2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

MonsterNavy
Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

i- So sorry sis. You won't get to experience the ****ty ones then upgrading to 2gether. It's all downhill for you. 

For real? Cause 2gether is kinda everything. Like, everything is perfect. So damn good

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OreGuy

• pengkweeen

• Zaram

• BrothaGaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Where do you live sis?

I'm shocked cause though mostly gays here in my country are stanning it there's a really huge chunk of straight females living for this series :deadbanana:

I'm from Indonesia and yes, it's all over my social media d from twitter ig tik tok

Can’t wait. :jonny5:

Episode 7 so far is the best one, the turning point of the series. The fake confession, the “break-up” scene and the ending. :jonny6:

Ya’ll can have Bright, Win is mine. :smitten:

44 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Can’t wait. :jonny5:

Episode 7 so far is the best one, the turning point of the series. The fake confession, the “break-up” scene and the ending. :jonny6:

Ya’ll can have Bright, Win is mine. :smitten:

Win in his 2019 body would be a PERFECT sarawat tbh, Bright could pull off Tine if he tried tbh (except this time fans will drag the show bc why the hell is Tine way too goodlooking skskdks) he's so good with his expressions acting king

Omg, during this whole quarantine I've watched like 6 BL shows, I'm watching Dark Blue Kiss rn :skull: TharnType hands down is the best one I've seen. It has some problematic stuff but the story/acting/chemistry is top notch, and 2nd season was announced :jonny5:

the main couple for 2Gether look so good together but I'm kinda irked it's almost over and they're not together yet. :rip:

Edited by ALA
26 minutes ago, ALA said:

Omg, during this whole quarantine I've watched like 6 BL shows, I'm watching Dark Blue Kiss rn :skull: TharnType hands down is the best one I've seen. It has some problematic stuff but the story/acting/chemistry is top notch, and 2nd season was announced :jonny5:

the main couple for 2Gether look so good together but I'm kinda irked it's almost over and they're not together yet. :rip:

Especially in comparison with TharnType, they “did it” really early, like in episode 3 or 4 iirc, nnnn. :rip:

26 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Especially in comparison with TharnType, they “did it” really early, like in episode 3 or 4 iirc, nnnn. :rip:

Dddd for real :skull: I guess it has more to do with the source material as they usually sort of follow the books. Kinda reminds me of Sotus in that the couple doesn't really have "heavy" scenes. 

but ngl the past few episodes have been kinda zzz besides the few cute scenes. Hopefully things pick up

MonsterNavy
10 minutes ago, ALA said:

Hide contents

not me complaining of things not happening quickly and they become official and move in together in 1 part

:rip:

:ahh: mte 

how do you put spoiler tags sis?