Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

Given ep 3  I don't understand much but I like both couples and the story is very interesting:duca: Japan always serves quality:clap3:

• Replies 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Love area ep 1  hahaha the worst thief ever:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Where r u seeing it chama? It’s on my to do list 

4 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Gameboys the Movie is so goooooood! I wanna say a lot about it but I think I cannot without spoiling it. But it is really good.

Also Cai and Gav is a vers pair. Gameboys really said **** heteronormativity.

Dat was a well done sex scene 

It’s a great stand alone film. 

I just finished ep. 9 of Nitiman, and boy, do I have some complaints. A rant:

For starters, the only enjoyable parts of the episode were when the band performed (I love Tong’s voice) and those playful moments of affection between Singh and Jack (who should’ve been a couple but were subjected to straight status and have absolutely no chemistry with these women they’re involved with).

Keam has been tiptoeing the lines of being an alcoholic for the past couple of episodes, and yet, with only one episode left, his problem still hasn’t became clear to the audience. Like, why are you drinking? What are you stressed about? Why do you have a girlfriend when you’re never around her? Why do you have feelings for a guy you’re never around either? 

Aim is dumb. She broke up with Jin at the beginning of the series in order to let her “relative” Bbomb pursue him, and now, even after it’s obvious Bbomb and Jin have something going on, she keeps pulling dumb stunts to figure out if something is going on between them instead of just asking her “relative?” Bitch, again, it’s OBVIOUS. Why are you drugging Bbomb, paying people to be nosy, and from the looks of the finale preview, pretending to like Jin again just to rile Bbomb up? 

Song is annoying, and I see why Jay looks fed up every time he’s around Song and the others. In fact, I don’t see how Turbo and Kaownah are going to work as a couple on another series when this one proved they’re not compatible at all.

Jin is kinda…STUPID. Bbomb has too much patience. He needs to know his worth relationship wise and friendship wise (Jay and Keam should’ve been his only friends, tbh). 

Lastly, they do the same thing every episode: eat multiple times, go to a bar to drink at night, and then hangout around the school/their dorms. A change of scenery PLEASE.

tenor.gif

Ughhhhh Dark Blue Kiss is not giving what is supposed to giveeee...

I know I probably should have started with Kiss Again to know more about the characters but this is supposed to be the best show of the Kiss series... so far it's giving me season 2 of a BL series that's worse in quality than season 1. (lemme not make any comparisons as I'm on ep3, but so far it seems a biT flat for me.

Think I mighT abandon it and start Tale of a thousand stars..

19 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I know I probably should have started with Kiss Again to know more about the characters but this is supposed to be the best show of the Kiss series... so far it's giving me season 2 of a BL series that's worse in quality than season 1. (lemme not make any comparisons as I'm on ep3, but so far it seems a biT flat for me.

Same thoughts tbh. I dropped DBK around halfway through after the jealousy plot starting dragging.

WBPeRf.jpg

I just watched this movie (The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese) and whew, Japan rarely miss even if it brings up some questionable stuff. Wish I could nominate it for BLammys this year :chick3:

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Same thoughts tbh. I dropped DBK around halfway through after the jealousy plot starting dragging.

I mean ngl, the highschool twink is not that annoying and the two leads look hot, but if they're gonna drag a jealousy plot out of that... lemme finish the current episode I'm watching and put it on HOLD 

The other characters are to irrelevant outside of these 3 so far.

46 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

25 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Miss Touya is coming for yall asses :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

Miss Touya is coming for yall asses :giraffe:

The good sis should be thankful there was no smear campaign when he was running the Best Cinematography payola :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The good sis should be thankful there was no smear campaign when he was running the Best Cinematography payola :giraffe:

Let me keep it cute :chick3:

12 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Ok but why is he serving catfish & videogenic in the series

:deadbanana4:

photo1165641.jpgphoto1165642.jpg

kang-you-seok-profile.jpg

We still love him, regardless :clownny:

Just now, Mix said:

We still love him, regardless :clownny:

Wait not him being 27 years old. He's so much older than me :deadbanana4:

But I agree, I would BARE my soul to him

:clownny:

1 minute ago, Exzime. said:

Wait not him being 27 years old. He's so much older than me :deadbanana4:

But I agree, I would BARE my soul to him

Get in line sis :giraffe:

I don't remember who recommanded ITSAY to me, but I'm obsessed, god bless them

FVzXNWu.gif

40 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Ok but why is he serving catfish & videogenic in the series

:deadbanana4:

photo1165641.jpgphoto1165642.jpg

kang-you-seok-profile.jpg

I think it's the eyebrows and makeup :skull: He looks fine in other pictures CEoMb.gif

%EB%88%88%EB%B9%9B.gif?type=w1200200_2.GIF?type=w1200

1 minute ago, wolfaire said:

I think it's the eyebrows and makeup :skull: He looks fine in other pictures CEoMb.gif

%EB%88%88%EB%B9%9B.gif?type=w1200200_2.GIF?type=w1200

idk if its the botox and fillers

but he looks so much younger in the series

i want him

1 minute ago, Exzime. said:

idk if its the botox and fillers

but he looks so much younger in the series

i want him

dr. Kim really did that. a medical masterpiece I say 9YDyC.png

24 minutes ago, wolfaire said:

dr. Kim really did that. a medical masterpiece I say 9YDyC.png

A true Win Metawin buccal fat removal experience :clap3:

97994714_129777918706714_2611963191168598016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Hhjd3cPwk58AX-M9JkB&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk2-5.fna&oh=2767c1e5180303cf9c62d1c0228a0f5d&oe=612919FA

QgrLv_5f.jpg

They are not beautiful in the face, most of them use kilos of makeup and they do eyelid surgery religiously in addition to eyebrows, botox, nose, etc. It is a plastic society:skull:

5 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

A true Win Metawin buccal fat removal experience :clap3:

97994714_129777918706714_2611963191168598016_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=Hhjd3cPwk58AX-M9JkB&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk2-5.fna&oh=2767c1e5180303cf9c62d1c0228a0f5d&oe=612919FA

sksksksk. As Miss Nebur said:

3 minutes ago, Nebur said:

They are not beautiful in the face, most of them use kilos of makeup and they do eyelid surgery religiously in addition to eyebrows, botox, nose, etc. It is a plastic society:skull: