juancsantoyo

Harry Styles - "Watermelon Sugar"

Em1794
1 hour ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Since this song existed before it was announced as a single in the spring. Do we know if it was getting radio spins like January-April? If so, than this could be a big contender on the year end radio charts. 

It got minor spins from Sirius since it was released back in November, but I don’t think any other major radio picked it up before it was sent. It certainly wasn’t in the top 50

storminthedark

If his team retweeted the link to the vinyl or the digital single from his account it would give it a boost I’m sure, maybe they’re waiting until closer to the end of the tracking week to do that. 

FAN

#1 on Pop and still receiving massive updates from 

FAN
1 hour ago, Em1794 said:

It got minor spins from Sirius since it was released back in November, but I don’t think any other major radio picked it up before it was sent. It certainly wasn’t in the top 50

He doesn’t stand a chance. He’s not even Top 20 most played year to date 7 months in and Blinding Lights is #2 while still receiving 15k spins a week and coming for #1 year end. 

SignificantOther

Depending on how consistent Watermelon Sugar is at #1 and how Adore You continues to hold he could be #1 most played artist on pop for 2020 though. 

storminthedark

:duca:

Penny.
11 hours ago, SinterFold_ said:

Rome sounds like a beautiful place to film Cherry or Golden :eddie:

not with that pedo stache he better not :mazen:

Em1794

Another Harrie in the ignore list for me

SignificantOther
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Penny. said:

not with that pedo stache he better not :mazen:

I don't like it either but there are pics where it doesn't look that bad. :alexz2:

zcjvh6monee51.jpg

Edited by SignificantOther

canyonmoon

Personally I love the mustache and how healthy he looks. It's good to see him thriving. 

He seems to have spent quarantine well. Working out, writing HS3, taking care of himself.

Penny.
1 hour ago, SignificantOther said:

I don't like it either but there are pics where it doesn't look that bad. :alexz2:

zcjvh6monee51.jpg

& this is not one of them :gaycatney2:

ot - we love to see this masterpiece bop slaying :alexz3:

Em1794

BoyAlmighty

I've bought like 10 copies of this :dies:

Penny.
54 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

I've bought like 10 copies of this :dies:

:giraffe:

storminthedark

Back to over 900k streams in the US. Watermelon Sugar gained 21k streams from yesterday while Rockstar lost 5k :jonny6:

EndOfJune
30 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Back to over 900k streams in the US. Watermelon Sugar gained 21k streams from yesterday while Rockstar lost 5k :jonny6:

:jonny6:GOOD! All we need now is some more support from Columbia starting tomorrow 

storminthedark

Anything in the top 3 would mean a new peak in the US for him since Sign of the Times went #4, but his first #1 would be incredible :flame:

Iamsorare
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

Anything in the top 3 would mean a new peak in the US for him since Sign of the Times went #4, but his first #1 would be incredible :flame:

It's really strange that he has better success in usa than in UK right now..I think adore you had bigger peak in usa than in UK too

Edited by Iamsorare

storminthedark
2 minutes ago, Iamsorare said:

It's really strange that he has better success in usa than in UK right now..I think adore you had bigger peak in usa than in UK too

I think it's mostly relative. Adore You peaked at #7 in the UK vs #6 in the US but became his longest running track in the UK, 1D or otherwise. Watermelon Sugar has already gone top 5 in the UK and Lights Up went top 3. Watermelon Sugar would be his highest charting song in the US in comparison to the #1 and #3 he has in the UK already. 

Right Now
1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

I think it's mostly relative. Adore You peaked at #7 in the UK vs #6 in the US but became his longest running track in the UK, 1D or otherwise. Watermelon Sugar has already gone top 5 in the UK and Lights Up went top 3. Watermelon Sugar would be his highest charting song in the US in comparison to the #1 and #3 he has in the UK already. 

Also WS has been really consistent in the UK for a while now too? Didn’t it recharge in the Top 10 first?

Em1794

The vinyls have been restocked and they’re selling quite fast. Almost 500 in two hours 

BoyAlmighty

#1 on iTunes :jonny5:

Em1794

Gogogogo

EndOfJune
41 minutes ago, Em1794 said:

Gogogogo

the success:jonny6:

LiveYourLife

So proud of Harry honestly! He seems very kind and humble! Is it too late to stan?