Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Anyhow, I'm trying to get into Miss Off Jumpol and based on the videos I have seen. He doesn't like to shower. Like only once a day in the morning bath kind of person. The musky smell I am getting from him kinda turns me on ngl.

I- :deadbanana2:

tenor.gif

23 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Well, did you watch ep1 of Life, Love On The Line?

43da6aeb675c489804a489fd62f928172d24e43b

The trailer looks cute so I’ll be watching but sis try to watch the dark side of Japanese BL like Mood Indigo + P*rnographer! It’s good! Oh if you like a good web series try What Did You Eat Yesterday? I love when they were cooking Japanese food :monkey:

13 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

I- :deadbanana2:

tenor.gif

What? I like masculine smells like that. 

6811495d4c62308958d73de66794f2a02f027c3c

Also my hopes of getting along is not going smoothly as I hope it should huh?

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

The trailer looks cute so I’ll be watching but sis try to watch the dark side of Japanese BL like Mood Indigo + P*rnographer! It’s good! Oh if you like a good web series try What Did You Eat Yesterday? I love when they were cooking Japanese food :monkey:

I really like the series Ossan’s Love (the one with Maki :smitten:), the mini series “His” and the movie Gymnasium Baby.  Some of the other Japanese movies have too much sad ending for my taste :'(, but I’ll add your recommendations to my queue.

And y’all thought I was being unreasonable when I said I wasn’t ****ing with them. The red flags were there.

1 minute ago, rp662 said:

I really like the series Ossan’s Love (the one with Maki :smitten:), the mini series “His” and the movie Gymnasium Baby.  Some of the other Japanese movies have too much sad ending for my taste :'(, but I’ll add your recommendations to my queue.

OMG YOU WATCH OSSAN’S LOVE???? OH GOOD LORD YAAAAS THE TASTE. Ugh Maki is so cute remember when he was fighting at the rooftop dddd :jonny2: oh I’ll put His on my list cause I love a messy and sad ending show

1 minute ago, Mix said:

OMG YOU WATCH OSSAN’S LOVE???? OH GOOD LORD YAAAAS THE TASTE. Ugh Maki is so cute remember when he was fighting at the rooftop dddd :jonny2: oh I’ll put His on my list cause I love a messy and sad ending show

Well only the one with Maki. Because I think there’s a new movie or show? with a new timeline and he doesn’t appear. :biblio:

Some of us do say shady stuff (mostly about the show itself) but I don't think any of us barge in their thread with something shady unless I'm mistaken :rip:

They're more than welcome to discuss on here too but really next time if it's a shady post best to just ignore it 

a8cd77eb495c1dce9140e8c386bd7d40c3dace2b

1 minute ago, rp662 said:

Well only the one with Maki. Because I think there’s a new movie or show? with a new timeline and he doesn’t appear. :biblio:

Yeah i think it was something about airlines, I’m not really that keen. Maki was my favourite tbh. When he said “i know you like a big boobs but do you like a big c*ck?” Inside the shower i was shook

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

They serve confident and proud to have private real life bf:jonny5:

Who is the fourth one omg :jonny2: (he looks familiar tbh)

Edited: TEN IS GAY????????? LORD

Edited by Mix

11 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

What? I like masculine smells like that. 

Also my hopes of getting along is not going smoothly as I hope it should huh?

I imagine Miss Jumpol to smell like fish 🙊

But on a more serious note, I just hope those 2g girls know that they're absolutely welcome to jump in and join the conversation here, especially now that more BLs are coming. We might drag 2gether here and there (I mean they lowkey do too ddd) but we also love our ally Bright

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

Who is the fourth one omg :jonny2: (he looks familiar tbh)

This is from one of the post in that thread

(From top left to bottom right)

Both & NewYear

• NewYear starred in I Am Your King

Porsch & Arm

• Porsch as Dr. Bright in Together With Me & TWM: The Next Chapter”

KanPat & Plustor

• Plustor Starred in Friendzone

Ten & Chase

• Ten Starred in BangkokRakStories: Innocence, Gay Ok Bangkok

---

We support out and proud BL actors!!! ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜

4 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

This is from one of the post in that thread

I just realised it was Ten omg, I love him and Max in Bangkok Love story. And some

messy drama on netflix about him playing a gay character. But i didnt know he was gay omg :jonny2:

7 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

They serve confident and proud to have private real life bf:jonny5:

They need to include Miss Fluke and Miss Cooheart too (although they both have broken up with their respective bf)

But this thread on reddit tho. Makes me appreciate the openly gay actors more.

4 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

They need to include Miss Fluke and Miss Cooheart too (although they both have broken up with their respective bf)

The swift BrightWin shade ddddd

I see Tay is with The Shipper cast, probably filming an episode of Friend Club. Him and First actually look good together though First is only 21

1aeb30da76635f41e0bd1baa889b90f20c44dec4

Edited by ALA

2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

I imagine Miss Jumpol to smell like fish 🙊

But on a more serious note, I just hope those 2g girls know that they're absolutely welcome to jump in and join the conversation here, especially now that more BLs are coming. We might drag 2gether here and there (I mean they lowkey do too ddd) but we also love our ally Bright

Well, it's not just BW that we shade from time to time. Remember when Miss Keith shaded my Baby Gupgup? It's all for fun tbh.

2 hours ago, wolfaire said:

The light BW shade is kinda unnecessary

But yeah, going with the argument, it's kinda **** for the people involved in making BL to be homophobic. Like hello, you're living off of gay stories. That's why here in the Philippines, as much as possible, we are casting queer people for the BLs.

1 hour ago, ALA said:

I see Tay is with The Shipper cast, probably filming an episode of Friend Club. Him and First actually look good together though First is only 21

nnnn not First. They are very close friends and they consider each other brothers.

In Between trailer released. I am still not feeling it because I feel it's too heavy. But eh, I'll still check it out.

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

In Between trailer released. I am still not feeling it because I feel it's too heavy. But eh, I'll still check it out.

hmm it looks a bit low budget but I'll still watch the first ep at least

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Well, it's not just BW that we shade from time to time. Remember when Miss Keith shaded my Baby Gupgup? It's all for fun tbh.

The light BW shade is kinda unnecessary

But yeah, going with the argument, it's kinda **** for the people involved in making BL to be homophobic. Like hello, you're living off of gay stories. That's why here in the Philippines, as much as possible, we are casting queer people for the BLs.

and a lot of people were accusing Miss Fluke for doing payola!! :eli: but yeah it's all fun although I guess we were a bit ruthless towards BW/2g sometimes :gaycat4:

many BL leads from Taiwan have been showing support for gay marriage/LGBT community since long before they play gay roles too. Always nice to see fellow gays and allies to be involved in BL dramas. Thailand (and other countries) need to start employing more LGBT individuals and allies in BL drama production tbh.