2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

4 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

I am a Filipino! Are you a Filipino too?

2gether was really huge here in the Philippines and during that time, I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon. The only Thai BL series I've watched are 2 moons (the original) and Sotus 1 and 2. I was sooo in love with Sotus. 

Now, I've also watched Gameboys and Gaya sa Pelikula and I love both of these series. I hope 2gether would be as much as good as all of the series I've watched :D

aahhhh another Filipino!! :jonny6:

Welcome sis!!! :heart:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

aahhhh another Filipino!! :jonny6:

Welcome sis!!! :heart:

thanks sis! I'm so happy that our country is slowly embracing the BL genre :heart:

I'm now at the initiation scene of their musical club and I feel so kilig :celestial4:

7 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

I am a Filipino! Are you a Filipino too?

2gether was really huge here in the Philippines and during that time, I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon. The only Thai BL series I've watched are 2 moons (the original) and Sotus 1 and 2. I was sooo in love with Sotus. 

Now, I've also watched Gameboys and Gaya sa Pelikula and I love both of these series. I hope 2gether would be as much as good as all of the series I've watched :D

Yes I am! 2gether was my first BL and I found out about it through my gay twitter mutuals nn. It really was BIG! Unfortunately I don’t really like Thai BLs or have no interest in watching further than I already tried.

Gameboys was cute. Had some strong moments esp the acting of Kokoy and Elijah. Do you watch Oh,  Mando? It’s so problematic but fun at the same time. Gaya Sa Pelikula I heard is progressive but I didn’t watch coz I hate the writer haha.

2 hours ago, TayDine1989 said:

thanks sis! I'm so happy that our country is slowly embracing the BL genre :heart:

I'm now at the initiation scene of their musical club and I feel so kilig :celestial4:

Enjoy the kilig overload with BrightWin sis! I looked forward to my Friday nights before coz of how much they made me happy nn up until the messy ep 12-13

8 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Yes I am! 2gether was my first BL and I found out about it through my gay twitter mutuals nn. It really was BIG! Unfortunately I don’t really like Thai BLs or have no interest in watching further than I already tried.

Gameboys was cute. Had some strong moments esp the acting of Kokoy and Elijah. Do you watch Oh,  Mando? It’s so problematic but fun at the same time. Gaya Sa Pelikula I heard is progressive but I didn’t watch coz I hate the writer haha.

I watched the first episode of Oh, Mando and as expected, Kokoy was so good. Haven't watched the rest of the episodes though. Are u using iWant?

7 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Enjoy the kilig overload with BrightWin sis! I looked forward to my Friday nights before coz of how much they made me happy nn up until the messy ep 12-13

:WAP:OMG they're locked inside a closet/locker or something 

Edited by TayDine1989
26 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

I watched the first episode of Oh, Mando and as expected, Kokoy was so good. Haven't watched the rest of the episodes though. Are u using iWant?

:WAP:OMG they're locked inside a closet/locker or something 

Yep. Snatched a free trial to watch it nn. (4 episodes so far now)

haha the locker scene omg i freaked out! 

3 hours ago, vinKC said:

Yep. Snatched a free trial to watch it nn. (4 episodes so far now)

haha the locker scene omg i freaked out! 

maybe i'll watch Oh, Mando when all of the eps have been released already :beatfreak:

Tine really cut the pick into two! :lmao:

Edited by TayDine1989

I AM LOVING THIS SHOW SO MUCH :jonny4:

Both of them are not good actors but I can see that they're trying their best. EP7, a highlight :heart2:

By EP8, the product placements are an eye sore but nevertheless, so far so good. I'm now at EP10.

Edited by TayDine1989

Both of them are not good actors but I can see that they're trying their best. EP7, a highlight :heart2:

:ahh:

By EP8, the product placements are an eye sore but nevertheless, so far so good. I'm now at EP10.

I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT EP 10 :jonny6:

:ahh: Wat really isn't good most of the time. I'm glad his character matches Bright's personality coz if not... :skull:

While Win is a different story to me! His dramatic scenes always get me. 

EP2-4 are full of happy moments like when you're just starting to know and like someone but Ep 7-10 just have some of the best moments :heart:

Glad you're having fun sis!

Have y'all watched this? I love Bright's voice but this performance snatched my wig. I didn't know he had that range and his tone was so perfectly smooth. :chick3:

3 minutes ago, vinKC said:

Have y'all watched this? I love Bright's voice but this performance snatched my wig. I didn't know he had that range and his tone was so perfectly smooth. :chick3:

OMG let me hear :celestial5:

9 minutes ago, vinKC said:

holy **** this is actually great :clap3: like, he doesn't sound nasally and he was reaching those high notes with ease :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

holy **** this is actually great :clap3: like, he doesn't sound nasally and he was reaching those high notes with ease :jonny5:

I know!!!!! I fell in love sis :WAP:

stupid GMMTV still not uploading the S2G songs on Spotify ugh. BRIGHT NEEDS AN ALBUM.

Just now, OreGuy said:

so announcement of new season later huh? :fan:

Don’t get our hopes up sis. Let twitter stans do that and be disappointed.