2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/27/2020 at 5:53 AM, 4Real said:

No matter how much time has passed, whenever I see some pics of Bright I still can't help but stop and think "**** he's SO hot".

Which is why I like seeing pics of him everyday :fan:

before this year ends, i wanna acknowledge this thread and the people i got to know thru this :heart:

love u girls a lot and u made the quarantine so fun.

special shoutout to my girls below! thank u and love u guys for staying still (others - for as long as that u were active nn) on discord for the past moooooonths. :heart:  Here's to making a full year in June haha.

Spoiler

@BrothaGaga @Era @Felipesf @Kummercell @MayorOfTrollTown @mendesperry @MingYouToo @MonsterNavy @pengkweeen @PieceBy @Stellars @TayDine1989 @vinKC @Zaram @808s and @HoliestDream :heart:

Spoiler

i hope i didnt miss out anyone on discord nnn - love u still tho :fan:

alphabetical so no one gets mad :fan:

Also, BrightWin - love u gheys :heart:

41 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

before this year ends, i wanna acknowledge this thread and the people i got to know thru this :heart:

special shoutout to my girls below! thank u and love u guys for staying still (others - for as long as that u were active nn) on discord for the past moooooonths. :heart:  Here's to making a full year in June haha.

Hide contents

@BrothaGaga @Era @Felipesf @Kummercell @MayorOfTrollTown @mendesperry @MingYouToo @MonsterNavy @pengkweeen @PieceBy @Stellars @TayDine1989 @vinKC @Zaram @808s and @HoliestDream :heart:

Hide contents

I have great memories with you guys :heart2:

4 hours ago, Era said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have a pinterest board nn

:gaycat6:

Don't be afraid to share it sweetie

Era

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you sis :sosad:I'm so thankful that I found incredible friends :sosad:

Who would've thought that by watching a BL series, I'll find real connections with you guys. 

I wish and pray that we'll have a great new year :heart2:

May Bright and Win continue to find success in their career :party:

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

🤍🤍🤍🤍 ur too sweet! This thread, brightwin and you guys mase my quarantine very special too! 

6 hours ago, Era said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have a pinterest board nn

:gaycat6:

Girl ISJDJAJS :gaycat6:

Makes me happy that this thread hasn't been closed yet. I guess this truly is BWtrl after all.

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:hug:

Love you guys x

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Love u ghurlies! The past 3 months have been amazing yes yes. Thanks for the boozeless parties! :hug:

7 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Aww that's so sweet of you :heart: I feel the same tbh.

2gether was an amazing series and will always be really close to my heart + I got to meet you guys because of it which made it even more special :date4:

6 hours ago, 808s said:

I have great memories with you guys :heart2:

Don't be afraid to share it sweetie

Era

It's private for now but maybe I will...

LQ2.thumb.gif.8b68549c13927387d32050b86e

4 hours ago, 4Real said:

Girl ISJDJAJS :gaycat6:

Makes me happy that this thread hasn't been closed yet. I guess this truly is BWtrl after all.

:gaycat1:

Why would it be locked tho nn? There is no rule a thread has to be locked when the series ends... I mean didn't LOST end a decade ago? The thread is still open :fan:

MayorOfTrollTown
9 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Awww thanks :hug:Getting to know all of you had made this year so much better! Happy 2021! :celestial4:

9 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

f7m6F.gif

11 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Awww...bambie:date3:

Spoiler

JadedColdErmine-size_restricted.gif

This year really gave me a lot of great new friends and it were some really special 7 months. I hope we will continue as great as this year, the next  year. For more quality listening/watch/gaming parties and talks in the future:clap3:

Even though a lot of people switched their focus from BrightWin away it is nice that soo many people still stick around and appear weekly for some quality music.

8 hours ago, Stellars said:

:hug:

Love you guys x

Always a fan of big words :mandown:

Love you babe :hug:

@Kummercell I still miss you:sosad: I hope you are doing great in life!

4 hours ago, Era said:

Why would it be locked tho nn? There is no rule a thread has to be locked when the series ends... I mean didn't LOST end a decade ago? The thread is still open :fan:

Mess I thought they locked it after a while. Well it depends on yall to keep posting here hihi. It'll be very active again when they finally announce 2gether 4ever :fan:

• 2 weeks later...
Douglas Booth

Hello Girlies!

sorry I am super late to the party but i just finished watching 2gether on netflicin 2 days an im just......:WAP: I need to find a bright in my life:chick3:

anyways, I just wanna ask since i downloaded a copy of the novel in english, should i read the novel first or directly proceed to the Still 2gether sequel??

TIA! 

4 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Hello Girlies!

sorry I am super late to the party but i just finished watching 2gether on netflicin 2 days an im just......:WAP: I need to find a bright in my life:chick3:

anyways, I just wanna ask since i downloaded a copy of the novel in english, should i read the novel first or directly proceed to the Still 2gether sequel??

TIA! 

Heyho sis!

Literally everybody here is Team Bright except two tasteless individiums :mandown: so taste :clap3:

The Still 2gether sequel has nothing to do with the novel so I would continue to watch the sequel and after that the novel.

Didn't completely finished the novel, but whew it made the scenes much more intense. You will love it.

Report back how you liked the special episodes :hippo:

How did you liked the last episodes? They are pretty controversial here.

BrothaGaga
12 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Hello Girlies!

TIA! 

I would advise not to read the novel and proceed to the special episodes, but that's just me :fan:

Douglas Booth

Thanks for responding!

I actually started reading tweets about the series around may 2020 so i had kind of an idea that it was gonna be a cutesy and lighthearted romance series. I FINALLY got around to watching it this weekend cause I got super busy with work during the pandemic being a frontliner the past few months.

Anyways I really very much enjoyed the series overall, I used to watch alot of gay themed western movies and you really have to prepare yourself emotionally when watching them because lbr most of them have really tragic endings involving breakups and deaths.:deadbanana4: This series was such a breath of fresh air because I think the main word to just describe it is just KILIG (- the feeling of excitement due to various love circumstances such as making first eye contact with one's crush or watching another person propose to someone.) Us gays deserve a cheesy romance too.:gaycat4:

I liked Sarawat's character alot and i think that compared to others, his motivations throughout the whole series were really well explained. Tine's character was also great but I thought his actions and jealousy towards the end were a bit much considering Wat has been pretty upfront with his feelings to Tine ever since they became official.:noparty: I also noticed the way they kinda made him look softer and more feminine as the show went on and I don't think they needed to do that since he was already great the way he was at the start:ryan2:. I have to say though that watching the trailer, i kinda wished they kept the angsty part of the storyline atleast for an episode, I wanted to see a bit of drama like the soccerfield fight or them taking other people as a date at the concert, I think it would have added alot more depth to the series. I also feel bad because I think they really messed up Drake's character, he had alot of potential but in the end he became a bit underdeveloped which made his actions a bit too contrived and out of place. I didn't really care for any of the side romances too aside from my stanning of Queen Green and his lovelife.

67bd663d7aa07ee923e0a2a5fa8bcaa9a9262884

I think I will read the novel tonight and start watcheng the sequel tomorrow night haha

Douglas Booth
24 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

I would advise not to read the novel and proceed to the special episodes, but that's just me :fan:

by special episodes you mean the sequel? or are there any one-off special single episodes floating around?

BrothaGaga
5 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

by special episodes you mean the sequel? or are there any one-off special single episodes floating around?

yes i mean the sequel. Still 2gether isn't really that much of a proper sequel imo

On 1/10/2021 at 1:12 PM, Douglas Booth said:

Thanks for responding!

I actually started reading tweets about the series around may 2020 so i had kind of an idea that it was gonna be a cutesy and lighthearted romance series. I FINALLY got around to watching it this weekend cause I got super busy with work during the pandemic being a frontliner the past few months.

Anyways I really very much enjoyed the series overall, I used to watch alot of gay themed western movies and you really have to prepare yourself emotionally when watching them because lbr most of them have really tragic endings involving breakups and deaths.:deadbanana4: This series was such a breath of fresh air because I think the main word to just describe it is just KILIG (- the feeling of excitement due to various love circumstances such as making first eye contact with one's crush or watching another person propose to someone.) Us gays deserve a cheesy romance too.:gaycat4:

I liked Sarawat's character alot and i think that compared to others, his motivations throughout the whole series were really well explained. Tine's character was also great but I thought his actions and jealousy towards the end were a bit much considering Wat has been pretty upfront with his feelings to Tine ever since they became official.:noparty: I also noticed the way they kinda made him look softer and more feminine as the show went on and I don't think they needed to do that since he was already great the way he was at the start:ryan2:. I have to say though that watching the trailer, i kinda wished they kept the angsty part of the storyline atleast for an episode, I wanted to see a bit of drama like the soccerfield fight or them taking other people as a date at the concert, I think it would have added alot more depth to the series. I also feel bad because I think they really messed up Drake's character, he had alot of potential but in the end he became a bit underdeveloped which made his actions a bit too contrived and out of place. I didn't really care for any of the side romances too aside from my stanning of Queen Green and his lovelife.

67bd663d7aa07ee923e0a2a5fa8bcaa9a9262884

I think I will read the novel tonight and start watcheng the sequel tomorrow night haha

Heyyy, Thanks for the report. That was a great read:clap3:

Yes, I think I can count the amount of positive western gay movies on one hand. It's lowkey tragic. So this was a nice change:clap3:

I loved Sarawats bitchy attitude in the first episodes. I would have done the same to Win:keir: And yup, they should have cut the whole side couples stories.

How did you liked the special episodes and the novel?