Boys Love • Best Series Rate | Submission Round (Pg. 1239)

JonginBey

43 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Ma’am Gene was gonna let Aoye kiss him with no hesitation let’s not forget 

oop

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALA

• JonginBey

• Mix

• touya kinomoto

Top Posters In This Topic

IPYTM ep 4

Spoiler

Jai being a manipulator instead of a homewrecker, it just keeps getting more embarrazzing for miss Teh :skull:

The way they made Teh a complete villain with no redemption arc and Oh the sympathised victim throughout the whole season.. it doesn't sit right with me. Could've at least distributed it between them to make it believable.

All in all, great episode (ep 3 can't relate), the spoilers didn't give it justice.

Highlights: the acting, the friends scene, and the duet followed by the

Spoiler

breakup scene.

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

Mte king billkin >>>>>>

5 hours ago, Tomek said:

you better tell her

Billkin already has 3 votes, I know miss @Almighty Gagawill back up us too:1stplace: Can’t wait for madam @dabuniqueincoming meltdowns:fan:

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Da way Mix has been so unproblematic playin with his kitty

while Bilkins is gettin lashed for his horrible character. 

u gotta love it. 

Nnn, the way this is worded made me scream :bibliahh:

Just finished ep. 4 of Nitiman. I am TIRED of all these girls trying to go after Jin. 

5ed5224ceceda1baf3d42cb71f5200a95dacc042

5 hours ago, Axel. said:

ugh, why is there only one episode of Be Loved In House per week? I need MORE. :jonny5:

Yeah the show is making us wanting more :clownny:

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Just finished ep. 4 of Nitiman. I am TIRED of all these girls trying to go after Jin. 

That Som Som girl is really annoying and Bbomb needs a better man :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, Mix said:

That Som Som girl is really annoying and Bbomb needs a better man :gaycat6:

Bbomb needs to put them both in check, because they’re clearly not getting the memo :giraffe:

38 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Based on the preview for tomorrows ep:

Spoiler

While we do not know his intentions with Jin, what we will not do is come for King Boss. :giraffe:

24 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Bbomb needs to put them both in check, because they’re clearly not getting the memo :giraffe:

Oh he did but, keep on watching sis :giraffe:

9 hours ago, dabunique said:

Teh has always been a busted bitch

let's not

y'all forget da sh!t he made Ow go thru in da first season

!!!!!

Teh made Oh-Aew suffer the first season

And he's doing the same thing this season two

Anyone who supports him is beyond me 

Teh is literally SO problematic and toxic

bf33bcbbebb3e41f85bc0e70ce757a9352532be6.gifv

The only way to save this second season is if King Bas decides to show up in the last minute, snatch Oh-Aew, and get the justice that he deserved

541d95ae71dbe2cabe7e49aed33e2b08d3902996.gifv

Wasn’t BK also a mess on My Ambulance? And the ending whew.

The BK-PP stans just can’t win. :siptea:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

!!!!!

Teh made Oh-Aew suffer the first season

And he's doing the same thing this season two

Anyone who supports him is beyond me 

Teh is literally SO problematic and toxic

No lies.

What he did during the post party was digusting. Like in front of Ohaew, his nerve.

We want Bas back

Edited by fais_2311

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Wasn’t BK also a mess on My Ambulance?

Oh wow.. i can see a pattern here so

The only thing I don't really like in IPYTM is that it's always Teh to commit the worst moral transgressions. That applies to ITSAY as well. He's always the insecure one, he's always the one that has doubts and he's always the one who will do something terrible to stir up drama and hurt other people. Meanwhile, Oh Aew is always comprehensive, nice, sure about himself etc etc. It's a bit uneven and even if a dynamic like that could exist in real life, we're watching a fictional show and to me it kinda feels like the plot wants to demonize one character while making the other a saint. The only thing this makes me feel is empathetic for Teh, because he's done so dirty by the plot that I feel like he needs someone to side with him and that has to be me. And "flawless" characters are super boring.

Still, I think it's a GREAT show and idc what anyone says.

Awww the secondary couple in BLIH are cute :heart:

We want miss Aaron and Hank to make out ma'am :heart:

48 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Based on the preview for tomorrows ep:

Reveal hidden contents

While we do not know his intentions with Jin, what we will not do is come for King Boss. :giraffe:

ff, I’m nervous to read the spoiler.

9 minutes ago, 4Real said:

The only thing I don't really like in IPYTM is that it's always Teh to commit the worst moral transgressions. That applies to ITSAY as well. He's always the insecure one, he's always the one that has doubts and he's always the one who will do something terrible to stir up drama and hurt other people. Meanwhile, Oh Aew is always comprehensive, nice, sure about himself etc etc. It's a bit uneven and even if a dynamic like that could exist in real life, we're watching a fictional show and to me it kinda feels like the plot wants to demonize one character while making the other a saint. The only thing this makes me feel is empathetic for Teh, because he's done so dirty by the plot that I feel like he needs someone to side with him and that has to be me. And "flawless" characters are super boring.

Teh needs to go and be flawed by himself and stop trying to drag Miss Oh-aew down with him.

bf33bcbbebb3e41f85bc0e70ce757a9352532be6

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Teh needs to go and be flawed by himself and stop trying to drag Miss Oh-aew down with him.

bf33bcbbebb3e41f85bc0e70ce757a9352532be6

Ofc, I don't want him and Oh Aew to end up together. Teh needs tehrapy.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Another Teh Apologist :rip:

I feel like there’s nothing wrong with the plot cause trash like Teh exist in the real world. Insecure, self-sabotaging, and cannot appreciate what he had until he lost it. People like that exist. And Teh was never really likable since the first series. Meanwhile Ohaew, he has his own flaw but we can see how he overcome the challenge and learn from his mistake. Flawless character will not pick a guy like Teh over King Bas. Even in the first episode, Ohaew was the one who struggling with the new environment but he deal with it and not cheat like that trash Teh. 

At the end, they both had their own issue and flaws but one of them chose to deal with it in a disgusting and disrespectful way. 

18 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Another Teh Apologist :rip:

I feel like there’s nothing wrong with the plot cause trash like Teh exist in the real world. Insecure, self-sabotaging, and cannot appreciate what he had until he lost it. People like that exist. And Teh was never really likable since the first series. Meanwhile Ohaew, he has his own flaw but we can see how he overcome the challenge and learn from his mistake. Flawless character will not pick a guy like Teh over King Bas. Even in the first episode, Ohaew was the one who struggling with the new environment but he deal with it and not cheat like that trash Teh. 

At the end, they both had their own issue and flaws but one of them chose to deal with it in a disgusting and disrespectful way. 

YOU TELL HIM YOU TELL HIM 

4 hours ago, 4Real said:

There is a place to do that cause most of us are flawed but we decided to learn and try to be the best version of ourselves everyday and what you are implying in my bolded part is a biggest f u to the victims who have been with a cheater before. The struggle they had to endure to clean up someone else's mess and the discovery to self worth and love. It's not easy when someone cheated on you and for you to think that there was something wrong with you + the trust that you built with them 

Edited by Mix

Now bring back King Bas so he can smack Jai and Teh at the same time. Ugh my blood is boiling when I look at Jai :siptea:

52 minutes ago, ALA said:

Awww the secondary couple in BLIH are cute :heart:

We want miss Aaron and Hank to make out ma'am :heart:

Soon I hope :giraffe: