2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, Kummercell said:

I can feel this is going to be such a classic for me :jonny6: I'm going to rewatch it for years to come :sosad:

GIRL me too!!! A GAY CLASSIC IN THE FUTURE!!

The way i'm randomly rewatching random episodes now and i'm still not tired of it. The fact that I still scream everytime though i've seen it a couple times already :rip: 

their power. I'm really a f#g :toofunny3: 

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

snob tsundere sarawat was an ERA.

the fact that he pretended not to care abt tine being with girls, and rejected tine for a fourth time (ep 3 i think) then realized tine was gonna go back to asking girls out, the way he wENT and JUMPED for the apple juice and wrote down an entire love letter to 'pretend' skdksksd the dESPERATION.

the best snob sarawat was definitely when tine first asked him to be his fake bf, the way his eyes looked so downcast and heartbroken for a second when tine says he likes girls, not guys, :( then proceeded to being a b!tch again skdks

It was so cute to watch him when he was being a snob and acting uninterested, specially because we knew he was the one with deep feelings for Tine lakslaaksk I'm going to rewatch those episodes so much:jonny6:

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Are yall asians in here? 

I'm brazilian

MonsterNavy
6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

No, I’m Black.

Omg yes! And Ms @4Real is brazillian too.

the diversity. I thought we were all just asians here

:jonny6: brightwin their power

Edited by MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Omg yes! Ms @4Real is brazillian too.

The show is such a hit amongst brazilian teen kpop fans :dies: I think I mentioned this before but it was trending on Brazil with more than a million tweets last friday. The international implications :jonny6:

18 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Are yall asians in here? 

Filipino :gaycat1:

I think Dark Blue Kiss handled sexuality pretty well. None of the "I'm not gay but I like you!" BS but the characters acknowledging yeah, they like men. 

Almighty Gaga

The acting in this show is obviously not Oscar caliber, but you really appreciate it if you've seen other BLs. The awkward pauses, the silences between each sentence, the bland looks, the lack of chemistry.. I've had enough.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The acting in this show is obviously not Oscar caliber, but you really appreciate it if you've seen other BLs. The awkward pauses, the silences between each sentence, the bland looks, the lack of chemistry.. I've had enough.

tenor.gif

This nnnn. Obviously not every single scene is gonna be perfectly acted, but compared to some other bl stuff, it's much more natural and less embarassing.

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Omg yes! Ms @4Real is brazillian too.

I have to give a shoutout to New (and Earth). If I hadn’t seen Waterboyy, I wouldn’t have followed New to Kiss Again, which then led me to GMMTV. I thought Dark Blue Kiss was as good as it was going to get on my Thai BL journey, but the anticipation was real the moment they started teasing 2Gether :jonny:

Almighty Gaga
32 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Are yall asians in here? 

No. 

The globality that that has. 

17 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

GIRL me too!!! A GAY CLASSIC IN THE FUTURE!!

The way i'm randomly rewatching random episodes now and i'm still not tired of it. The fact that I still scream everytime though i've seen it a couple times already :rip: 

their power. I'm really a f#g :toofunny3: 

It must be so different watching the show if you're not a gay man :dies:  the teenager that dreamt about dating his hot straight school friend in me comes out everytime I watch Tine and Sarawat together

MonsterNavy
31 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

The show is such a hit amongst brazilian teen kpop fans :dies: I think I mentioned this before but it was trending on Brazil with more than a million tweets last friday. The international implications :jonny6:

The global implications that this show has :jonny6:

29 minutes ago, ALA said:

Filipino :gaycat1:

I think Dark Blue Kiss handled sexuality pretty well. None of the "I'm not gay but I like you!" BS but the characters acknowledging yeah, they like men. 

OMG i'm filipino too! The way this is smashing HARD in here and they have more straight girl stans than gheys :toofunny3: 

you think a local channel here can pick this up? Cause this will smash hard here on tv tbh. And the fact that its so WHOLESOME like there's literally no nsfw scenes. Even sarawat thirsting for tine's boobs is so ****ing cute and wholesome :toofunny3: 

our homophobic country needs this tbh

On 4/23/2020 at 11:24 PM, Cheers said:

I feel like every few years a new gay Asian drama show becomes a hot trend nnn

where can a sis watch ep 1?

What are some good gay asian dramas? I've never heard of any :rip:  

I'm actually about to rewatch the latest episode :jonny6: I can't.

Btw, never ever go in the My Drama List page for this series, there's only negativity there and it kinda ruins the mood.

2 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Ei mana :heart2:

Reveal hidden contents

tava surtando aqui por causa do bbb :rip:

Spoiler

Já começou o mutirão #ThelmaCampeã? :1stplace:

5 minutes ago, Feather said:

This is a good one. Sotus and Love By Chance are among the most popular but I personally don't really like either.

My fave bl show is actually from Taiwan and it's called Crossing the Line, it's on Youtube, it's short and heartwarming.

Also, technically not a bl show but it kinda fits the theme, His ("I didn't intend to fall in love") is aaaaadorable! It's japanese. Idk if this one is on Youtube anymore, but it's short and easy to watch, and it's worth it.

Edited by 4Real
3 minutes ago, Feather said:

Addicted I heard was good

3 minutes ago, Kummercell said:
  Hide contents

Já começou o mutirão #ThelmaCampeã? :1stplace:

Spoiler

SIM! Tá todo mundo puxando a tag no Twitter (pelo menos na minha tl lol). Eu nem vou votar porque pra mim quem ganhar tá bom e eu não aguento mais votar em bbb kkk.

MonsterNavy
26 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I have to give a shoutout to New (and Earth). If I hadn’t seen Waterboyy, I wouldn’t have followed New to Kiss Again, which then led me to GMMTV. I thought Dark Blue Kiss was as good as it was going to get on my Thai BL journey, but the anticipation was real the moment they started teasing 2Gether :jonny:

Dark Blue Kiss is on my list! I started Kiss Me Again yesterday and it was :rip: idk I didnt like it. 

Edited by MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Dark Blue Kiss is on my list! I started Kiss Me Again yesterday and it was :rip: idk I didnt like it. 

Just watch the PeteKao edits for Kiss Me Again on Youtube before Dark Blue Kiss lol