4Real

2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate Results (page 631)

MingYouToo
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Episode 10 is already trending in my country and its not out in like 12hrs :deadbanana2:

screaming it always goes #1 a day before here in the Philippines.

2 minutes ago, Stellars said:

Omg Twitter is stanning HARD :clap3:

the fact that brightwin stans always fight with bts stans for no apparent reason... whew the pOWER.

also girlies just so you know bright holds the ig world record for most concurrent livestream viewers for an ig live with 180k :jonny6:his pOWER.

thai american chinese eXCELLENCE

MonsterNavy
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

i just recently moved back to the philippines were getting it tONIGHT AHHH 

im so excited the teaser for ep10 had me in SHAMBLES tine about to literally revengef*ck sarawat for flirting with that man i AM READY.

ALSO BRIGHT HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

12 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

dont h8 girl u better STAN.

his ig is such a thirst trap i s2g his gf mustve been mother teresa in her past life to get that kinda d.

i havent made the thread bc i thought yall already had one nnnn also i deactivated my ariana stan twt account for a brightwin one and converted all my taylor moots into brightwin stans :rip: twitter is rlly where all the activity is at.

i rember during ep4 he had around 1.9m followers on ig and now he has 3m its iNSANE coming for ms lalisa of blackpink for most followed asian celebrity

10 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I know. It's almost he's not even acting. Which is a welcome change because the actors they usually get for these shows are always bottom of the barrel. 

teddy.thumb.png.2dc08e8d8c0e61b73ce748f9

Ahh yall better ****ing stan king bright!! Win is also so adorable and natural like bright. They're both so perfect I cant. I rewatched ep 9 like 3 times and I still scream every time :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

MonsterNavy

So cute 🥺😭😭🥺🥺

Bright gives me snobbish quiet vibes but he was so outgoing and talkative in this. The personality jumped OUT

MingYouToo
5 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

his girlfriend mustve been sm sort of saint to have been able to snag a MAN of that caliber I

- sings well

- plays guitar

- lgbt supporter/activist

- soccer player

- engineering scholar

- 6 foot HUNK

literally a DREAM

Almighty Gaga
5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Episode 10 is already trending in my country and its not out in like 12hrs :deadbanana2:

It was trending WW on Wednesday with 100k+ tweets and I thought it leaked or smth :skull: turned out it was just early hype

Stellars
5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

It was trending here in Australia too :jonny:the way the entire globe (including China) is STANNING, Thailand never loses :clap3:

Exzime.

Once this COVID is over, I will probably go to their fan meeting. Kind of wanna see how many people will be there :skull:

MingYouToo

So cute 🥺😭😭🥺🥺

Bright gives me snobbish quiet vibes but he was so outgoing and talkative in this. The personality jumped OUT

if u look at a lOT of their interviews their onscreen characters and irl personalities are VERY different. win is very sarawat-like (shy, timid, but very manly skskd rip me king HAVE YALL SEEN HIS 2019 body masc dom top teas) and bright is almost very tine-like (talkative, boisterous and very smiley)

MingYouToo
1 minute ago, Stellars said:

It was trending here in Australia too :jonny:the way the entire globe (including China) is STANNING, Thailand never loses :clap3:

the way a gay drama made a homophobic nation BOW down skdkskdkdk brightwin their charisma i guess

Stellars
3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

screaming it always goes #1 a day before here in the Philippines.

the fact that brightwin stans always fight with bts stans for no apparent reason... whew the pOWER.

also girlies just so you know bright holds the ig world record for most concurrent livestream viewers for an ig live with 180k :jonny6:his pOWER.

thai american chinese eXCELLENCE

I've seen that too and I never figured out why :rip: :rip: :rip: maybe they're pressed that BrightWin got the entire globe SHAKING :clap3:Asian LGBT excellence always wins :fan:

MonsterNavy

"Keep staring at me like that and i'll kiss you til you drop"

"yes please"

:jonny6: my poor gay ass

MonsterNavy
10 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Oh WOW! The impact of this series already. We need season 2 tbh. Gmmtv is stupid if they're not gonna do s2

MonsterNavy
4 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

if u look at a lOT of their interviews their onscreen characters and irl personalities are VERY different. win is very sarawat-like (shy, timid, but very manly skskd rip me king HAVE YALL SEEN HIS 2019 body masc dom top teas) and bright is almost very tine-like (talkative, boisterous and very smiley)

I figured just as of late. In interviews bright is the more outgoing one and win is mostly just shy and quiet. Ugh i love these 2 sm

MingYouToo

Oh WOW! The impact of this series already. We need season 2 tbh. Gmmtv is stupid if they're not gonna do s2

the ratings arent as stellar for their broadcast/syndicate airing tho (the ratings for when they broadcast it on tv) but their STREAMS on LineTV and on YouTube are on a WHOLE other level, coming for SOTUS 200M when this series is over.

