4Real

2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate (page 559)

MingYouToo
4 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

Yes yes and yes!!! I rewatched ep 9 like 3 times already and I still scream every damn time. I'm such a f#g :toofunny3: 

watch their reactions while watching ep 9 even win & sarawat were soo smitten with themselves :rip: 

TOO CUTE

Omg yes more brightwin stans :jonny6:

Win's crying scene in this ep really surprised me. So good and very natural. And I couldn't agree more about their chemistry. When

Hide contents

Sarawat pulled Tine to him asking him to join him in the couch. THAT WAS SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺

and the way Sarawat cares about Tine. When he pats his head and hugged him🥺🥺🥺🥺

no wonder Tine fell so hard for him😭😭

https://twitter.com/paoloumpa/status/1253717774515335169?s=21

I want a boyfriend.mp4 tbh

the way Monsters always have taste and gather for it uGH OUR MINDS AHHHHHHHH

BRIGHT HOTTEST MAN ALIVE, WIN CUTEST MAN ALIVE :jonny6:

pengkweeen

SO I JUST REALISE THAT P'MAN AND THE OTHER GUY WHO WAT'S BROTHER IS LIKING ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON :deadbanana4: Just now in Ep. 9. 

OreGuy

Yes yes and yes!!! I rewatched ep 9 like 3 times already and I still scream every damn time. I'm such a f#g :toofunny3: 

watch their reactions while watching ep 9 even win & sarawat were soo smitten with themselves :rip: 

TOO CUTE

I love this omg :jonny: like I don't wanna be addicted or too invested with the show, because it's just a show but god they are sooo good together. :jonny6:

The way Bright looks at Win as well. :jonny:

OreGuy
9 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

A NEW STAN OMG YES STAN BRIGHTWIN!

i think this is honestly great representation and normalization of the queer community and i LOVE IT. Bright (the actor playing Sarawat) always mentioned how they shouldn't even label BL dramas as BL because at the end of the day, the goal of these shows is to be accepted as just simply romance or romcoms (in the case of 2gether) and it really is just that in Thailand :jonny6:, the fact that he admits to being openminded to being with guys too ugh hIS MIND.

Tine's friends bullying the sh!t out of him not for liking a guy but for easily falling in love as well we love bullying.

the fact that Man (the second guy lead with the story with Tine's brother) goes from flirting and being a ****boy towards girls to being smitten for a guy in ONE scene SENDS me, and the fact that they tease him for easily falling in love and not for being gay we love to see it!

ITS JUST SO RIGHT I LOVE IT.

all of this. :jonny6:

It's all refreshing, honestly. I was legit always waiting for someone (Tine's friends, Sarawat's fans, the other girls) to bring up that thought but surprisingly, 10 eps in, still no one bats an eye. We love a world like that :jonny:

And Bright is open to guys as well?? :jonny6: Those eyes alone could make anyone fall in love to him too. :smitten:

Kummercell
1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

i think this is honestly great representation and normalization of the queer community and i LOVE IT. Bright (the actor playing Sarawat) always mentioned how they shouldn't even label BL dramas as BL because at the end of the day, the goal of these shows is to be accepted as just simply romance or romcoms (in the case of 2gether) and it really is just that in Thailand :jonny6:, the fact that he admits to being openminded to being with guys too ugh hIS MIND.

Tine's friends bullying the sh!t out of him not for liking a guy but for easily falling in love as well we love bullying.

the fact that Man (the second guy lead with the story with Tine's brother) goes from flirting and being a ****boy towards girls to being smitten for a guy in ONE scene SENDS me, and the fact that they tease him for easily falling in love and not for being gay we love to see it!

I think that's one of my favorite things about the show, it's just a silly cliche romcom with gay characters. Straight people have millions of these already, it's time for the gays to be happy and delusional :jonny:

I love that they don't have to deal with homophobia and rejection from their friends and family, with everything that's going on in the real world nowadays it's so refreshing to see a gay love story like this :sosad:

and WHAT DO YOU MEAN Bright is open to guys omg :jonny:imagine being that hot and liking men, the universe truly has its favorites

Tropic

This episode was so good :jonny6:

Spoiler

Next week’s episode looks kinda meh from the preview though :sadviolin:I want more cute moments but it’s looks like there’s going to be some sort of conflict

MingYouToo
1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

I think that's one of my favorite things about the show, it's just a silly cliche romcom with gay characters. Straight people have millions of these already, it's time for the gays to be happy and delusional :jonny:

I love that they don't have to deal with homophobia and rejection from their friends and family, with everything that's going on in the real world nowadays it's so refreshing to see a gay love story like this :sosad:

and WHAT DO YOU MEAN Bright is open to guys omg :jonny:imagine being that hot and liking men, the universe truly has its favorites

he has mentioned in a brightwin interview that having had this acting experience, he has blushed and entertained the idea of maybe being with a guy. 'i cant say that i am a straight man' he said that in one of the interviews, imma look for it. 

he also promoted lgbt rights and acceptance w his interviews ugh WOKE KING.

3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

It's all refreshing, honestly. I was legit always waiting for someone (Tine's friends, Sarawat's fans, the other girls) to bring up that thought but surprisingly, 10 eps in, still no one bats an eye. We love a world like that :jonny:

And Bright is open to guys as well?? :jonny6: Those eyes alone could make anyone fall in love to him too. :smitten:

he has mentioned never being attracted to guys before but he entertains the idea that he could be in the future ugh bicurious KING.

pengkweeen

Ugh I couldn't help myself and I watched ep 10 :cries: Now, I have to wait for a week to get a new episode! :jonny5:

Also, the product placements in the show is killing me :ahh:

MonsterNavy
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

6 hours ago, OreGuy said:

YES GIRLS!!! Everything is completely normalized in this series and that's what makes it great. Everything is so cliché and cheesy but there's literally millions of that for the straights and this is our first!!! We ****ing deserve this. And the fact that this came just in time for the pandemic, its literally one of the few things that makes me smile while in quarantine :cries: 

The fact that all of them were attracted to women and switches to being attracted to men like its nothing. Just like the gay icon ariana once said, imagine a world like that :jonny6:

It makes me so ****ing happy that it makes me sad cause this series is so pure and very lighthearted and full of love which is what we need especially in this time :cries: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

MonsterNavy
5 hours ago, OreGuy said:

I love this omg :jonny: like I don't wanna be addicted or too invested with the show, because it's just a show but god they are sooo good together. :jonny6:

The way Bright looks at Win as well. :jonny:

Girl SAME but I COULDNT HELP IT. I want more brightwin but I dont wanna put all my heart into them but its so hard now i'm in trouble :toofunny3: 

Its crazy I watched that there's no english subtitles on the original video right (the series) only subtitles for the reactors comments and its crazy how I know the words and what they're saying and happening already :toofunny3: :rip: 

MonsterNavy
1 hour ago, pengkweeen said:

Ugh I couldn't help myself and I watched ep 10 :cries: Now, I have to wait for a week to get a new episode! :jonny5:

Also, the product placements in the show is killing me :ahh:

Ep 9 and 10 are everything sis :cries: its gonna be a long week of waiting welcome to the club sis :toofunny3: 

true :ahh: its so shameless every damn time

OreGuy

do some of you guys have or know a sort of playlist with just Tine/Sawarat's version of the scrubb's songs from the show? I love their voice. 

4Real
19 hours ago, centercourt2015 said:

I’m refraining from watching anymore episodes until the season is over (yes I’m expecting s2). Sarawat a monster... the flavor. 

Can we have a Sarawat x Elio (CMBYN) crossover :jonny5:

Fun fact: Bright has said that if he was to play any role in an lgbt movie he would like to do Elio nnn.

15 hours ago, charot said:

Sarawat is bad at acting but he's improving. Tine is good.

WUT? I find Bright amazing. He's sooo expressive, especially his eyes, and also very natural overall.

Btw, I actually think it's the opposite. Win started out kinda weird and only got better with each episode (which is understandable since he is new in acting). His crying scene in ep10 was so good!

Almighty Gaga
15 hours ago, charot said:

Sarawat is bad at acting 

chile what is this comment? Delete immediately.

teddy.thumb.png.2dc08e8d8c0e61b73ce748f9

MonsterNavy

MonsterNavy

I wanna be Tine so bad :cries: 

Not cause sarawat is hot imagine being cute as hell too that someone hot will care for you like that?

where tf is my sarawat

Kummercell

I agree that Bright's acting isn't that good. It's convincing but most of the scenes that are supposed to be emotional end up being kinda corny (like that scene where he's supposed to be mad at Tine for liking Pear, when he starts to scream about being a secret lover :priceless:). I think Win is a lot better.

MonsterNavy
14 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Fun fact: Bright has said that if he was to play any role in an lgbt movie he would like to do Elio nnn.

WUT? I find Bright amazing. He's sooo expressive, especially his eyes, and also very natural overall.

Btw, I actually think it's the opposite. Win started out kinda weird and only got better with each episode (which is understandable since he is new in acting). His crying scene in ep10 was so good!

Same sis. Bright's acting is actually good for me. And Tine proved this episode that he's also on the way there. I felt sad when he cried I got carried away :rip: 

MonsterNavy
1 minute ago, Kummercell said:

I agree that Bright's acting isn't that good. It's convincing but most of the scenes that are supposed to be emotional end up being kinda corny (like that scene where he's supposed to be mad at Tine for liking Pear, when he starts to scream about being a secret lover :priceless:). I think Win is a lot better.

I think they both have their moments. When sarawat was still a snob >>>

God! Exactly my type of guy :rip: someone hot that will ignore my entire existence and make my ass melt everytime he taks to me

4Real

Bright is definitely better than Win. Both are good tho!

Almighty Gaga
1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

God! Exactly my type of guy :rip: someone hot that will ignore my entire existence and make my ass melt everytime he taks to me

Sweetie i-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7ZzMd7LFwNICZYO9kGGU

MonsterNavy
Just now, Almighty Gaga said:

Sweetie i-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7ZzMd7LFwNICZYO9kGGU

I know sis I need to reevaluate my life :rip: 

The way this series is just perfect. The beautiful cast, the music, the cliche moments ugh

Also, Lisa Manoban from BLACKPINK & Bright (Sarawat) being one of the hottest people in the world rn. The way Thailand won :rip: 

MonsterNavy

Who else remembers ep 7 when

Tine confessed he cannot stop thinking of sarawat and said "will you take responsibility of what you did?"

:ahh: sis are u pregnant?
too cute🥺🥺🥺

Kummercell
6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I think they both have their moments. When sarawat was still a snob >>>

Yeah I wish the snob Sarawat would've lasted longer since it was his best phase but I understand they had to make a short season.

Sis... :priceless:

I've been there tho, hot guys that don't care about me are so hot :psyduck:

MonsterNavy
8 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

Yeah I wish the snob Sarawat would've lasted longer since it was his best phase but I understand they had to make a short season.

Sis... :priceless:

I've been there tho, hot guys that don't care about me are so hot :psyduck:

Yeah when Tine was still begging him to be his fake boyfriend sarawat was so hot to me back then :rip: 

The way i'm gonna be completely sad when this is over :weeps: