dweebz

ATRL's NEXT TOP MODEL| Season 1 | Winner - ADUT!

mokitsu

will the high fashion lewks be posted too?

mokitsu

boys

Jon ain't a woman or a s*ssy so all I can do is be over the top with NUDITY s*x sells he don't have gowns or really over the top stuff so I worked with what I had

Psycho

And the high fashion photos?

boys

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dweebz said:

All the photos have been submitted (thank you models) and everyone looks stunning! As models and audience members you will be voting on which photo you believe captured the theme of Ultimate Eleganza the best! In the link below you will enter the best photo and the second best photo only. Yup, there is no bottom, so no one will be losing points.

As for Haute Couture, this will be exclusively judged by the judges. When picking a winner for the entire competition your record WILL be included in our decision as well as your entire portfolio.

SUBMIT YOUR VOTES HERE

Because this is the finale, the deadline is Sunday, August 2, 2020 6:00PM ET (48 Hours)

Please, Please, Please vote for who did the best and NOT who your favorite is.

(But then again, if you're a fan favorite, I guess that's an advantage)

(Was this a shameless way to get more votes? Maybe)

I guess I will do some promo in the Anime Characters Rate instead of just the Rihanna Base. :coffee2:

And probably search ANTM threads related and tag the posters :johnald:

I don't have shame when it comes to promo :gaycat5:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

Dessy

Well that's a nice ass ngl

dweebz
20 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

will the high fashion lewks be posted too?

mokitsu

14 minutes ago, Psycho said:

And the high fashion photos?

boys

Will be posted at the 24 hour mark

dweebz

Votes are coming in and all four models are on top on someone's vote.

mokitsu

did a certain user vote for himself?

mokitsu

dweebz

None of the models voting yet because they dont want to give points out... I guess. 

giphy.gif

dweebz

High Fashion

Adut

0Eh5guW.jpg

Jon

vTSYg0o.jpg

Kendall

LQkJJQO.jpg

Rihanna

v6PzXQ1.jpg

dweebz

Im calculating all the numeric scores from the judges. Y’all want to know them? It’s not the only thing that will determine the winner.

mokitsu

WOW!

mokitsu

It's over for me.

Psycho

Yup

oVm2Kkq.gif

boys
On 7/31/2020 at 7:38 PM, mokitsu said:

did a certain user vote for himself?

mokitsu

sounding as crazy and pressed as the man in that gif you keep posting :priceless:

mokitsu
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, boys said:

sounding as crazy and pressed as the man in that gif you keep posting :priceless:

if the shoe fits... :michael:

Edited by mokitsu

boys

Can we hurry up an announce Kendall's 4th place?

dweebz

The random influx of votes for a certain person... chile

mokitsu

i smell a STUNT

boys
9 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

i smell a STUNT

Wash your a**

dweebz

Just an hour and a half left for the voting and the winning ceremony will happen right after!

Since none of the current models have voted, current models, please DONT vote.

Here's the link once more.

Critiques coming now.

mokitsu
9 minutes ago, boys said:

Wash your a**

your man cleaned it with his tongue last night im good

dweebz

DWrafv5.png

Judge: Nana 

**The critiques are only for this round and will slightly influence the winning outcome. Your overall gameplay is what is important.**

Ultimate Eleganza

Kendell 

I think this is a bit too… dull for me in a sense. She looks amazing, and that color is fantastic, but with Kendall’s entire portfolio, I just kind of expected something a lot more explosive. It is still a great photo and won’t take anything away from it because it is eleganza. I think I expected her strongest photo to be this one but it just isn’t.

Rihanna 

This is (to me) a weird pick for ultimate eleganza mainly because there are so many other people in the photo and I don’t necessarily think she 100% steals my focus from the other people or the background. The theme is something new and different and I can see the eleganza. Rihanna is always a hit or miss but this time I think she’s just in the middle for me.

Adut 

I mean, Adut knows her strength and its her face contrasted with something light. It works again. And though she’s kind of used it a number of times, it doesn’t get old. The dress is stunning, and it could have been used in either category. There’s really nothing bad about the photo and though it doesn’t explode like Rihanna’s (literally), I love the simplicity and the fact that she has no arms.

Jon 

Erm… hey, you can’t be any more elegant than being naked, so there’s that! I mean, his ass is just amazing, you can never take that away from him. Just like Rihanna’s photo, the other people make it hard to focus 100% on Jon and that is my biggest issue. I just wish he would have turned around this time. Give us Greek statue realness!

High Fashion

Kendall 

Kendall is serving us Bjork magic realness! The hair and the makeup really elevate this photo. The dress on the other hand is quite plain which sort of bothers me, but I do know that some fashion designers take hair and makeup very seriously and will send a model out in something plain and call it high fashion. The pose also should be talked about. The pose is kind of textbook high fashion posing but I think its fine for this photo.

Rihanna

Chile, this is kind of a cop out for high fashion. I mean, she’s serving empress tingz but I feel like there were probably a lot more better choices than this one. Especially when the biggest impact of this garment is the long ass train and we don’t even see it fully. I do really really really love the peak of her leg. It makes her look so much taller which is a huge plus for her.

Adut

Remember when I said Adut does that thing with her peak-a-boo face thing. Well, here it is again. But lets go on to the dress itself. Um… this is fantastic. THIS IS HIGH FASHION! Wow, its literally a sleeping bag in poncho form with a hood but it works so well.

Jon 

This may come as a shock because of the major bomb Jon experienced in the first photo but this is absolutely amazing. Just amazing! If I could give him an 11, I would. The ruffs with the makeup, hair, and the fact that he’s shirtless just makes it perfect. The pose is also spectacular. There really isn’t anything wrong with this photo. A devil but make it high fashion!

dweebz

Rihanna W2 T3 S3 B3

Jon W3 T2 S4 B2

Adut W1 T4 S6 B0

Kendall W2 T1 S8 B0

3 Models have more than one win

2 Models have never been in the bottom

1 Model has been constantly safe throughout the competition

0 Models have been eliminated

Who should win?

mokitsu

hmm okay