Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

juancsantoyo

8 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

31. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

the way it's organically skyrocketing iTunes :deadbanana2:

This need a remix for extra boost but then again Mr. Styles never do remix :deadbanana4: If this was another artist it would've had multiple remix already :deadbanana2:

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SignificantOther

• More Than A Melody

• BoyAlmighty

• Starkboy

A discount woud help too but Harry never do discount :deadbanana2: I only remember him discounting once with SOTT (If I'm not mistaken) in less than a week on Germany :rip:

2 minutes ago, GucciBang said:

This need a remix for extra boost but then again Mr. Styles never do remix :deadbanana4: If this was another artist it would've had multiple remix already :deadbanana2:

what? why? it's doing so good on its own + it sounds perfect the way it is, it really doesn't need it :deadbanana:

SignificantOther
1 minute ago, GucciBang said:

A discount woud help too but Harry never do discount :deadbanana2: I only remember him discounting once with SOTT (If I'm not mistaken) in less than a week on Germany :rip:

He released his first single for HS2 without even sending it for adds to US radio. :rip:

I think he's genuine when he says he's not too focused on charts. 

1 minute ago, Starkboy said:

what? why? it's doing so good on its own + it sounds perfect the way it is, it really doesn't need it :deadbanana:

Yes, agree but still it would be nice to have a remix, it will still give extra boost. Also my Harry fan circle wants him to release a remix even for once bc he never does :cm:

SignificantOther

29. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (+2) on iTunes

63. Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar (+5) on Apple Music

Edited by SignificantOther
More Than A Melody

Pop radio 3,390 (+227) - 17.923 (0.862)

Overall radio 20.80 (+0.98)

SignificantOther

Hopefully it was just a bad radio day.

I hope it does well on callouts. They should be out in 2 or 3 weeks I think. 

More Than A Melody
1 hour ago, SignificantOther said:

Hopefully it was just a bad radio day.

I hope it does well on callouts. They should be out in 2 or 3 weeks I think. 

Wdym? The radio update was great? Especially in context with the rest of the songs.

SignificantOther
1 hour ago, Em1794 said:

Wdym? The radio update was great? Especially in context with the rest of the songs.

The pop-radio update was pretty good, considering the general updates. The Hot AC update however was pretty mediocre. And they have been for several days now, with a negative daily bullet for three consecutive days. 

Ampersand13

I’ve liked all his other singles but lowkey hate this song. I support Harry though so I’m happy it seems to be off to a good start! 

More Than A Melody
4 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

The pop-radio update was pretty good, considering the general updates. The Hot AC update however was pretty mediocre. And they have been for several days now, with a negative daily bullet for three consecutive days. 

AHC takes a while to take off to be fair. It took ages for Adore You to reach top 10.

His streams increased again on Saturday. The song is a hit. I really hope radio will support it like adore you. Top 10 hit for sure then.

Edited by Eleni

this smash I can't :dies: the way it's organically rising in every platform 

#13 on AM UK, we're going top10 

SignificantOther

If it's a hit on radio, could it go #1 on the Hot 100 during the summer, especially if he releases bundles at one point? 

More Than A Melody
8 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

If it's a hit on radio, could it go #1 on the Hot 100 during the summer, especially if he releases bundles at one point? 

There are bundles now, but he could do more merch. I don’t wanna get my hopes up. I just want it to be a hit of any size, if it can be big then even better

8 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

I think it'll perform like Adore You but you never know it could go #1

Little Dark Age

I feel like this could smash harder than Adore You. it's the perfect summer single. a cute discount when its at its radio peak would make it a top 10 hit 

SignificantOther
49 minutes ago, Em1794 said:

There are bundles now, but he could do more merch. I don’t wanna get my hopes up. I just want it to be a hit of any size, if it can be big then even better

If callouts are good and radio supports it, it's pretty much a guaranteed Top 10 hit. And unlike Adore You its streams and its audience impressions are increasing simultaneously.

17 minutes ago, NotAvaMax said:

I think it'll perform like Adore You but you never know it could go #1

I really hope it can at least pull a Top 5. Outpeaking SOTT would be great. And of course a #1 would be the perfect scenario.

10 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

I feel like this could smash harder than Adore You. it's the perfect summer single. a cute discount when its at its radio peak would make it a top 10 hit 

I think it will too. Regarding discounts, unfortunately Harry almost never discounts his albums or his songs.