Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

3 hours ago, wolfaire said:

Youseok (Shinwoo) will be nominated for Best Actor I fear :gaycatney6:

the reason why i shouldnt trust yall

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

They need more screen time ASAP. 

They have their own BL coming later this year or early next depending on Miss Rona 

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

gurl have a few boxes of tissues with u 

once u get to episode 6 and on u gon need it

Miss Fluke (Pharm) is our reigning Best Actor winner for da Blammy's

a hall of fame legend

No cuz episode 6 skulldragged me a bit for underestimating this series.

From the 

Spoiler

kiss until the last scene at the restaurant with the red thread legend and how they both realize what happened. I need to replay it a bit and cry before I go to episode 7.

12 minutes ago, ALA said:

Ended homophobia :clap3:

Da way Adriana jus glows in this. 

honestly no woman is better in da world of BL’s 

9 hours ago, CitizenX said:

Not for his wooden acting:fan:

7 hours ago, Tomek said:

the reason why i shouldnt trust yall

please his micro expressions are cute, not every actor could do that

14b6b47a59cf2328fcbfbeb256eca51ab3ec1664

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

No cuz episode 6 skulldragged me a bit for underestimating this series.

From the 

Hide contents

kiss until the last scene at the restaurant with the red thread legend and how they both realize what happened. I need to replay it a bit and cry before I go to episode 7.

It can get very slow-paced, the editing is choppy at times, and there are definitely some filler episodes in between but the highs are realllyyyyy high. Miss Legend did that!

oUkcLPP.gif

3 hours ago, wolfaire said:

It can get very slow-paced, the editing is choppy at times, and there are definitely some filler episodes in between but the highs are realllyyyyy high. Miss Legend did that!

oUkcLPP.gif

Spoiler

W8, miss Pharm was crying when he saw that picture of the woman at Dean's house. Is that Dean's mum? Are they going to serve a double crossed lovers emotional incest with ur dead (great-uncle?) realness. I'm here for it tbh:ihype:

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:
  Hide contents

W8, miss Pharm was crying when he saw that picture of the woman at Dean's house. Is that Dean's mum? Are they going to serve a double crossed lovers emotional incest with ur dead (great-uncle?) realness. I'm here for it tbh:ihype:

nnnnnn

But yes, that's P'Deaaaannnnnn's mom. :ihype:The actress who played her btw had won numerous Best Actress trophies for the Thai BL OG, Love of Siam, starring the man in my avi. Come to think of it, P'Deaaaaannnnn's dad also was the dad in LOS, so it served as a reunion of sorts.

4 hours ago, wolfaire said:

oUkcLPP.gif

I'm looking EVERYWHERE for this gif sis! Thanks for sharing this flawlessness again here

5 minutes ago, nintendude666 said:

nnnnnn

But yes, that's P'Deaaaannnnnn's mom. :ihype:The actress who played her btw had won numerous Best Actress trophies for the Thai BL OG, Love of Siam, starring the man in my avi. Come to think of it, P'Deaaaaannnnn's dad also was the dad in LOS, so it served as a reunion of sorts.

I'm looking EVERYWHERE for this gif sis! Thanks for sharing this flawlessness again here

Oooop I'm not there yet. But I think the Dean/his dad reunion is supposed to be messy?

23 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Oooop I'm not there yet. But I think the Dean/his dad reunion is supposed to be messy?

Spoiler

Not really. But it was a lil moment between Pharm and Dean's dad (and to some extent, because of nostalgia, LOS fans).

Korn and Intouch's dads tho. #electricdildo how times have changed

4 minutes ago, Mix said:

I heard Viki updated BLIH's episode to 13? I need confirmation :giraffe:

someone's been lying to you 

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:

someone's been lying to you 

idk maybe an error i guess

59 minutes ago, Mix said:

Maybe a behind da scenes episode 

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Are they going to serve a double crossed lovers emotional incest with ur dead (great-uncle?) realness. I'm here for it tbh:ihype:

Well, you just have to wait and see for the reveal

jt6Godm.gif

2 hours ago, nintendude666 said:

My pleasure sis :heart:

1 hour ago, Mix said:

maybe they realized they were going to end up like 2gether panned trash so they decided to make a special of their romance (is allowed to dream)

6 hours ago, Mix said:

Have you heard anything about this one @Nebur ?

I haven't seen it yet but it's the UNCENSORED version of a Bromance / BL movie for international fans:flame: with bed scenes

Ugh I'm at the episode when Dean meets his grandmother. I underestimated miss Ohm in the beginning thinking he was just a hot actor but he is serving acting skills. A subtle, restrained acting king!

A few episodes ago when tears started pouring out of his eyes I was shook too, I thought only miss Fluke had that in him, but I guess I was wrong.

Edited by DanyelP23

6 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Ugh I'm at the episode when Dean meets his grandmother. I underestimated miss Ohm in the beginning thinking he was just a hot actor but he is serving acting skills. A subtle, restrained acting king!

A few episodes ago when tears started pouring out of his eyes I was shook too, I thought only miss Fluke had that in him, but I guess I was wrong.

Series of the Year at the BLammys 2020 for a reason :clap3:

Bangkok G Story are 23 episode more 3 especial  of 10 to 25 minutes

This series is so hot and so funny hahaha I die:flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh::flame::bibliahh: