2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

a new page finally a kii

anyway, let's stream this bop at 18M now

The new song is finally on Spotify(Friday 0:00):jonny6:

Hopefully we will get a mv.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Zaram said:

The new song is finally on Spotify(Friday 0:00):jonny6:

Hopefully we will get a mv.

I've been playing it non stop, hun, it's lovely and gotta do my duties for him

and the way they've been breaking quarantine rules  out doing promos left and right, MV might come :duca:

Kummercell
26 minutes ago, Feather said:

Sorry sis,  3 month in quarantine, 3 month dry spell, watching two asian twinks that look like belong on an asian segment of Next Door Studios has gotten us riled up :weeps:  

Spoiler
Spoiler

I've been getting the opposite effect tbh

I haven't even j*rk*d off ever since watching 2gether 

jqs6Mta.gif

Kummercell
26 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

a new page finally a kii

anyway, let's stream this bop at 18M now

A HYMN  :clap3:

however I can't tell if I like this song or if I just love Bright and everything related to him :deadbanana2: 

38 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

however I can't tell if I like this song or if I just love Bright and everything related to him :deadbanana2: 

nnnn :skull: tho for me, I love all Bright Win related then I eventually get used to the song as I regularly listen to it, I can even sing a long now :toofunny3:

MonsterNavy
43 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

nnnn :skull: tho for me, I love all Bright Win related then I eventually get used to the song as I regularly listen to it, I can even sing a long now :toofunny3:

Same :ahh: 

Scrubb too :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

15hrs left i'm already a mess

it'll be fine :hug:

also there'll be enough BrightWin content to keep us entertained until season 2  

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, Gam said:

it'll be fine :hug:

also there'll be enough BrightWin content to keep us entertained until season 2  

True but I will miss the feeling of looking forward every friday night to see my favorite boys 

תמונה

MonsterNavy
2 minutes ago, centercourt2015 said:

Episode 12 teas

Ep 13 will be an emotional ride 

We are not ready

תמונה

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

15hrs left i'm already a mess

uGlsUMN.gif

i don't even wanna think about it yet 

uGlsUMN.gif

MonsterNavy

i don't even wanna think about it yet 

uGlsUMN.gif

Its hard not to be sad and not to think about it in this quarantine when I have nothing better to do

uGlsUMN.gif

10 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Its hard not to be sad and not to think about it in this quarantine when I have nothing better to do

uGlsUMN.gif

true, nothing to look forward to each week, and our fave with Chromatica is being messy

uGlsUMN.gif

MonsterNavy

true, nothing to look forward to each week, and our fave with Chromatica is being messy

uGlsUMN.gif

Truly #Traumatica

uGlsUMN.gif

Kummercell
35 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

yeah I think that's why I like it too, I'm just used to it after listening to it on my 2gether soundtrack playlist so many times

39 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Same :ahh: 

Scrubb too :ahh: 

I genuinely love Scrubb tho

their music is exactly what I LOVE to listen to

a shame I won't be able to listen to them anymore after tomorrow

uGlsUMN.gif

Almighty Gaga

Yall wildin. I can't even catch up to this thread anymore

uGlsUMN.gif

8 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Yall wildin. I can't even catch up to this thread anymore

uGlsUMN.gif

gotta keep the thread alive before the finale ep, we're not gonna have this for a long time after this

uGlsUMN.gif

MonsterNavy
11 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

yeah I think that's why I like it too, I'm just used to it after listening to it on my 2gether soundtrack playlist so many times

I genuinely love Scrubb tho

their music is exactly what I LOVE to listen to

a shame I won't be able to listen to them anymore after tomorrow

uGlsUMN.gif

I love Scrubb now too. Their music is legit good. Its the perfect indie-pop-soft rock music I love. Their melodies are super catchy and when I looked to their lyrics translated in english - so good

especially escape - the cigarettes after sex vibes

uGlsUMN.gif

2 hours ago, Feather said:
Spoiler

Petition to hear Tine moaning while Sarat fingers his a**hole and loosening it up with Aloe Cadabra Natural Flavored Personal Lubricant in Pina Colada flavor while he's eating the f*** outta his clean smooth hairless bubble  a** and using the strength of his tongue to reach deep inside his prostate while tickling his insides with the thrust of his tongue and flipping him backwards inserting his gigantic (asian standard) 6inch (4inch flaccid) d*** inside of Tine begging him to moan and squirm like the little b**ch that he is and pounding his tight little p***y ass that Tine's d*** starts growing matching the size of Sarat (6 inch) and when Sarat finally hits his climax Tine begs the f*** outta Sarat to stop and promises he won't get jealous and leave like the little jealous b**** he was during episode 5 and promises he will always come and won't leave but Sarat chokes him and says not only will you come but I'm gonna make you c*m b****

:deadbanana4:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

The last few pages have me YELLING. Y'all are creative :dies:

jqs6Mta.gif

iwouldliketoseeit.gif

3 hours ago, Feather said:

Petition to hear Tine moaning while Sarat fingers his a**hole and loosening it up with Aloe Cadabra Natural Flavored Personal Lubricant in Pina Colada flavor while he's eating the f*** outta his clean smooth hairless bubble  a** and using the strength of his tongue to reach deep inside his prostate while tickling his insides with the thrust of his tongue and flipping him backwards inserting his gigantic (asian standard) 6inch (4inch flaccid) d*** inside of Tine begging him to moan and squirm like the little b**ch that he is and pounding his tight little p***y ass that Tine's d*** starts growing matching the size of Sarat (6 inch) and when Sarat finally hits his climax Tine begs the f*** outta Sarat to stop and promises he won't get jealous and leave like the little jealous b**** he was during episode 5 and promises he will always come and won't leave but Sarat chokes him and says not only will you come but I'm gonna make you c*m b****

1. Feather

jqs6Mta.gif

I-

tumblr_nhktb1q8Dv1r8jjn6o3_250.gif

3 hours ago, Gabe² said:

Petition to hear Sarawat moaning:

1. Gabegabe

2. Zaram

3. Gam

jqs6Mta.gif

I think we got enough signatures to demand  a fan demanded version of the finale

with this power behind us GMMTV/LINETV has to listen to us or otherwise we’ll boycott the finale

jqs6Mta.gif

Kummercell
1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

I love Scrubb now too. Their music is legit good. Its the perfect indie-pop-soft rock music I love. Their melodies are super catchy and when I looked to their lyrics translated in english - so good

especially escape - the cigarettes after sex vibes

uGlsUMN.gif

their lyrics are so beautiful 

Escape is amazing but I stand by my original top 3: Close, Click and Everything

uGlsUMN.gif