Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

is it hard to say husband and husband? dddddd :deadbanana4: wait is Type going to be abusive again? Cause.... :emofish:

From what I've read...

Spoiler

He is gonna be less abusive than what he was in S1. He has been working on being more understanding and calm but he still has short-temper which is aggravated by the fact that Fiat keeps on pestering him and some other things at his work.

That is what is on the novel anyway. But I also read somewhere that they have changed Type's profession in the series so idk if it's gonna be the same.

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

From what I've read...

Hide contents

He is gonna be less abusive than what he was in S1. He has been working on being more understanding and calm but he still has short-temper which is aggravated by the fact that Fiat keeps on pestering him and some other things at his work.

That is what is on the novel anyway. But I also read somewhere that they have changed Type's profession in the series so idk if it's gonna be the same.

Okay now I'm excited for the sequel!!! Hopefully it would do well and break the sequel curse (eg: TWM, Sotus) 

5 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

sis I just checked MDL and people say that it's cancelled 💀💀

Serving That's My Umbrella teas nnn :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Serving That's My Umbrella teas nnn :deadbanana4:

omg I'm still sad about this!! Kaownah deserves better :sosad:

1 minute ago, Mix said:

We will see and what's the tea with Oxygen? :emofish:

I just checked MDL and it hasn't been cancelled....yet :eli:

3 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

omg I'm still sad about this!! Kaownah deserves better :sosad:

As much as I hate his character in TT, Kaownah is a great actor and he has an amazing chemistry with Turbo. I hope that series still pushes through.

Subs are up for this episode of Friends Club

EDIT: I paused at 2:36 for a long tiiiiiime :eek::eek::eek:

Edited by touya kinomoto

9 minutes ago, ALA said:

Fff if anyone wants to ask king a question

f52f5991b46910cbadaab9be50f266d286b3efa5

Ask did he buy Chromatica jockstrap 

---

Jut saw 2 Moons and omg soo many hotties :jonny2:I'd kill for a man like Forth. 

3 minutes ago, John. said:

Ask did he buy Chromatica jockstrap 

---

Jut saw 2 Moons and omg soo many hotties :jonny2:I'd kill for a man like Forth. 

Which one :giraffe:

Edited by Mix

13 minutes ago, ALA said:

Fff if anyone wants to ask king a question

f52f5991b46910cbadaab9be50f266d286b3efa5

Ask if he will dress up as Jynx for halloween this year

198556729000202.gif

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Mess, well the second one is the superior one with Miss Nine, Joong and Miss Earth so yes :giraffe:

I’m good with God, Kim, and Tae :gaycat4:

Alright so it's already past 12 midnight here so it's officially my birthday. And as a birthday gift, I hope y'all included the underwater kiss in your lists for the best kiss rate. Do it for me and for King Tay who will be celebrating his birthday in less than a month. #CancerKings #SoEmotionalKings

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

Alright so it's already past 12 midnight here so it's officially my birthday. And as a birthday gift, I hope y'all included the underwater kiss in your lists for the best kiss rate. Do it for me and for King Tay who will be celebrating his birthday in less than a month. #CancerKings #SoEmotionalKings

Happy Birthday King!!!!!! Now come to Malaysia and meet me and yes I put the kiss on my top 5 list

0CW6HP2.gif

Just now, Mix said:

Happy Birthday King!!!!!! Now come to Malaysia and meet me and yes I put the kiss on my top 5 list

0CW6HP2.gif

Thank you so much! I will as soon as airports reopen and I have the funds to travel.

0CW6HP2.gif

Just now, touya kinomoto said:

Thank you so much! I will as soon as airports reopen and I have the funds to travel.

0CW6HP2.gif

Fun fact: the underwater kiss is the only thai kiss on my top 5 list

0CW6HP2.gif

1 minute ago, touya kinomoto said:

Omggg happy birthday king!! Thank you for being such a great user here. Hope you meet the Tawan of your life soon :heart:

-4dicNRTfyprJQleP0Fk4vJFsnlDKeBaFkrc3CDP

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Happy birthday sis!

EABYIjTVAAAP3QS.jpg