4Real

2gether The Series - Ultimate Rate (page 559)

Recommended Posts

OreGuy
22 hours ago, Felipesf said:

This was the first BL that I've watched and I don't plan to watch any other soon, because I feel like I won't like it as much.

 

While I was watching it, it was like every sadness in the world disappeared. I'm looking forward to the next season. :party:

that's very sweet, hun :heart: And yes, I think most of us felt the same way when we first watched it :sosad:Specially just when the lockdown was starting, this was such a comfort thing to watch :heart2: What were your fave episodes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mendesperry
22 hours ago, Felipesf said:

This was the first BL that I've watched and I don't plan to watch any other soon, because I feel like I won't like it as much.

 

While I was watching it, it was like every sadness in the world disappeared. I'm looking forward to the next season. :party:

That's exactly how I felt after I finished 2gether :heart: It was my first and I refused to watch any other BL after it for the same reason, because nothing was gonna do it better for me than SarawaTine/BrightWin :smitten: until @pengkweeen had me watch Where Your Eyes Linger (a korean well-produced BL) with gorgeous leads and plot nnn  :heart:

- - -

6 days until Still 2gether :duca:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga
23 hours ago, Felipesf said:

This was the first BL that I've watched and I don't plan to watch any other soon, because I feel like I won't like it as much.

 

While I was watching it, it was like every sadness in the world disappeared. I'm looking forward to the next season. :party:

Welcome!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
17 minutes ago, mendesperry said:

6 days until Still 2gether:duca:

I think I'm about to collapse ma'am :jonny4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
3 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

Welcome!!!!

the effort we love to see it :fan: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Felipesf
3 hours ago, OreGuy said:

that's very sweet, hun :heart: And yes, I think most of us felt the same way when we first watched it :sosad:Specially just when the lockdown was starting, this was such a comfort thing to watch :heart2: What were your fave episodes? 

Thank you so much. I loved them all. But the 9th :smitten:

Spoiler

Seeing Win sad was a little bit painful to watch, but the episode itself was great. 

3 hours ago, mendesperry said:

That's exactly how I felt after I finished 2gether :heart: It was my first and I refused to watch any other BL after it for the same reason, because nothing was gonna do it better for me than SarawaTine/BrightWin :smitten: until @pengkweeen had me watch Where Your Eyes Linger (a korean well-produced BL) with gorgeous leads and plot nnn  :heart:

- - -

6 days until Still 2gether :duca:

 

I feel like I'll watch other one day, but now I'll watch S2G first. I like how the trailer didn't give many details about the plot, so everything will come as a surprise. 

3 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

Welcome!!!!

Thank you so much :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
7 hours ago, Felipesf said:

Thank you so much. I loved them all. But the 9th :smitten:

  Hide contents

Seeing Win sad was a little bit painful to watch, but the episode itself was great. 

 

Another ep 9 stan! Yes! :clap3::clap3:

But wait, are u talking about ep 10 where he finally answered Bright? :cries: That was such a turning point to their relationship and it was so pleasing to see them finally being cute with each other as a "couple". :duca: 

 

I wanna know your reaction to Ep 12 and the finale :fan: Were u livid? :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PieceBy
On 8/7/2020 at 2:47 PM, Felipesf said:

This was the first BL that I've watched and I don't plan to watch any other soon, because I feel like I won't like it as much.

 

While I was watching it, it was like every sadness in the world disappeared. I'm looking forward to the next season. :party:

 Same! It was my first BL & it will be always a special one for me. 

 

All my stress went away & I couldnt care less a day before my exam as I was watching the last ep after a 2 days whole series maraton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Felipesf
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

Another ep 9 stan! Yes! :clap3::clap3:

But wait, are u talking about ep 10 where he finally answered Bright? :cries: That was such a turning point to their relationship and it was so pleasing to see them finally being cute with each other as a "couple". :duca: 

 

I wanna know your reaction to Ep 12 and the finale :fan: Were u livid? :fan:

Spoiler

I will have to check the episodes again and tell you because I watched them in a row.

 

Tine was just discovering himself. Watching him seeing Wat with Pam was sad, but I feel like it was necessary to him. That way, he could be really sure about his feelings for Wat. Although it was a bad event, it made their relationship stronger in the long run. 

 

I've seen many people say that their relationship looked like a friendship and not a romantic one and I agree that this point of view is not wrong at all. But I preferred to believe that their romantic scenes were not shown or that Sarawat was giving Tine the time that he needed. I watched it last week and I knew that a second season was coming. Hence I analysed the situation as someone who thought that GMMTV was just building hype and not hiding details. 

 

 

44 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

 Same! It was my first BL & it will be always a special one for me. 

 

All my stress went away & I couldnt care less a day before my exam as I was watching the last ep after a 2 days whole series maraton. 

