2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

just binge watched everything for the past 10 hours and omg :jonny6:

this is so good! I am getting really happy just watching this. I like it very much :jonny6:

Everything has been so perfect specially when they are alone together. 

The Chromatica promo :ahh:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

MonsterNavy
7 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

this is so good! I am getting really happy just watching this. I like it very much :jonny6:

Omg new stan :cries: 

mte its nothing groundbreaking but they just give the good vibes feeling and you're gonna be smitten all the time🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Omg new stan :cries: 

mte its nothing groundbreaking but they just give the good vibes feeling and you're gonna be smitten all the time🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

True!! Just all smiles throughout! :smitten:

Also I like the fact that sexuality is not questioned by anyone, even by the "villains". There's no "Are you gay?" questions thrown at Tine which is refreshing. 

MonsterNavy
6 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Also I like the fact that sexuality is not questioned by anyone, even by the "villains". There's no "Are you gay?" questions thrown at Tine which is refreshing. 

Exactly!!! Everything's totally normal ugh a dream!!

Imagine going to school and being gay and flirty with straight guys is normal. Maybe its one of the reasons why its really good too. I read an article about this last night that says: "it just works" it really does!

Did ep 9 & 10 made you scream too? :lmao: I cant. Those last 2 eps were too damn much for my gay heart :rip: 

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Exactly!!! Everything's totally normal ugh a dream!!

Imagine going to school and being gay and flirty with straight guys is normal. Maybe its one of the reasons why its really good too. I read an article about this last night that says: "it just works" it really does!

Did ep 9 & 10 made you scream too? :lmao: I cant. Those last 2 eps were too damn much for my gay heart :rip: 

Right?? It's a dreamland. Everybody is either gay or okay with someone being gay. It was never used as an insult in anyway. 

Ep 9 The will you marry me and will you be my boyfriend scenes :jonny: I was screaming!! The moment Tine passed out as well and Sarawat came in rescue even being disabled himself :jonny6:

Ep 10

the first part where they finally got together AND moved in together???? IT WAS TOO MUCH for me too handle as well! It's everything :jonny: The way Tine wrote it also on a bottle too, bitch never forgets! :smitten2:

I was basically waiting for Tine to confess to his brother and I'm so happy he did!

I saw this thread yesterday but I never liked any BL series so I didn't think about watching it.

Then today it was trending on brazilian Twitter with more than a MILLION tweets and I had to check it

I just finished episode 10 AND I LOVE IT :jonny::jonny:

the main couple looks SO GOOD together :jonny:

Bright's thighs :jonny: I love being gay

centercourt2015

I’m refraining from watching anymore episodes until the season is over (yes I’m expecting s2). Sarawat a monster... the flavor. 

Can we have a Sarawat x Elio (CMBYN) crossover :jonny5:

Edited by centercourt2015

Their chemistry is everything.

There’s nothing groundbreaking about this series but I guess people are so tired with this depressing and sad ending LGBT movies and series :skull: Am I the only who feel like 75% of LGBT movies/series ended with sad/depressing ending

Thai BL >>>>>>> 

Tine’s acting during the crying scene after he flopped on stage. Wow I can’t believe this is his first time as an actor. 

MonsterNavy
49 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Right?? It's a dreamland. Everybody is either gay or okay with someone being gay. It was never used as an insult in anyway. 

Ep 9 The will you marry me and will you be my boyfriend scenes :jonny: I was screaming!! The moment Tine passed out as well and Sarawat came in rescue even being disabled himself :jonny6:

Ep 10

Hide contents

the first part where they finally got together AND moved in together???? IT WAS TOO MUCH for me too handle as well! It's everything :jonny: The way Tine wrote it also on a bottle too, bitch never forgets! :smitten2:

I was basically waiting for Tine to confess to his brother and I'm so happy he did!

Yes yes and yes!!! I rewatched ep 9 like 3 times already and I still scream every damn time. I'm such a f#g :toofunny3: 

watch their reactions while watching ep 9 even win & sarawat were soo smitten with themselves :rip: 

TOO CUTE

MonsterNavy
33 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

I saw this thread yesterday but I never liked any BL series so I didn't think about watching it.

Then today it was trending on brazilian Twitter with more than a MILLION tweets and I had to check it

31 minutes ago, centercourt2015 said:

I’m refraining from watching anymore episodes until the season is over (yes I’m expecting s2). Sarawat a monster... the flavor. 

Can we have a Sarawat x Elio (CMBYN) crossover :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

The acting isn't great but the chemistry between them is otherworldly :jonny:

19 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Their chemistry is everything.

There’s nothing groundbreaking about this series but I guess people are so tired with this depressing and sad ending LGBT movies and series :skull: Am I the only who feel like 75% of LGBT movies/series ended with sad/depressing ending

Thai BL >>>>>>> 

Tine’s acting during the crying scene after he flopped on stage. Wow I can’t believe this is his first time as an actor. 

Omg yes more brightwin stans :jonny6:

Win's crying scene in this ep really surprised me. So good and very natural. And I couldn't agree more about their chemistry. When

Sarawat pulled Tine to him asking him to join him in the couch. THAT WAS SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺

and the way Sarawat cares about Tine. When he pats his head and hugged him🥺🥺🥺🥺

no wonder Tine fell so hard for him😭😭

https://twitter.com/paoloumpa/status/1253717774515335169?s=21

I want a boyfriend.mp4 tbh

Edited by MonsterNavy
centercourt2015

Ok but for season 2, can we bring in Luke to shake things up with Sarawat and Tine. I’m still Team BrightWin though. 

MonsterNavy
3 minutes ago, centercourt2015 said:

Ok but for season 2, can we bring in Luke to shake things up with Sarawat and Tine. I’m still Team BrightWin though. 

Hew is he and why is he with bright & tine in the last tweet? He cute :heart2:

I just watched the first episode. It was cute altho kinda messy. Still I know I'll binge this in a few days. If Green wasn't attractive then he would be so creepy :rip:

I’ve been watching since Episode 5 dropped. It’s pretty much what you’d expect a Youtube web series to be but I’m hooked because the main cast look so great together. The acting’s okay I just don’t like when Bright does that thing with his eyes lol this is probably the 2nd best Youtube web series I’ve seen behind Skam :heart2:

Edited by Taylucifer

I decided to watch this because of y'all and now I'm addicted :deadbanana2: I'm on episode 7 now I think and I'm trying not to binge watch it because I don't want to be sad waiting for a new episode :rip:

Sarawat is just perfect :jonny5:i am WEAK!

Only thing I don't care about is the other storyline which seems to look like a love triangle? With Sarawat's younger brother in that triangle? :rip:

4 hours ago, OreGuy said:

In Chromatica 2gether no one thing is straight

4 hours ago, Kummercell said:

The acting isn't great but the chemistry between them is otherworldly :jonny:

Sarawat is bad at acting but he's improving. Tine is good.

Edited by charot
4 hours ago, Kummercell said:

2 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

I decided to watch this because of y'all and now I'm addicted :deadbanana2: I'm on episode 7 now I think and I'm trying not to binge watch it because I don't want to be sad waiting for a new episode :rip:

Sarawat is just perfect :jonny5:i am WEAK!

Only thing I don't care about is the other storyline which seems to look like a love triangle? With Sarawat's younger brother in that triangle? :rip:

5 hours ago, OreGuy said:

A NEW STAN OMG YES STAN BRIGHTWIN!

5 hours ago, OreGuy said:

i think this is honestly great representation and normalization of the queer community and i LOVE IT. Bright (the actor playing Sarawat) always mentioned how they shouldn't even label BL dramas as BL because at the end of the day, the goal of these shows is to be accepted as just simply romance or romcoms (in the case of 2gether) and it really is just that in Thailand :jonny6:, the fact that he admits to being openminded to being with guys too ugh hIS MIND.

Tine's friends bullying the sh!t out of him not for liking a guy but for easily falling in love as well we love bullying.

the fact that Man (the second guy lead with the story with Tine's brother) goes from flirting and being a ****boy towards girls to being smitten for a guy in ONE scene SENDS me, and the fact that they tease him for easily falling in love and not for being gay we love to see it!

ITS JUST SO RIGHT I LOVE IT.

4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Yes yes and yes!!! I rewatched ep 9 like 3 times already and I still scream every damn time. I'm such a f#g :toofunny3: 

watch their reactions while watching ep 9 even win & sarawat were soo smitten with themselves :rip: 

TOO CUTE

Omg yes more brightwin stans :jonny6:

Win's crying scene in this ep really surprised me. So good and very natural. And I couldn't agree more about their chemistry. When

Hide contents

Sarawat pulled Tine to him asking him to join him in the couch. THAT WAS SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺

and the way Sarawat cares about Tine. When he pats his head and hugged him🥺🥺🥺🥺

no wonder Tine fell so hard for him😭😭

https://twitter.com/paoloumpa/status/1253717774515335169?s=21

I want a boyfriend.mp4 tbh

the way Monsters always have taste and gather for it uGH OUR MINDS AHHHHHHHH

BRIGHT HOTTEST MAN ALIVE, WIN CUTEST MAN ALIVE :jonny6:

SO I JUST REALISE THAT P'MAN AND THE OTHER GUY WHO WAT'S BROTHER IS LIKING ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON :deadbanana4: Just now in Ep. 9. 

TOO CUTE

I love this omg :jonny: like I don't wanna be addicted or too invested with the show, because it's just a show but god they are sooo good together. :jonny6:

The way Bright looks at Win as well. :jonny:

9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

i think this is honestly great representation and normalization of the queer community and i LOVE IT. Bright (the actor playing Sarawat) always mentioned how they shouldn't even label BL dramas as BL because at the end of the day, the goal of these shows is to be accepted as just simply romance or romcoms (in the case of 2gether) and it really is just that in Thailand :jonny6:, the fact that he admits to being openminded to being with guys too ugh hIS MIND.

Tine's friends bullying the sh!t out of him not for liking a guy but for easily falling in love as well we love bullying.

the fact that Man (the second guy lead with the story with Tine's brother) goes from flirting and being a ****boy towards girls to being smitten for a guy in ONE scene SENDS me, and the fact that they tease him for easily falling in love and not for being gay we love to see it!

all of this. :jonny6:

It's all refreshing, honestly. I was legit always waiting for someone (Tine's friends, Sarawat's fans, the other girls) to bring up that thought but surprisingly, 10 eps in, still no one bats an eye. We love a world like that :jonny:

And Bright is open to guys as well?? :jonny6: Those eyes alone could make anyone fall in love to him too. :smitten:

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

I think that's one of my favorite things about the show, it's just a silly cliche romcom with gay characters. Straight people have millions of these already, it's time for the gays to be happy and delusional :jonny:

I love that they don't have to deal with homophobia and rejection from their friends and family, with everything that's going on in the real world nowadays it's so refreshing to see a gay love story like this :sosad:

and WHAT DO YOU MEAN Bright is open to guys omg :jonny:imagine being that hot and liking men, the universe truly has its favorites

This episode was so good :jonny6:

Spoiler

Next week’s episode looks kinda meh from the preview though :sadviolin:I want more cute moments but it’s looks like there’s going to be some sort of conflict