TharnType (another very cute but more realistic BL drama in Thailand) is getting a S2 bc it DOMINATED the thai airwaves skdkskd but kinda flopped intl. , 2gether is the complete opposite though talk about a GLOBAL SMASH hit. They can milk all these fanmeets for all its worth and that Adidas Sarawat/Tine shirt :jonny6:

the fact that Bright refuses to outright say he's straight and leaves ambiguous hints about potentially being attracted to guys im- :jonny:my 15 yr old inner fujoshi is qUAKING.

MingYouToo
7 minutes ago, Stellars said:

I've seen that too and I never figured out why :rip: :rip: :rip: maybe they're pressed that BrightWin got the entire globe SHAKING :clap3:Asian LGBT excellence always wins :fan:

cant w8 for (taehyung and jimin) to be exposed for actually watching this show w korean subs skdksks

Stellars
3 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

the way a gay drama made a homophobic nation BOW down skdkskdkdk brightwin their charisma i guess

Only the boomers are h*mophobic nowadays sis but still :deadbanana4:Bright ha impact

Stellars
Just now, MingYouToo said:

cant w8 for (taehyung and jimin) to be exposed for actually watching this show w korean subs skdksks

I think you mean Taehyung and Jungkook :gaycat3: we've all seen their "moments" on stage

MonsterNavy
5 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

the ratings arent as stellar for their broadcast/syndicate airing tho (the ratings for when they broadcast it on tv) but their STREAMS on LineTV and on YouTube are on a WHOLE other level, coming for SOTUS 200M when this series is over.

TharnType (another very cute but more realistic BL drama in Thailand) is getting a S2 bc it DOMINATED the thai airwaves skdkskd but kinda flopped intl. , 2gether is the complete opposite though talk about a GLOBAL SMASH hit. They can milk all these fanmeets for all its worth and that Adidas Sarawat/Tine shirt :jonny6:

the fact that Bright refuses to outright say he's straight and leaves ambiguous hints about potentially being attracted to guys im- :jonny:my 15 yr old inner fujoshi is qUAKING.

I'm gonna watch kiss me again later apparently its cute too. And I heard about tharntype they said its kinda nsfw its also next on my list but for now I CANT GET ENOUGH OF BRIGHTWIN

They are literally stupid if this doesn't get a Season 2 is2g

princedonte

The Real one >>>>

R-2422865-1491164912-6766.jpeg.jpg

Almighty Gaga
4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I'm gonna watch kiss me again later apparently its cute too. And I heard about tharntype they said its kinda nsfw its also next on my list but for now I CANT GET ENOUGH OF BRIGHTWIN

They are literally stupid if this doesn't get a Season 2 is2g

Kiss Me Again is a straight show with a side gay couple. You can watch the bits with the gheys on YouTube, then watch Dark Blue Kiss, which is the show that focuses on the 2 gheys. (I only watched the KMA bits so far. Have DBK downloaded but didn't watch it yet)

Exzime.
7 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Well to be fair that has something to do with the show first time-slot but they moved it now. And GMM25 is a very niche channel since its content is mostly for young viewers thats why they partnered with LineTV. So the ratings do not really reflect anything. The GP here in Thailand only watch Chanel3/Chanel7. That being said though, the series is doing well in comparison to other shows in GMM25 and its ratings are getting higher especially after the #nnevvy incident.

Jealous

This series is so cheesy d but in a good way. It was still entertaining and enjoyable despite the cheesiness. I've only watched ep01 and stopped. Imo Addicted is still the better asian gay series

Exzime.

Y'all better perch once A Tale of Thousand Stars come out

King Mixx will snatch

:jonny5:

(I hate gmmtv for casting earth instead of a new actor though. Mixx deserves better :chick3:)

latest?cb=20191213114903

MonsterNavy
4 minutes ago, Jealous said:

This series is so cheesy d but in a good way. It was still entertaining and enjoyable despite the cheesiness. I've only watched ep01 and stopped. Imo Addicted is still the better asian gay series

Ep 1 is nothing tbh

Almighty Gaga
3 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Y'all better perch once A Tale of Thousand Stars come out

King Mixx will snatch

:jonny5:

(I hate gmmtv for casting earth instead of a new actor though. Mixx deserves better :chick3:)

latest?cb=20191213114903

tenor.gif

That guy pops up in everything and I can't stand it.