every kiss? I saw that only my comment on the MaxTul kiss was displayed :rip:

This is what I wrote for Max/Tul:

 

“The original TharnType. Pioneers of BL, unafraid to go all out:clap3:

 

886df9cac2f6293b8e0a0c656cb07113bf5faaf5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Btw was I the only one who put write ups for every kiss? I saw that only my comment on the MaxTul kiss was displayed :rip:

Some of my lists didnt make the bubbling under 

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 4Real said:

Btw was I the only one who put write ups for every kiss? I saw that only my comment on the MaxTul kiss was displayed :rip:

Most of the bubbling under didn't have commentary, or if they did, I didn't think to jot it down because I wasn't sure they would even make the list :jonny2: There will be a lot of commentary for the top ten though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Pre-show is done and security has informed me that they haven't seen any whales in the area.

 

Let me get back to guest relations post and make sure our guests are comfortable. :keir:

Great to know sis, keep up the good work, inb4 he snatches the trophy from afar 

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Pre-show is done and security has informed me that they haven't seen any whales in the area.

 

Let me get back to guest relations post and make sure our guests are comfortable. :keir:

You kinda failed as the head of security. The only thing missing was for 6ix9ine to sneak in too.

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

All in return for his kids.

 

kBpwhLn.gif

The way Miss Pharm was being destroyed by P'Dean, being chased by Alex, and having wet dreams about Korn every night

Bottoms hate him!

kwOEIue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Pre-show is done and security has informed me that they haven't seen any whales in the area.

 

Let me get back to guest relations post and make sure our guests are comfortable. :keir:

Hmm.

 

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rp662 said:

This is what I wrote for Max/Tul:

 

“The original TharnType. Pioneers of BL, unafraid to go all out:clap3:

 

886df9cac2f6293b8e0a0c656cb07113bf5faaf5

You kinda didn't lie except for the fact that MaxTul is legendary and EwGulf is... not.

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wolfaire said:

The way Miss Pharm was being destroyed by P'Dean, being chased by Alex, and having wet dreams about Korn every night

Bottoms hate him!

kwOEIue.gif

Now wait at this tea. Truly the most blessed person of all time.

 

kwOEIue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

Great to know sis, keep up the good work, inb4 he snatches the trophy from afar 

 

Urezyei.gif

Then I'll do what people do to beached whales that can no longer get back to the sea.

Urezyei.gif

3 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

You kinda failed as the head of security. The only thing missing was for 6ix9ine to sneak in too.

 

Urezyei.gif

I'm not the head of security. I am in charge of guest relations. I make sure our guests BL boys are having a good time.

Urezyei.gif

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Hmm.

 

Urezyei.gif

As the overall in charge of the event, how will you rate my guest relations skills, Miss Keith?

Urezyei.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 4Real said:

You kinda didn't lie except for the fact that MaxTul is legendary and EwGulf is... not.

 

giphy.gif

I-

kwOEIue.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...