I can relate to a lot of it. BrightWin their power :jonny5:

I also hope you get calmer sis. We all are living in a battlefield, so don't try to hard on yourself. Everything will get better soon 

Edited by Felipesf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PieceBy
7 minutes ago, Felipesf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I will have to check the episodes again and tell you because I watched them in a row.

 

Tine was just discovering himself. Watching him seeing Wat with Pam was sad, but I feel like it was necessary to him. That way, he could be really sure about his feelings for Wat. Although it was a bad event, it made their relationship stronger in the long run. 

 

I've seen many people say that their relationship looked like a friendship and not a romantic one and I agree that this point of view is not wrong at all. But I preferred to believe that their romantic scenes were not shown or that Sarawat was giving Tine the time that he needed. I watched it last week and I knew that a second season was coming. Hence I analysed the situation as someone who thought that GMMTV was just building hype and not hiding details. 

 

 

I can relate to a lot of it. BrightWin their power :jonny5:

I also hope you get calmer sis. We all are living in a battlefield, so don't try to hard on yourself. Everything will get better soon 

Aaa thank you, Im still "working" on it:hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
4 hours ago, Felipesf said:
  Hide contents

I will have to check the episodes again and tell you because I watched them in a row.

 

Tine was just discovering himself. Watching him seeing Wat with Pam was sad, but I feel like it was necessary to him. That way, he could be really sure about his feelings for Wat. Although it was a bad event, it made their relationship stronger in the long run. 

 

I've seen many people say that their relationship looked like a friendship and not a romantic one and I agree that this point of view is not wrong at all. But I preferred to believe that their romantic scenes were not shown or that Sarawat was giving Tine the time that he needed. I watched it last week and I knew that a second season was coming. Hence I analysed the situation as someone who thought that GMMTV was just building hype and not hiding details. 

 

That's actually a great point about the Pam thing, most people hate her for what she did, but if it's not for her, their relationship would be kinda shallow in a way.

 

Hmmm that's a good point as well about their relationship looking like a friendship because even before when they were just getting to know each other and when they finally got together, nothing significally changed on how they treat each other. I still wish tho that they showed more of their romantic side right after they got together and not the mess we've witness :chick3:

 

Nnnn and also, most of us, I think, were expecting a second season but when the news dropped, it felt as a shock still because we really thought we're getting a new show from them too. :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kummercell

So...

5 days til Still2Gether! :heart: I missed them so much :heart:

 

The trailer got me so hyped :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kummercell said:

So...

5 days til Still2Gether! :heart: I missed them so much :heart:

 

The trailer got me so hyped :eek:

MAAAAAAAM where have u been?  :jonny6: We've missed u so much.

Edited by OreGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaram
6 hours ago, Kummercell said:

So...

5 days til Still2Gether! :heart: I missed them so much :heart:

 

The trailer got me so hyped :eek:

They better serve some kiss scenes or they are getting cancelled:gaycat4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
55 minutes ago, Zaram said:

They better serve some kiss scenes or they are getting cancelled:gaycat4:

i thought u were gonna say something provocative to ms. kummer :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga
12 hours ago, Felipesf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I will have to check the episodes again and tell you because I watched them in a row.

 

Tine was just discovering himself. Watching him seeing Wat with Pam was sad, but I feel like it was necessary to him. That way, he could be really sure about his feelings for Wat. Although it was a bad event, it made their relationship stronger in the long run. 

 

I've seen many people say that their relationship looked like a friendship and not a romantic one and I agree that this point of view is not wrong at all. But I preferred to believe that their romantic scenes were not shown or that Sarawat was giving Tine the time that he needed. I watched it last week and I knew that a second season was coming. Hence I analysed the situation as someone who thought that GMMTV was just building hype and not hiding details. 

 

A major (and extremely valid) critique was how their relationship kind of regressed in terms of intimacy after tine became sarawat's boyfriend. That is why, to some people, it didn't really look like an actual relationship. A poor director's choice, honestly.

 

Thank god the chemistry still ruled over all the flaws

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga
   

STILL 2GETHER WEEK!

 

JDhhdkx.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
7 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:
   

STILL 2GETHER WEEK!

 

JDhhdkx.gif

 

 

She is coming.flac :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy

3 more days :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy

:smitten:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mendesperry

out August 13th! not sure what this is yet nnn

Press tour on 1st EP release day!

:duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
19 minutes ago, mendesperry said:

out August 13th! not sure what this is yet nnn

Press tour on 1st EP release day!

:duca:

:jonny6: all the contents starting this week omg, and the MV is dropping RN :jonny6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OreGuy
6 minutes ago, MayorOfTrollTown said:

 

MAAAAAAAAM :jonny6: the collapse that that has, it's a very cute song too omg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayorOfTrollTown

omg sistrens this is too much for me

 

fVZDiO6.gif

 

The GROWTH :jonny: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites