• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• mokitsu

• kipperskipper

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

wait, where are the critiques from the other judge? 

Gulf is a bit busy. They gave me their top 3/bottom 2 so it may come in later.

5hos799.png

0qEsdvB.jpg

Spoiler

Kendall is the last model to make it to the top with 20 points. I loved your photo and you were on my top. You made it to 3th place, next time, first… hopefully. Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

@clue @kipperskipper @Not Like The Movies @boys @mokitsu @thecptz @Psycho @PiecesOfYou @EriKills @Rence  @luckystrike @touya kinomoto

Wh5ctm1.png

DNxMEBE.jpg

Spoiler

Liu with 19 points, you just shy of making it to the top. This round every model was in a voter’s bottom picks, but not you, you literally had zero negative points. Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

@thecptz

omg thank you :heart2:

Wh5ctm1.png

gcOWNHC.png

Spoiler

Jeana with 18 points makes it at 5th place. Jeana, you were my top one but the audience did not vibe with it as well as I did. Fortunately, you made it sade. Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

@clue @kipperskipper @Not Like The Movies @boys @mokitsu @thecptz @Psycho @PiecesOfYou @EriKills @Rence  @luckystrike @touya kinomoto

Wh5ctm1.pnglmuZTkL.png

Spoiler

Bella with 15 points. Tying for 6th place with Kendall. Even with my critique, you were NOT in my bottom 2. But this picture does not reflect on the greatness you’ve been submitting throughout the competition. Congrat, Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

@clue

Adut was my #1, where is her :biblio:

Wh5ctm1.png

The last model who is safe for this round is...

Qhbpa6Q.jpg

Spoiler

Adut with 11 points lands in at 7th place. Adut, your photo received quite a few negative points. And this is the third round in a row you’ve accumulated quite a bit of them. Win over the audience! Congratulations, Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

the audience just hates me and wants me out for personal reasons 

Pt1HtUa.png

jTYxGvy.jpg

Spoiler

Jon, though you did not get negative overall score, you did tie for 2nd the last place. Your overall score was 6. But youre safe. Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

@boys

l98Dahp.png

The model I do not call must immediately pack their belongings and say goodbye. You will be eliminated from the competition and your journey to be ANTM's Next Top Model will end here. I only have one photo in my hand and that is...

Spoiler

d10tRKB.png

...you had this one stumble and it landed you in the bottom. This can not happen again. Youre one step closer to becoming ATRL’s Next Top Model.

Meaning...

Spoiler

Christina, Im sorry but I do not have a photo for you. You have been an amazing competitor in this competition but now, we must say goodbye. Thank you hun.

@Psycho

You Flop almost get Rih OUT

200.gif

Anna ou

uJQ2kHU.png

Hello Models, I've got some... news! While we have been playing out the rounds, the eliminated models have been submitting photos in as well, battling for the one spot back into the game.

With that being said, after the results of Round 6 are over, the playing who is coming back will be announced. The judgement of those photos will be solely based on the critiques of the judges, and just to show it off, the entire catalogue of the winning eliminated model will be posted for all to see. 

Who do you think is coming back?

6j4izWE.png

a13fa6ec7da9ac0da8606a1dc199f8d4.jpg

Hello Models, you made it to Round 6 and this is the round a lot of you have been waiting for! This round is FREESTYLE! So what does this mean? This means that we want to see a far range of photos from you guys! You can literally post anything under the sun. I will say this though, STAY AWAY FROM HEADSHOTS! You can use them by all means, but only if you feel like they are one in a million and amazing.

The judges and I can't wait to see what you all will submit and how it will compare to the other models! 

You have until Saturday,  May 16th, 2020 6:00AM CT (36 HOURS)

Nice

ready to make a comeback

Du6jQqN.png

Spoiler

Jon - 7.5/10

Ok, this is... a choice for DOOM & GLOOM. Do I like it? No, I actually love it. Its not the first thing you think of when you imagine DOOM & GLOOM but when you really think about it works. I dont think it would be as effective if it wasn't black and white, but it is. His facial expression is so on theme and his body language is great. It works for a very chill DOOM & GLOOM.

Christina - 4/10

I dont know, there's something kind of "hopeful" in this photo. Like she's seeing the light at the end of the tunnel but the theme of DOOM & GLOOM is supposed to be the opposite of it. She's looking up and the light is shining on her face and she's overcoming this trauma that's happening to her. It just seems like the DOOM & GLOOM  has passed and now its happy and sunshine soon. In regards to the photo, its very nice, she has a neck and her face is beautiful, just not 100% in theme with DOOM & GLOOM.

Zendaya - 6.5/10

Giving us angry DOOM & GLOOM. Most people's DOOM & GLOOM interpretation doesn't have much color if any. Yours is red, red, red. Her face is amazing, its kind of the power in the photo. My only thing is that the pose doesn't read DOOM & GLOOM as well as the face does. The saving grace though for her body is her nails. She just looks angry and fiery. Good work!

Liu - 7.5/10

This one is kind of the complete opposite of Zendaya's. Zendaya has so much emotion in her DOOM & GLOOM and though there is a lot of emotion in yours its in a completely different way. Its so demure for DOOM & GLOOM but in a brilliant way. The head piece really sells it for me and the editing of the photo adds to this demure feeling. I know the position of the face is done on purpose but I wouldn't mind seeing your face or even just tilted towards the camera a little. 

Jackson - 8/10

Oh my word. This is an entire story that I am seeing in front of me. Its another take on demure DOOM & GLOOM which is fine but this one goes the extra mile (mainly because I can see your face). The body language and your interaction with the tree branches wrapping around you is giving me total helplessness! Thats DOOM & GLOOM. Now back to the face, its kind of dead to be honest with you. Thats my only drawback.

Kendall - 9/10

Kendall... is that even you? This is DOOM & GLOOM on steroids and Im glad someone gave it to us. The boots, the dress, the hair, the red light touching on the black outfit... wow absolutely incredible. Again, the face is a bit dead for me, I wish you'd be looking at the camera but this is DOOM & GLOOM stunning!

Jeana - 10/10

Jeana, girl, this is it! I clearly can see DOOM & GLOOM. I really do love this photo, your face is perfect, you body language is gorgeous, you outfit is fantastic and the background is haunting. Everything that I need for DOOM & GLOOM is here.

Adut - 7/10

Adut with hair. Thats a first! I can see the inspiration of DOOM & GLOOM here very clearly, it works for the theme. The dress is actually really amazing but I think what steals it for me is your face and how the strands of hair are blowing. If this were just a head shot of you I think this would have been an even stronger DOOM & GLOOM photo. The hands are a bit... awkward for my taste but hey, you're looking into the camera with those big piercing eyes.

Rihanna - 5/10

Ok mullet, come through! Remember what I said to Adut about making her's a headshot instead of the full outfit? I think you'd probably benefit from doing the complete opposite. It works as DOOM & GLOOM as the headshot but its quite awkward, especially because Im sure there's an amazing outfit with all those accessories going on everywhere. Your eyes just aren't doing anything at all for me either, like I legit cant see them.

Bella - 5.5/10

So... DOOM & GLOOM. I can see the inspiration, I just wish it was more in your face about it. Its not demure like Liu's its kind of boring actually. There's nothing especially interesting about it except you cutting your hair and I dont really fully understand the DOOM & GLOOM. A huge step down for me from last round. If your facials were giving me insane or angry I think this would have been a stronger photo.

Spoiler

JON - 7.5

Very on theme, I like it but it’s a bit middle of the road to me compared with other pictures. 

CHRISTINA -  5

I mean, I kind of get what you tried to aim for but :rip: I’m sure there were better options for this. 

ZENDAYA - 8

I actually like this! I think this stands out from the bunch in a good way, great pic. 

LIU - 7

Well it definitely fits the theme, and it’s a good shot but it didn’t captivate me a lot, same as Jon, middle of the road for me. 

JACKSON - 10

This is honestly my favorite so far, I love everything about this, the colors, the scenery, the tree branches, amazing job. 

KENDALL - 9

Oh wow this doesn’t even look like her, this is so gothy and I love it, maybe the filter takes away from it a little but it’s still one of my favorites. 

JEANA - 9.5

Yessss I love this! It’s very on theme and everything screams doom & gloom, I have nothing bad to say. 

ADUT - 8.5

I really like this! It’s obviously very fitting, it kinda just needed an extra something to be at the top for me, but I like it!

RIHANNA - 7

Well I definitely like this, I don’t know if a headshot was good enough but I definitely see the doom. 

BELLA - 5

I don’t really see the theme in here, even if it was on theme, I’m not a huge fan of this picture overall, sorry. 

DX0qg6g.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.