• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

Making it despite the audience sabotage, luv that for me :jonny5:

sent another safe/TOP entry

Psycho

didnt agree that i was in the bottom last round. something fishy

GmP2Q1H.png

Hello models, thank you for getting your photos in on time. In this round, "Round 9: Magazine Cover" the judges and I wanted to see your best magazine covers that will be competing against each other. With that being said, the entries are below. Everyone is required to vote. Eliminated models and audience members are more than welcome to join in the voting, in fact, you are encourage to do so. Thank you! The deadline is below the entries. 

CAST YOUR VOTES

Zendaya for Galore Magazine

yEcydcm.jpg

Jeana for Tush Magazine

JzjUOoi.jpg

Jeana - NSFW

Spoiler

WQqopiD.jpg

Jon for Dry Magazine

j43Ff2j.jpg

Adut for L'officiel Singapore Magazine

Im00Q8B.jpg

Rihanna for Vogue Italia Magazine

QEiqrNJ.png

Liu for Bazaar Magazine

C2433z8.jpg

Kendall for Dazed Magazine

LHNG9sK.jpg

Bella for V Magazine

ING8WmR.jpg

You have until Monday, May 25th, 2020 7:00PM CT

Edited by dweebz

this might be the strongest round so far :eek: 

k3Y2nyn.png

Judge: Nanna Øland Fabricius

401_WEB+RES.jpg

(Florence Welch for Q Magazine)

Zendaya for Galore Magazine 

I really do love this magazine cover. I love Zendaya’s hair, I love the mole on top of her lip. It looks like it could be used for a European magazine or an American one too. The whole vibe is a bit young but that’s what Zendaya is. She appeals to a young, classy but sexy audience and this beautifully showed that.

Jeana for Tush Magazine

Tiddies are OUT! This is just beautiful but with a sense of humor added to it. The barbie’s legs in her pink Mohawk and her shoulder pads with arms sticking out beautiful yet avant-garde! This was an amazing choice and at the end of it definitely will be a standout in your portfolio. Great job on this round Jeana.

Jon for Dry Magazine 

Serving Joker and doing it extremely well! This is absolutely breathtaking. It’s actually quite the surprise and something that we are not expecting. Jon proving, he is the best male model in this competition and possibly the best model period. If there’s one thing Jon is, its unpredictable. 

Adut for L’officiel Singapore Magazine 

I love that this is telling a story. Adut is in a magical forest coming out of a tree trunk in a fantasy word. I love her face, its very bold and that dress that she’s wearing is absolutely stunning. Is it the best out of the bunch? Not really but it is very strong.

Rihanna for Vogue Italia Magazine 

First of all, Rihanna doesn’t even look like Rihanna. I honestly thought that was Grace Jones. I like the photo. There’s really no story behind it but that’s not a huge problem. The feather armor she’s wearing is beautiful along with the boots and single shoulder arm protector thingy. I mean, I said she looks like Grace Jones so the face is naturally striking. Probably your strongest face in the competition.

Liu for Bazaar Magazine 

S.E.B! Simple, Elegant, and Beautiful. Liu looks tall as hell. Like really, really tall. The leotard that she’s wearing looks practically glued to her. As a whole magazine cover this is probably the most cohesive magazine cover. The more and more I look at it I am more in love with it. This really does look like she could be a sports model or a fashion model as well. Spectacular work!

Kendall for Dazed Magazine 

To be quite honest with you, I don’t know exactly what I’m looking at. But what I can say is that Kendall’s face is absolutely mesmerizing. The dress is definitely couture and the color palet is really nice. Overall the magazine cover is really nice and it looks like it could be for Paper Magazine but it’s just so plain at the same time.

Bella for V Magazine 

Bella, the eyes! Woah, this is really striking. Obviously, the face is what the subject of the photo is and it works very well. This could have been used last round as eyes but you chose to yse this photoshoot for this round and I think it paid off very well. 

No one got a score lower than 7.5 from me. I gave two 10s and a bunch of 9 or 8. :fan:

Jon, Jeana and Bella served FACE

WAzEaXT.png

Hello models, audience, and judges, this is the last call for votes. I already have a good number of votes but the more the merrier. To my knowledge, SurveyMonkey is having some issues so if that isn't working you can always just submit it to my DMs, but try the link first. I am calculating the scores now. More critiques coming soon... right... judges?

2mhv7ew.gif

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SFW3TJP

k3Y2nyn.png

Judge: Zara Larsson

SdakwRthbGk8wCXTOYJwjtNBXaIwP6JnWghTQJXn

ZENDAYA

I’m sorry but I’m not into this, I don’t like the make up and the hair at all, and I don’t like the styling of the magazine overall, the font is a bit ugly and to me it feels dated overall. 

JEANA 

Now I LOVE this, it’s so camp, the color palette is so stunning and I love the nsfw aspect in a magazine cover, very great choice. 

JON

This is very nice! I love the joker vibes, it’s a very nice picture overall

ADUT

This is stunning, she just radiates confidence in this picture and the red smoke makes her stand out a lot. 

RIHANNA

This is nice, if I’m being honest it’s not amongst my favorites because it’s black and white, but overall it’s a great shot, she looks great. 

LIU 

This is also very stunning, and even though it’s black and white like I just complained about Rihanna, I appreciate the pop of red with the letters. 

KENDALL

I love these colors and how wacky everything is in this picture, good job. 

BELLA

This make up is so STUNNING, and it’s green so you get extra acclaim from me, I love the pink/green contrast and how she’s staring deep into my soul, amazing picture. 

this is the round where no one should have gone home imo

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Well, as much as I want you all to stay, hoest isn't getting dragged for that again.

zAobjAG.gif

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Well, as much as I want you all to stay, hoest isn't getting dragged for that again.

zAobjAG.gif

it wsn't because of the WHAT but more of the WHO:eddie:

8 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

T

zAobjAG.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.