Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Less than a minute into ep. 8 of LOM, and I’m screaming at Namgoong nearly exposing Shin Woo like that :bibliahh:

you're really taking your time :gaycat5:

i might do that as well if shin woo gets more screen time 

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, nintendude666 said:

Welcome to the base! What series have you watched so far?

You might wanna try I Told Sunset About You and its sequel I Promised You the Moon, if you haven't yet. Each episode is (almost) an hour long. :-*

Thank you :hug:

I've watched the Together with Me series, Love by chance, Untamed, HIStory3: Make Our Days Count, currently viewing BLIH :lakitu:

I like lengthier content, so I've read much more chinese/korean BL novels than I've watched :chick1:

9 minutes ago, Tomek said:

you're really taking your time :gaycat5:

i might do that as well if shin woo gets more screen time 

I’m watching the episodes on Viki, so the episodes are a week behind :gaycat6:

The way Shin Woo is quick to take care of Taekyung :gaycat6:

and who is this extra guy that looks like winwin? :gaycat3:

Miss Aaron and Miss Hank are the new toast of the town! What a hot couple they are!

Golden shower  blood ep 6 I like it but the main couple is boring although gun (sky) was the one who acted the best in this episode:clap3: the secondary couple is still superior and the only thing worth:hippo:

You’re watching over me

You’re watching over me right now

tenor.gif?itemid=17422529

7 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

I've watched the Together with Me series, Love by chance, Untamed, HIStory3: Make Our Days Count, currently viewing BLIH :lakitu:

I like lengthier content, so I've read much more chinese/korean BL novels than I've watched :chick1:

smI63r5.gif

hop in the golden blood train, it's 1hr long and we all gather around to praise it every thursday

Be Loved In House (final) It was a great ending, he recovered from the boring mess of the previous episodes and he closed for all the high:clap3:
still this series is a waste with the visually beautiful of Aron and Hawnk:rip: hopefully they work on another series with a better writer

it feels like each episode of blih was written by a different writer and they didn't communicate at all between each other, just passed notes

smI63r5.gif

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:

smI63r5.gif

hop in the golden blood train, it's 1hr long and we all gather around to praise it every thursday

rm0bDc.jpg

oh wow, so handsome :jonny2:

9 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

To answer your previous question, I guess BL series weren't funded as well as they are now—or at least, those that are produced by major production companies. By the way I just recalled another series from Thailand wherein the running time per episode is an hour or more: Lovely Writer.

I'm watching Together with Me: The Next Chapter and omg it's shite :rip: Poor kings MaxTul having to work with this awful material 

20 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Welcome :hug: if you liked UNTAMED you should see word of Honor and Guardian  

5 minutes ago, nintendude666 said:

To answer your previous question, I guess BL series weren't funded as well as they are now—or at least, those that are produced by major production companies. By the way I just recalled another series from Thailand wherein the running time per episode is an hour or more: Lovely Writer.

I'm watching Together with Me: The Next Chapter and omg it's shite :rip: Poor kings MaxTul having to work with this awful material 

You should’ve consulted with us before watching Next Chapter. We would’ve saved you some time.

smI63r5.gif

3 minutes ago, nintendude666 said:

Main couple is too hot, so I had no issues finishing it :fan:

6 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Welcome :hug: if you liked UNTAMED you should see word of Honor and Guardian  

Both Priest adaptations, his novels are stellar, I didn't know there were dramas out :celestial5:

Kang Yoo Seok and Hank have the prettiest smiles, and I will be serving payola for Eye Candy.

2 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Both Priest adaptations, his novels are stellar, I didn't know there were dramas out :celestial5:

of course yes, don't waste time, it's 30+ episodes 45 min each:hippo:

1 hour ago, robbyds said:

Miss Aaron and Miss Hank are the new toast of the town! What a hot couple they are!

I want to post their hot scene gifs but we are still on embargo phase

Spoiler

Cause i hate to use the spoiler and hide it :clownny:

Edited by Mix

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Golden shower  blood ep 6 I like it but the main couple is boring although gun (sky) was the one who acted the best in this episode:clap3: the secondary couple is still superior and the only thing worth:hippo:

Golden Slay is really serving this week:jonny5:Miss Sky delivered really good dramatic acting:clap3:I think he should be considered for Best Actor nomination :gaydonnacat1:

1 hour ago, GentleDance said:

Good for you, sis. It's almost a week since I started binging on NF and it's been such a drag. Can't deny the vishoowels the kings are serving tho. :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

You’re watching over me

You’re watching over me right now

tenor.gif?itemid=17422529

My PTSD is triggering :giraffe:

14 hours ago, Mix said:

for ONCE we are on the same side of history, poor Miss Tomek :giraffe:

We have no choice but to be in the winning team :gaycat4: