2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

7 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

Remember they were being considered for the big music festival this December in Thailand so hopefully :duca:

i hope they pick up the call 😍 something to do while on break and before their new show in 2021 :smitten2:

:rip: the shade

:fan:

yup, that and i heard there's only ~50 red cards and a lot of black cards so 

oohh wait, that's kinda great then, u must've been so unlucky to get a red one too 💀💀💀

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

omg yes :ahh:made me like Green more :heart2:

the queen who gave us comedy throughout the series :smitten:

ugh :heart:

25 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

it's kinda odd that he's still not getting booked for some music gigs :dancehall2: i mean, ha fans will stream it

Maybe they saw their live singing in their variety show?

MayorOfTrollTown
1 hour ago, pengkweeen said:

The trailer has reached 2.4M in 2 days :smitten: TABS only!

And Bright's OPM song With A Smile reached 1M today too :smitten:

Talent always wins!

4ef.png

1 hour ago, pengkweeen said:

the queen who gave us comedy throughout the series :smitten:

ugh :heart:

Toptap looks weird here ngl but cute

3 hours ago, pengkweeen said:

yup, that and i heard there's only ~50 red cards and a lot of black cards so 

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

oohh wait, that's kinda great then, u must've been so unlucky to get a red one too 💀💀💀

Just to let you guys know that you can bribe to the local district office to exempt you from joining the military. It costs around USD250+. It’s a common practice in this country, everyone knows. This faux celebration of him not getting into military is sending me nnnn. 

5 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Just to let you guys know that you can bribe to the local district office to exempt you from joining the military. It costs around USD250+. It’s a common practice in this country, everyone knows. This faux celebration of him not getting into military is sending me nnnn. 

From what i've read he was there to postpone the draft to next year, but due to covid-19 they were all instructed to give the department a heads up a day before applying. Upon knowing and checking though, the list was full. So he got exempted.

3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

From what i've read he was there to postpone the draft to next year, but due to covid-19 they were all instructed to give the department a heads up a day before applying. Upon knowing and checking though, the list was full. So he got exempted.

Well of course that's the excuse. But he paid like every upper-mid class Bangkokians do, trust me :rip: It's a corrupted system that we have here in Thailand.

1 minute ago, Exzime. said:

Well of course that's the excuse. But he paid like every upper-mid class Bangkokians do, trust me :rip: It's a corrupted system that we have here in Thailand.

I can't be mad about that. I've dabbled into corrupt government systems myself, so good for him  :fan:

18 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Only $250+??? Omg I would do the same tbh :skull: 

Also, can't judge the bribery since I've done some bribing too :dies: I'm kinda glad PH isn't the only corrupt one in SEA :fan:

I would absolutely bribe in order to not join the military so I don't blame anyone for doing it :clap3: 

stay strong my asian SISTERS and BROTHERS! we hear u

Umm there's another shooting today and it's by the beach? :skull: I honestly thought they were done shooting :dies:

@PieceBy I guess I was wrong and they haven't finished shooting :toofunny2:

mendesperry

I'm so obsessed with the song y'all have no idea :weeps::weeps:

my lastfm history is filled with it already :weeps::weeps:

they did THAT

mendesperry

this is the type of song I wanted Bright to do this whole time :heart2: It fits his voice really well. 

the chorus is heavenly :katie2:

51 minutes ago, mendesperry said:

this is the type of song I wanted Bright to do this whole time :heart2: It fits his voice really well. 

the chorus is heavenly :katie2:

U mean With A Smile? Yeah I love it too. 

mendesperry
14 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

U mean With A Smile? Yeah I love it too. 

I loved that one, but nooo haha I meant the new OST (original soundtrack) for Still 2gether (basically the theme song for the new 5 special episodes) sung by both Bright & Win!

It just came out few hours ago only on a Thai exclusive streaming platform & It's called ยังคู่กัน (Yang Koo Gan)

It was a pretty bad move to put it only on there since there's a lot of demand, that some fans recorded it & posted it on Twitter nnnn

We think it'll be out on other streaming platforms in few days but someone posted it on Twitter if you wanna take a listen :heart2: 

I already merged both parts and downloaded it to my phone :laugh:

--------

The song is trending at #1 and #5 on Thailand Twitter trends aswell.. their power :fan:

JOOX's poor Thai servers are gonna suffer tomorrow :laugh:

Edited by mendesperry
2 hours ago, mendesperry said:

I loved that one, but nooo haha I meant the new OST (original soundtrack) for Still 2gether (basically the theme song for the new 5 special episodes) sung by both Bright & Win!

It just came out few hours ago only on a Thai exclusive streaming platform & It's called ยังคู่กัน (Yang Koo Gan)

It was a pretty bad move to put it only on there since there's a lot of demand, that some fans recorded it & posted it on Twitter nnnn

We think it'll be out on other streaming platforms in few days but someone posted it on Twitter if you wanna take a listen :heart2: 

I already merged both parts and downloaded it to my phone :laugh:

--------

The song is trending at #1 and #5 on Thailand Twitter trends aswell.. their power :fan:

JOOX's poor Thai servers are gonna suffer tomorrow :laugh:

Oh I didnt knew its already out. Great that you like it! I will wait till its official release to hear it. Yeah, I dont get it why they dont want to pit it every where. At least I could buy it on itunes as I did with Bright's 2 songs from the 1st "season". Any way its comming :spin: