Jump to content

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"


juancsantoyo

Recommended Posts

wow at the adds. this is truly coming. I kinda prefer it to Adore You, I wouldn't mind this being bigger.

 

#41 United Kingdom (+6)

#56 United States (+1)

 

there are tons of The Voice, AI and new releases above on US iTunes that are meant to freefall in no time. this is doing great

if it manages to enter Spotify top50 without TTH, it would be amazing

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SignificantOther

    102

  • More Than A Melody

    74

  • BoyAlmighty

    58

  • Starkboy

    51

POP
46    36   HARRY STYLES  Watermelon Sugar   1114    586    528    5.571


+147 Spins
+128 Bullet
+0.749 Audience


HOT AC
53   47     HARRY STYLES    Watermelon Sugar    182   75   107   0.963


+32 Spins
+18 Bullet
+0.136 Audience

 

:duca:

Link to post
Share on other sites
SinterFold_
On 5/19/2020 at 9:57 AM, SignificantOther said:

POP
46 40 HARRY STYLES Watermelon Sugar 967 567 400 4.822
+ 132 spins
+ 107 bullet
+ 0.700 audience

HOT AC
54 49 HARRY STYLES Watermelon Sugar 150 61 89 0.827
+ 25 spins
+ 17 bullet
+ 0.134 audience

 

23 hours ago, SignificantOther said:

Spotify Update:

 

#64 WW — (+25) [1,172,749 plays]

 

#58 US — (+31) [381,583 plays]

 

#50 UK — (+15) [108,722 plays]

Had a feeling this would be huge even though I was completely for Falling vying for the global ballad of the summer. However, this is looking more and more promising :clap3:Everything has fell into place properly for this to be a really huge success

Link to post
Share on other sites

US Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 42 (+16)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 458,838 (+77k)

 

UK Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 33 (+17)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 137,668 (+29k)

 

Australia Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 46 (+12)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

73,000 (+14k)

 

WW Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 51 (+13)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

1,430,595 (+258k)

 

this smash whew 

#33 in the UK without Hot Hits UK :eek:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Whew, this FLEW up Spotify 🇬🇧 overnight, 50-33 mainly because of the video release. 
 

We’ll be hearing this all summer on the radio I’m sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SignificantOther
2 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

 

Had a feeling this would be huge even though I was completely for Falling vying for the global ballad of the summer. However, this is looking more and more promising :clap3:Everything has fell into place properly for this to be a really huge success

Falling will be the global ballad of the fall. :clap3:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised this is doing so well as it was released even before adore you. Has anybody ever launched a promo song as an actual single successfully before?

Link to post
Share on other sites
More Than A Melody

If they playlist it well it will SMASH. The music video did 5M+ views day two and it’s still trending at 5 in the US. I’m so pleasantly surprised that just the video had such a huge impact on the song. If they keep momentum...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Clarksonator
2 hours ago, Jaffery said:

Surprised this is doing so well as it was released even before adore you. Has anybody ever launched a promo song as an actual single successfully before?

Dark Horse

Link to post
Share on other sites

US Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 40 (+2)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 475,350 (+17k)

 

UK Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 27 (+6)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 168,533 (+31k)

 

Australia Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 40 (+6)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

78,180 (+5k)

 

WW Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 50 (+1)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

1,495,798 (+65k)

 

Stomp, stomp

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
UnusualBoy
14 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

US Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 40 (+2)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 475,350 (+17k)

 

UK Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 27 (+6)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles 168,533 (+31k)

 

Australia Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 40 (+6)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

78,180 (+5k)

 

WW Spotify

ab67616d0000485177fdcfda6535601aff081b6a 50 (+1)
 
Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles

1,495,798 (+65k)

 

Stomp, stomp

 

This is shaping up to be a decent WW hit, go Harold!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming hard this summer! Another hit this era confirmed! Please have this playlisted (again) on spotify Columbia common!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyAlmighty
1 minute ago, Em1794 said:

Yesss

it’s 22nd, hopefully it’ll gain steam and climb :party:

 

Sucks that they removed Adore You, but it’s great that they were able to add this back on :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites
More Than A Melody
4 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

Sucks that they removed Adore You, but it’s great that they were able to add this back on :party:

It was bound to happen. It’s been there since it came out in December. I’m happy that the song will reach 400m streams easily (it’s at 394m). It’s still stable on pop radio and HAC and climbing a bit on AC. It’ll stay in the charts for a while longer while Watermelon Sugar does its climb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
softquerida

Yesssss legend Watermelon Sugar another hit in the basket for mr Harold Edward Phillip Marcel Styles :party:

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...